Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stuff and Nonsense

As I was scanning the internet looking for a little something to talk about, nothing really jumped out at me, but several things kinda tickled my fancy …

As when the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist called Senator Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' … at an event honoring Native Americans.

For the last two years the Fat Bastard has been calling Warren ‘Pocahontas’ because she claims her ancestors included Cherokee and Delaware Indians. And so yesterday, standing in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson, the worst thing to happen to Native Americans since the white man and the US government, the Fat Bastard, honoring several Native American war veteran code talkers—who used their native language during both World Wars to outwit the enemy—called Warren by that slur.

His racism was met with silence, though I wish just one person has said … Shut the fuck up.

Later that day, at a press briefing, Sarah Huckleberry Sanders, who never met a lie she didn’t embrace whole-heartedlyagreed the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist should not use racial slurs, but said calling Warren ‘Pocahontas’ was not a slur.

Um, why don’t you ask Native Americans if it’s a slur, you lump of clay? Ask African Americans if the N-word is a slur, and then ask your president’s base of white supremacists and you’ll get two different answers.

But Huckleberry Sanders wasn’t done; she then, wrongfully, stated that Elizabeth Warren has claimed Native American heritage to advance her career.

Like her boss, the Fat Bastard, Sarah Huckleberry Sanders is a liar. You can tell because her mouth is moving.

Also that same day, the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist announced he’d like to have a contest between CNN and other news networks—but "not including Fox"—to determine which outlet "is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage."

And in that same Tweet where he gave a verbal rim job to Fox the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist also called himself … wait for it, it’s priceless …  "your favorite President." I can think of any number of other president, forty-four to be exact, that I would call my favorite before stooping that low; and most of those are dead.

On the upside, a federal judge has granted a preliminary injunction against the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist and his administration, ordering the Pentagon to accept transgender military recruits beginning the first of January.

All that winning …. And by winning, of course, I mean losing.

On the downside, it appears that Bernie Sanders is preparing another run at the White House in 2020.

For the love of the country, Bernie, please sit this one out. You’re rapidly becoming the Democratic John McCain who somehow thinks this is your turn.

It’s not. Sit. Down.

And Lastly, rumor has it that Prince Harry—my once and future Husband-In-My-Head … yeah, Haters he’s still in there—will not be inviting the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist  to his wedding next Spring. Harry is not a fan, and his future wife, Meghan Markle, even less so.

But, and this will just slay the Lying Hypocritical Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Pussy Grabbing Transphobic Pedophile Supporting White Supremacist, the Obama’s will almost certainly be invited.

Funny, cuz it’s true.

10 comments:

  1. This was not a "joke" even if 45 thought so, but another truly cringe-worthy moment. And we, as US citizens, are all put to shame by 45's insensitive, racist, condescending, 4th grade comments. To use this ceremonial moment to scratch his itch and slam Elizabeth Warren was just beyond crude.

    His turning to these men who gave their service to this country saying "I like you" and calling them "special" betrayed his sense of privileged superiority, his lack of knowledge, his limited of vocabulary, and his all-encompassing hubris. The Navajo men who suffered this abuse from the president were supremely gracious and dignified. I wish they had turned to him and said "fuck you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, aren't your fingers tired? Mine ache just from reading this. I'm going to ignore the ___ stuff and get right to the Harry situation. Aren't a lot of your head husbands already married? So, what's one more as long as you keep your hands to yourself? Frankly, I think that Carlos is so much more attractive and you get to paw him all you like. Oh, that sounds so condescending. I didn't mean it the way it sounds. Sorry. I suppose I could just delete it, but my fingers hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A comedian on CBC radio the other day said that an anagram of Donald Trump's name is "Lord Dampnut" so that's what he calls him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was yelling at the TV yesterday and hoping that Bob would call out ______ today. I summarize the news for The Engineer when I drive him from the van pool and it took me the whole trip to vent about _______.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deedles
    Carlos is good with the Husbands In My Head as long as they stay there! And since I already have the BEST one, I'm not actually looking ... well, I look, but ...

    @Debra
    I may steal that!

    @TDM
    It is exhausting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sad truth is the Idiot didn't really care if he was supposed to be honoring Native Americans; he's a National Embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. National Embarrassment sums it up, as does Dampnut. Just when I think he’s gone as low as possible, he sinks even lower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope harry & meghan invite the obamas and FLAUNT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so fricking tired... But I will NOT close my eyes on this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just cannot understand how some people believe the lies Kim Jong Don utters. And then there are the insults; those poor elderly Navaho having His Trumpness use their special occasion in a tawdry attempt to put down Elizabeth Warren!

    And Bob don't forget Trumpelstiltskin doesn't understand most of the words you use to describe him!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......