Thursday, January 21, 2021

Bobservations

We have become friends with a woman who opened a restaurant in Camden. The food is fabulous and it’s a cute funky little place called The Loopy Lemon. They just started serving brunch on the weekends, so I said to Carlos last Saturday:

“You wanna go to The Loopy Lemon for brunch tomorrow? They open at 11AM?”

“That would be lovely.”

“They make a Sake Bloody Mary topped with Grilled Shrimp. Yum.”

“Sake?”

“Sake!”

“Well, I’ll make pancakes for breakfast …”

“Breakfast? You don’t have breakfast at 9AM and then go to Bruch at 11AM! This is going on my blog …”

He then began shrieking like a Karen about his constitutional rights.

I seriously hope he’s only thinking of the dog. I mean, he wouldn’t want to quarantine without me, would he? I’m worried …

While protecting the First DaughterWife and her Eunuch Husband at their DC mansion, Secret Service agents were told they were not allowed to use any of the half-dozen bathrooms inside the couple’s house.

After resorting to a porta-potty, as well as bathrooms at the nearby home of former president Barack Obama and the not-so-nearby residence of Vice President Pence, the agents finally found a toilet to call their own.

The US government rented a basement studio apartment near the Kushner house just so the Secret Service agents guarding these two criminals could have a bathroom; at a cost of $3,000 a month—more than $100,000 to date.

Cuz Jarvanka didn’t want them using their bathrooms.

Joe Biden has appointed South Carolina’s Jaime Harrison, the former South Carolina Democratic Party chair and 2020 candidate for Senator, to lead the DNC and to lead the Democrats through the what might be a tumultuous 2022 midterms.

I like Jaime, I do, but when I think of all that Stacey Abrams did to get Democrats out to vote and flip Georgia from Red to Blue, I’m kinda sad Joe didn’t put her in that position.

Hopefully he offers her something better.

Alex Azar, the Health and Human Services Secretary, resigned earlier this week, citing the violent Capitol riot. Azar will leave his post in January 20 … when Joel Biden becomes the 46th President of the United States.

How is that resigning? I mean, he’s staying on until what would have been his last day anyway. It’s not a resignation if you stay on the ship until it finally sinks beneath the surface of the ocean.

Remember when Rudy Giuliani ranted, wrongly, that provisional ballots were responsible for massive amounts of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election?

Turns out this dimwit voted by provisional ballot in that election. He’s that dumb. 

Ralph Lauren has dropped its seven-year sponsorship of golfer Justin Thomas after Thomas responded to missing a putt at the Sentry Tournament of Champions in Hawaii by yelling the word “faggot.” Thomas later apologized:

“It’s inexcusable. First off I just apologize. There’s no excuse. I’m a grown man. There’s absolutely no reason for me to say anything like that. … I deeply apologize to everybody and anybody who I offended and I’ll be better because of it.”

Ralph Lauren released a statement:

“At the Ralph Lauren Corporation, we believe in the dignity of all people, regardless of age, race, gender identity, ethnicity, political affiliation or sexual orientation. This is part of our longstanding commitment to foster cultures of belonging—in the workplace and in communities around the world. We are disheartened by Mr. Thomas’s recent language, which is entirely inconsistent with our values. While we acknowledge that he has apologized and recognizes the severity of his words, he is a paid ambassador of our brand and his actions conflict with the inclusive culture that we strive to uphold. In reflecting on the responsibility we have to all of our stakeholders, we have decided to discontinue our sponsorship of Mr. Thomas at this time.”

Good on Thomas for offering what felt like a real apology, but good on Ralph Lauren for showing there are consequences to what people say.

Cardinal Juan Sandoval Iñiguez of Mexico had a video of his posted to Facebook flagged when he stated that COVID vaccines were being used to implant satanic microchips in people.

Seriously.

There’s been a lot of talk from the right about Cancel Culture—given their lack of interest in prosecuting their president for his part in an insurrection—but most of us know that ‘cancel’ simply means ‘accountability’ for what you say and do.

And so it is with pride that I tell you that the Loews Miami Beach Hotel—where I once worked in the Events Department—announced that it will no longer be the venue for a planned fundraiser for Senator Josh Hawley:

“We are horrified and opposed to the events at the Capitol and all who supported and incited the actions. In light of those events and for the safety of our guests and team members, we have informed the host of the February fundraiser that it will no longer be held at Loews Hotels.”

Sounds like the hotel—like most of us—believe that Hawley’s objections to the election results contributed to the attack on the Capitol. And so they simply told Hawley, ”No.”

Good.

James Wilson, male model. He’s got a face for days, and looks hot bearded or even clean shaven.

He looks good fully dressed, or just a jacket and briefs, but when he’s stripping off some coveralls…? And then into the tub …?

Just sayin’.

20 comments:

  1. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    Go Stacy Abrams! We need you!
    And the potty story - ye gads!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and carlos!!!!! And that poor Ozzo is who i feel sorry for.

    No NOOOOOOOOOO MORE TRUMPS!!!!!!!!

    I too was HIGHLY shocked when I learned about Stacy Abrams. I was pissed actually. Jamie will NEVER be able to do what she accomplished. I don't get it. There are no words for what she did. I hope i don't need to start worrying again? I'll be honest that was a huge fuck you sorta.

    Now....i finally straw will come when we see how Congress and Senate deal with the dump and a few....hawley and Cruz.....if they all walk..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a side note...everytime I see Harrison....he reminds me of Jiggly Caliente out of drag.

      Delete
  3. I'm cackling at that tweet. Lady G needs to have her secrets revealed. STAT
    Hey, Carlos was just making sure he would not go hungry. A bloody mary for brunch? I'd be packing it at home too! LOL

    I hope the government finds a way to take away the secret service detail Cheeto bestowed upon his spawn and minions. They're trash. Did you read about Ivanka's 'political' ambitions? I'm still laughing.

    I hope Uncle Joe gives Stacy Abrams a juicy position, where she can implement change with more than just a grassroots group.

    And watch out! I'll send Tuxedo a one way ticket to come and live with me. Well, that or I'll have James come and help me clean my tub. You know, priorities.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey Abrams should get a very high profile appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Miss Lindsey quotes re: physical fitness... to die for! Love me some Miss Joan.

    James Wilson has a sexy nose. Otherwise... I just want to smack him.

    Hawley is a azzhat. He will continue to oppose anything Biden or the Dems want... because he wants to raise his profile enough to run for super villain... I mean, President.

    Is Juan Sandoval Catholic? Because... the vatican loves to protect their crazies and keep 'em employed.

    Justin Thomas? WTF? I can think of a number of inappropriate words that fly from my mouth when things don't go my way. That F word? Not in my top 750. Weird. What is going on in that man's brain? Was he referring to the ball? Himself? Was this a desperate cry to come out of the closet? I don't get.

    I love that the orange ogre is letting Rudy twist in the wind with no pardon. Jail him.

    Azar - it's all about the spin. Now he can say that he was never 'with' the orange ogre's administration. Tool.

    I think Stacy will land someplace pretty sweet. I also bet they offered her the job and she turned it down.

    Jared and Ivanka. Everybody poops!

    LOVE TUXEDO. And that is his best caption yet.

    Carlos. Hey... Bob. Everybody loves pancakes.

    Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that the Trumposaur as one of his final burnt offerings extended the Secret Service detail for all his adult children + Steve Munchkin and AN Other, at great cost to the American taxpayer.

    Hawley should be popped in a small box and posted back to whatever fool state elected him.

    QAnon should be anti-Azar as he was no doubt paid to get Epstein out of trouble, after all they claim to be afraid that Democrats are into paedophilia; Epstein certainly was.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It says it all about Jared and Ivanka that they wouldn't let the Secret Service detail use one of their six bathrooms doesn't it - and more about how they were able to use the bathrooms at the Obama residence! So many people think money buys them the right to treat other people like shit. Good riddance to those two. And as for Carlos, you're horrible to your husband you know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stacey - something good awaits her magic touch.

    FUCK THE DUMPTARDS! ALL OF THEM! AND THEIR KLINGONS TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't want to wait till 11am for breakfast either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TDM
    Stacey deserves mad props, and a place in this party for life!

    @MM
    I really like Jaime, but Stacey gave us Georgia in both the Congress and the White House. She deserves a high post.
    PS But you can't call him Jiggly! =)

    @six
    I feel your priorities!

    @Debra
    She's a hero to this party and this country.

    @uptonking
    Do you wanna smack James in a Good Way? I kinda like that thought.

    @Helen
    I hope the momentum to oust Cruz and Hawley in their own states grows stronger.

    @Treaders
    JarVanka are the worst.
    And, yeah, I like toying with Carlos.

    @AM
    I think you're right about Stacey's future.

    @Frank
    Well, he didn't want to go later when Brunch would have taken the place of lunch, but pancakes at 9 and brunch at 11??? Oh ... no.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let me see, I still love Carlos and El Gato Guapo is still my hero. I love you too, Bobulah. Didn't mean to neglect you.
    Let's see. Love the tweet!
    James Wilson looks a little too much like the late Luke Perry for my particular taste. I never saw anything sexy in him either. Now, where did I leave my walker? Oh, here he comes now. Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Concerning the Cardinal and the chip thing...Do people really believe if they utter this type of nonsense that folks will believe...Yes, I know there is a sucker born every minute BUT Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I'll join Carlos for pancakes. No way I'm waiting until 11:00 to have my first food of the day! Tuxedo's not waiting until 11 either. I already have my Satanic microchip and I haven't been vaccinated yet. They don't go together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the last thing about Miss Lindsey. He is unbelievable. And to think he got reelected for six years. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I understand Ivanka Danka was worried they see Jared sitting to pee.

    I'm sure Joe has more important work for Stacey.

    Azar is a ceremonial kind of putz.

    And Thomas will never be a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Deedles
    So ... I'm third after Carlos and then Tuxedo? Or is it fourth after Mr Deedles, Carlos and Tuxedo???
    And Now that you said I can't unseen Luke Perry and James was kinda hot before.

    @VRC
    I think the Padre believes it!

    @Mitchell
    My point was not to have a pancake breakfast and then go to brunch. Pancakes at 9 and brunch at 2? Good.
    And Tuxedo waits for no one!!!

    @Michael
    I was so hoping my SC people would have voted Miss Lindsey out but we are still a very Red State.

    @Dave
    I hope you're right about Stacey because Democrats owe her big time!




    ReplyDelete
  17. @Travel
    Like Jell-o, there's always room for Carlos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agree that better things are in store for Stacey. But what? Can someone just send Lohan to Mar-a-Lago with the other ghouls?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......