Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Architecture Wednesday: Ridge House

It’s called Ridge House, but the architect designed it to look like it was floating over a ridge on Pender Island, in British Columbia.

This three-bedroom, two bathroom house, at 2500, is not too big, nor is it too small, for either a permanent home or a weekend getaway. And what a way to spend your days, and nights, with those views, from each and every room.

Oh yeah, and it’s for sale; it was priced at $2.17 million but has recently been reduced to $1.987 million.

A steal, I say.

3 comments:

  1. I loves the views. I've putted around in a boat many
    times in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have your email - but I'm doing my 2nd annual reader's / blogroll pet pics this Saturday. Have any good pics of your kids? (blobbysblog@gmail.com). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning architecture and feel to the home. A bit modern, but 1.9...reduced? Pocket change.....

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......