Thursday, August 27, 2020

Bobservations


Not so much a Carlos story but … we have a new employee at work—yes, we’re open and working, though not yet back to normal—and on her first day the conversation around the office turned to homosexuality. We made jokes—the straight folk and me—and told stories of gay and straight friends. I told of my old friend Chris, one of the most effeminate flamboyant men I’ve ever men who is as straight as they come; he just acts big and bold and brassy.

Anyway, this new woman seemed a little uncomfortable and so I explained that it was all in good fun, that it was a completely open office and said no one intended any offense. She still looked uneasy, and then said she had a brother who was gay, so I said…
“Oh, I get it. When I first started here I was a little taken aback by the conversation because, you see, my husband is gay.”
Took her a minute.
Wouldn’t the world be a better place, with a lot less sick and dead and out-of-work Americans?

If you’re planning on voting by mail, and worried that someone might interfere with you ballot, contact the Secretary of State in your state and search for secure ballot drop-boxes in your state or a specific area.

They are secure because the ballots can only be obtained by legal and authorized individuals.

Don’t let _____ keep you from voting and securing your ballot. 
Loving it …_____ has been ordered by a California Superior Court to reimburse adult film actress Stormy Daniels for $44,000 in legal fees she incurred in the battle over her nondisclosure agreement.

Stormy says she had a year-long affair with ____, at the end of which she signed a $130,000 nondisclosure agreement with ______ lackey Michael Cohen, who represented a shell company and a “David Dennison,” which Clifford contends is a pseudonym for _____.

For his part, _____still denies the affair  but will still pay her attorney fees.

That was some schtupping, no?
Kellyanne Conway, _____’s Minister of Propaganda, is quitting, y’all! And she says it’s because she wants to spend more time with her children, who have been nailing her ass to the wall for months on social media because she’s a _____ goose-stepper.

Now, maybe Kellyanne—and her husband, _____-hating George, who is also leaving his job—are serious about this Family First business, but it begs the question …why now?

Why announce the very week of the RNC? I smell rotten fish and, this time, it isn’t just Kellyanne.
Juicy … Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a former friend of Melanie _____, who helped produce the 2017 presidential inauguration—and may know where all that missing money went to—has written a tell-all about Melanie, and apparently has taped conversations in which the First Lady makes disparaging remarks about her husband and his adult children, notably Daddy’s Favorite Girl, Ivanka.

The book comes out next month. Juicy.
Cokeheads, racists, shrews, liars, teenagers at the RNC. But my favorite was Pam Bondi, former Attorney General and rabid ______ lapdog, who said the DNC was all about Joe Biden’s nepotism.

On the night that Tiffany _____ spoke … Eric ‘The Dumb One’_____ spoke … and Melanie _____ spoke. The night after Junior ____ spoke, and Junior’s Eva Braun-esque girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle. And the night before ______’s Daughter-Wife, Ivanka, speaks.

It’s like they lie because they have nothing else to say.
And here we have the hot Isaac Moreno, a nice little morsel from Spain. Those lips! Those eyes! That body! That underwear.


That sultry gaze… oh my.


Just sayin’.


19 comments:

  1. Don't show off Isaac Moreno; Jerry FAlwell jnr will want him for a pool boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun. I feel all caught up! And with such style. I have a cat named Tuxedo, too. I'm gonna share his story someday on my blog, but he's such a dear. Not as smart as your, cat though. Of course, there are entire days mine doesn't talk to me. Thanks for sharing all the news. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still (Carlos) and (Tuxedo)
    stay safe, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! I've missed stopping by for just such wit and wisdom. Thanks for starting my day with smiles and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha, the Tweet of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a small world...my husband is gay too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Helen
    I give Isaac more credit than that!

    @uptonking
    Thanks for the compliment. I'm sure your Tuxedo is as smart as ours; ours is just very vocal!

    @TDM
    Yup.

    @whkattk
    Glad I could help ....

    @Debra
    Funny, cuz it's true.



    ReplyDelete
  8. @Frank
    Oh my gosh! We could start a club! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...Brazilian....LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT TWEET!
    right on, tuxedo.
    I didn't know carlos was gay (wink).
    isaac moreno - si si senor; muy caliente; te adoro!
    fuck all the dumps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this may surprise you, but I got my fifth and final warning from Instagram . I gave Pam Bondi some word after her speech. I guess she didn't like.

    Kellyanne had to leave. The country of Greece is re-acting a story form Greek Mythology and they needed all the haripes to be present.

    My mother bought the trump book by the niece, and said it was a good read. The sad part is the way trump was brought up, he could have broke the chain. but sadly instead kept the family traditions and ruined all his kids too.

    Shit It trump approach anything some such interest, zest and caring the way a slept with women and grabbed puss, he'd done better!!!!!

    That tweet is funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG that Tweet! LMAOOOO
    And the GOP is full of liars, grifters and cokeheads. Nothing new there. The easines with which they lie is astounding. The deflect, obfuscate and blame is incredible.
    Kellyann Conjob left because something's coming. Rats leaving the ship and all that. Her child is a riot.
    Melanoma does not get a pass. The press fawns over her because she appears to be nice but she married that orange blob! And is a birther so there.
    Now, Mr. Moreno could come and sit with me any time.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jimmy
    I think Melanie knows from the Brazilian!

    @AM
    I just found out about Carlos myself! =)

    @MM
    Poor Pammi can't handle the heat.
    And I thought Kellyanne was going downstairs to guard the Gates of Hell ... again.

    @Six
    I am not watching the RNC, but the snippets I see range from Joe is not a Catholic, to Joe wants to kill farm animals, to Joe wants to lock up Republicans in their houses. And the scary part is that the MAGAts believe this shit.
    I agree about Melanie; she made her bed, lay down in it, and put her heels to Jesus so she's as evil and corrupt as the rest of that Klan.
    Whoosh,now I needsome Isaac time.


    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet that Melanie's book will be something else. I also bet that when that idiot leaves the White House, she'll file for divorce. Love the Spanish guy...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did the gay husband comment work?

    I'm sure the Idiot Jerk will appeal the settlement.

    Rotten fish? Many, many minds think the situation is... odd, is it really family values... or is she going to be the October surprise?

    Nepotism... don't make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Michael
    I think you are right about Melanie leaving as soon as her sentence is up.
    And, yeah, Spanish guys .....

    @Dave
    Caught her off-guard and then she laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wonder what 22 is Code for.

    SG would still be pondering "My husband's gay"... OK, he would probably have gotten it by now.

    The irony of those Trump family and crony attacks and accusations about nepotism... well, about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for Isac, I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Mitchell
    It took the new girl a minute, too!

    @Travel
    I do like providing aservice.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......