Wednesday, January 20, 2021

#BeBestBeGone

Well, here we are, the last morning of our long nightmare. A new day dawns, and I have a folder full of memes and photos about that last president. So, I thought I’d give ‘em all one last airing before they went on the trash heap. I would also like to say that, if we are diligent, and we vote and we speak up, and we make sure this kind of mess never happens again, that I will be doing my best to never say the name _____ on this blog again.

As AM might say:

GAYmen!

Or, she might say:

FUCK THE MAGATS!!!

Either way, goodbye _____. I hope you enjoy your remaining years as the worst president in history;, the stain on this country, the prime example of who not to elect; as the racist, rapist, transphobe, homophobe, misogynist, criminal, conman, traitor, tyrant, despot loving, military hating, anti-veteran, murderer of 400,000+ Americans, morally and financially bankrupt asshat. Take your nude model soon-to=-be ex-wife your criminal daughter, your lying eunuch son-in-law, your coke-addled son, and The Dumb One, and leave.

May your future, and that of your entire family,  be as bleak as what you did to this country.

Now, kindly fuck all the way off, and let the grownups fix your mess.

And finally, a note to America:

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 AM

    Amen, hope him and his family rot in hell. Now looking forward to a new day with someone who is decent.

    Good luck to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Time cover - do you think that will get put up in the bar at Mar a Lago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fight is not over, we need to keep driving them down for the next 3 or 4 election cycles until their numbers equate to nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's keep that pathetic excuse for a human from ever holding public office again. Impeach and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny-- I feel like I can breathe again! And thanks, Bob, for being our voice for the last 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection!!
    Have a GOOD day, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I'm actually feeling happy at the moment. May times get better. And speaking of which, oh, that Time cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha!
    Well, I'm literally speechless. Who knew huh?
    You've said it all.
    I hope next time we talk about Hair Furor is to talk about his prison sentence or that Vlad 'took care' of him.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY !!

    Onward and Upward AMERICA!!

    Here We Go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s like a scene from Wizard of Oz...the wicked witch is dead, and the world is in color again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. less than 2 hours til we regain sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was beginning to wonder if I would make it or see the day.

    It's an emotional watch today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Before you get rid of that folder, remember that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. I don't think any of your readers will ever forget these past four years, but there are those who may choose to, or events will cause to forget. Think of it as historical archive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GAYmen! So much to be done... undone. Restored. Revived. Everybody who cares better wake up and realize... this fight will never be over. We must stay strong. Woot woot. Hey, there's a party over at Anne Marie's place... woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too am struggling to be charitable when my emotions say I hope he rots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A most happy beautiful and momentous day indeed! I ever dare say probably the most well done, and most moving inauguration Iv'e seen. I don't know Id made it some days if not you youu Bob.

    That's all, Im buzzing right now with loads fo wines

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......