Saturday, April 25, 2020

And Now For Something New: Ball Sacks and Dick Holes.

One thing I loathe about Facebook are the ads; you click on it, and then suddenly it’s all over your page and your News feed … like I really need another ad for lamps from Wayfair. Spoiler Alert: I don’t. But, apparently, one day I clicked on an ad for underwear, though I don’t know which one or why, and suddenly I am inundated with ads for Separatec Underwear.


It, um, separates your balls from your dick, so to speak. See, there’s a pouch in the crotch where your cradle your balls, and there right above the pouch, is a hole where you slip your dick. Oh, don’t worry, your dick isn’t just hanging out there free and easy; nope, they’re created sort of a hoodie for your dick.


Seriously. And they say you won’t get sweaty and your balls won’t stick to your dick, or vice versa, and …the real reason for the drawers … they keep your junk up front and center making it look larger than it is.


Just sayin’. Separatec. For when your balls and your dick want a little time apart.


19 comments:

  1. That looks like way to much work to me. When, whatever comes up and strikes, I want to be able to just whip it out! And with the size of my balls, it would need hydraulics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously? going commando might be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that would feel annoying. On hot days my balls stick to my leg not my penis. Anyway nice to look at guys in their underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MM
    I thought that too.
    Plus, say you're a guy with a rather small penis and it won't stick it's little head through the hole?
    Or even worse, perhaps in MY case, you penis is so large you have to curl it around inside that little hoodie like a cobra.
    Just sayin'.

    @AM
    I prefer commando.

    @Steven
    It would feel constricting, and not in the good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bob - NO WONDER carlos married you! just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot think of one thing to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELL!!!!!! That explains why Carlos is a excellent horn player.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Debra and TDM
    There are so many and yet so few!

    @MM
    He can blow, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Maddie on that; what a pain in the... dick... to have to do all that maneuvering amd manipulating. I, too, started seeing those ads on Facebook. And I NEVER click ANY ads on Facebook. I had been clothes shopping online. The next day, all that crap started appearing on Facebook. THAT really really creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big brother is watching, and your not buying?

    ReplyDelete

  11. This is hilarious, Bob. I'm not sure what ad I clicked on, but I have been inundated with Harry's Shave emails lately which have apparently replaced the How to Enlarge your Penis ads that have filled my inbox for years.
    So to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I were going to wear briefs...maybe I'd try them. But, I'm commando all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear me!
    I am a boxers man which allows full freedom and feels better in 100F Arizona .

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mitch
    Those drawersare too much work and who has the time???

    @Travel
    I'm not buying these, that's for sure!

    @Sheila
    It creeps me out how "they" know.

    @whkattk
    Commando is good, though I wear a boxer brief every so often.

    @Ur-Spo
    Right? How hot would it be with your bits and pieces in separate compartments???

    ReplyDelete
  15. One, I don't have FB so they can't get all nosy with me.
    Two, really? People would buy these?
    Three, that model, though..

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. reminds me of the toilet for men with larger genitals hawked around by the acting AG Whittaker

    ReplyDelete
  17. Getting a loan of $100,000 from Global Loan Access at the rate of 2% was really easy and fast. I heard someone talking about Global Loan Access on the internet and I give it a try, it work for me so I'm recommending them to you today if you are seeking to get a loan. Contact them at (globalloanaccess@gmail.com) today.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......