Friday, November 24, 2017

I Didn't Say It ...

John Berman, of CNN, on _____’s calling women “special” as he voiced support for accused pedophile Roy Moore:

“So in the President’s words, women are special. Some women, it seems, anyway. He wants you to believe the women who accused Bill Clinton, for example. He wants you to believe the women who accused Harvey Weinstein—other women? Not so special. Not the women accusing Roy Moore. Not the women accusing Bill O’Reilly or Roger Ailes. And, of course, not the women accusing Donald Trump. None of them, at least, special enough to believe.”

I believe all the women, from Clinton, to Ailes to Moore to _____.
I also feel disgusted that we have an accused sexual predator as president throwing his support behind another accused predator.
I guess rapists stick together.
Kay Ivey, Alabama’s governor, believes the women accusing Roy Moore of sexual assault, but will still vote for him:

“I certainly have no reason to disbelieve any of [the women]. The timing is a little curious. But at the same time, I have no reason to disbelieve them. [But] I believe in the Republican Party, what we stand for, and most important, we need to have a Republican in the United States Senate to vote on things like the Supreme Court justices, other appointments the Senate has to confirm and make major decisions. So that’s what I plan to do, vote for Republican nominee Roy Moore.”

So, there you have it, another Republican throwing away decency and conscience for political gain.
Ass.
Morrissey, throwing his support behind sexual predator Kevin Spacey:

As far as I know, he was in a bedroom with a 14-year-old. Kevin Spacey was 26 and boy 14 was wondering where the boy’s parents were. One wonders if the boy did not know what could happen. I do not know about you, but I’ve never been in situations like this in my youth. Never. I always knew what could happen. When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to. That’s why it does not sound very credible to me. It seems to me Spacey has been unnecessarily attacked.”

Way to blame the victim and let the drunk pervert off scot-free.
Colin Jost, SNL hottie, on Al Franken’s sexual assault accusations:

“Thursday is Thanksgiving, and there’s so much to be thankful for this year. Unless you’re a human woman. Senator Al Franken is being accused of sexual misconduct on a 2006 USO tour by Leeann Tweeden, who posted [a] photo of Franken apparently groping her breasts while she was asleep. Now, I know this photo looks bad, but remember, it also is bad. And sure, this was taken before Franken ran for public office, but it was also taken after he was a sophomore in high school. It’s pretty hard to be like, ‘Oh, come on, he didn’t know any better. He was only 55.’”

Troubling, yes, but even more troubling is how Tweeden was used by GOP asshat Roger Stone to reveal her story; how Tweeden met Franken many times after the incident and smiled for the cameras with him; how Tweeden is also seen in photos from that trip, grabbing the ass of a soldier and kissing another one forcibly.
Just sayin’.
Hillary Clinton, responding to yet another _____ Twitter Attack:

“Apparently, you know, my former opponent is obsessed with my speaking out. Apparently there was another … tweet today. Honestly, between tweeting and golfing, how does he get anything done? I don’t understand it. Maybe that’s the whole point.”

Snap.
Mark Burns, “pastor” and _____ supporter, defending Roy Moore:

I personally [have] never known anybody that has been accused of sexual immorality. But the thing that I’m saying is we need to also understand—we need to be wise with due process. In an ideal world, we would want all of our candidates to be morality, but Morality is not the only qualification for leadership. We’re discovering that throughout the history of the Bible, throughout the scriptures, we discovered God had used so many immoral people. … Jesus was the only perfect man that ever walked the earth.”

So, since Jesus was the only perfect man let’s elect a pedophile, a criminal, to office.
Oh, pastor, fuck off.
Martha Plimpton, actress, on political hypocrisy in the GOP:

"You can’t call abortion a symptom of an immoral society, then call daily mass shootings just the price we pay for being free."

But you can if you’re a member of the Tribe of Hypocrisy.
Alex Marlow, Breitbart editor, defending rapists:

“Rape used to have a narrow definition. Rape used to have a definition where it was—it was brutality, it was forced sexual attack and penetration. Now it’s become, really, any sex that the woman ends up regretting that she had. And so now the left has made it so that women who are, maybe are—I don’t want to paint a scenario because the freaks at Media Matters are listening and they want to take me out of context, so I’m not going to give specific scenarios—but you guys can do this in your own mind, where rape used to mean something.”

Wow. So now, in his mind, every single women who cries rape is just a woman scorned?
I wonder if he’d say that to his sister, mother, aunts? Or if he’d feel the same if someone he cared about was raped.
Seth Meyers, on sexual predators _____ and Moore:

“Today, we found out that the old saying is true; sexual predators of a feather flock together … And in fairness to _____, who are you going to believe. Nine women who don’t know each other and whose stories have been corroborated by dozens of independent sources or a guy who looks like Marlboro Man’s deadbeat dad?”

Rapists stick together.

7 comments:

  1. 45 saying women are "special" sounded totally condescending, patronizing and misogynistic. He doesn't get it and never will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. Why are right-wingers so mentally deficient? Also, on that note, Al Franken's accusers are highly questionable. I'm wondering why Tweeden has no problem kissing soldiers and grabbing a country singer's ass but she has a problem with Al Franken kissing her in a skit and a picture of him making a gesture to her tits. Pot calling the kettle here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a sophomore in high school doesn't excuse sexual harassment or sexual assault either. That's old enough to grasp the concept of consent or lack thereof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was 14. I was in the bedroom with my mother's best friend's husband because I was an art student and he wanted to show me a new painting they had gotten. I had no clue he was going to let his robe slip open as he cosied up next to me. I simply backed away and, maybe since my parents and his wife were in another room or maybe because he wasn't the type to go any further, nothing else happened. I told my parents on our way home. I don't know what was said or done after, but we never saw them again. None of us knew it could happen until it happened, Morrisey, you ignorant jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps Mr Marlow might think differently if her were raped? Rape is not something just women are subjected to Mr Marlow, so perhaps you should think twice before denigrating women who've been raped or attacked sexually?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......