Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Architecture Wednesday: The Broadway Hollywood Loft

I loved the Madeleine Apartment in Paris from last week, but it seemed a little, well, rugged, and, maybe, a little too small. So, as I traveled the glove architecturally, I stumbled across this little loft apartment in Hollywood.

It ain't rugged, y'all. It's bling and shiny and sleek and so Old Hollywood glamour updated; I can picture Mistress Maddie lying on a chaise entertaining the Boy Toys.

This loft, one of the largest in the building--a corner unit that shares no common walls with the neighbors--is located in the Broadway building in the heart of Hollywood.

It features state-of-the-art Viking kitchen appliances, hardwood floors, high ceilings, and designer bathrooms and amenities like a rooftop pool with a view of the iconic Capitol Records building, a spa, a gym, a valet, and 24 hour concierge service.

You need just ask for whatever it is you want, and it can all be yours for just $920,000.
Hooray for Hollywood.

As always, click to emBIGGERate
source
The Broadway Hollywood Lofts

5 comments:

  1. Do you know me, or do you know me! I think you have hit the nail on the head with this one. The layout, color scheme and the furnishings are all me to a tee!!!!! LOVE IT! And you Know the size queen I am, the loft, one of the largest in the building would HAVE to be mine! The houseboys could be comfty at the pool I may add!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:07 AM

    If I win the lottery, I've got dibs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22856586 thought you might be interested in this piece of history - internment of gay men in Fascist Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where that place is

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again Bob, clean lines, lots of light and neutral colors. We have the same taste.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......