Thursday, August 20, 2020

Bobservations

Another tale of Carlos and his hearing, and his refusal to wear his ‘ears’: I heard him ranting in the living room about the MyPillow jackass who’s come up with a new ‘cure’ for VCOVID-19, and he runs into the laundry room to vent. I listen, and then I say:
“It’s made from the oleander plant , which is a toxic plant.”
Cut to ten minutes later and I’m in the office and Carlos comes back:
“That extract they keep talking about is made from the oleander plant , which is a toxic plant.”
It took all my strength not to reach for my cartoon frying pan and thump his melon.
Once again, as it should be, I am totally with Tuxedo on this one. Neither one of us really like people very much …

Jared Kushner is a birther because that makes Daddy-in-Law happy. When asked if he accepts that Kamala Harris is a qualified candidate, Kushner said:
“I personally have no reason to believe she’s not.”
But after CBS This Morning co-host Anthony Mason pointed out that Harris was born in Oakland and that makes her a qualified candidate, Kushner spun:
“[_____] just said that he had no idea whether that’s right or wrong. I don’t see that as promoting it. But look, at the end of the day, it’s something that’s out there.”
It’s out there because you, your racist Daddy-in-Law, and the entire GOP put it out there.

Like, I question if you’re even a real person or some kind of self-loathing queer goose-stepping blow-up doll who spends his days carrying water for his complicit wife and bigot father-in-law.

It’s just out there.
Back to Mike Lindell, the MyPillow lunatic, and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson who met with _____ to push the use of oleandrin, that extract from the oleander plant as a cure” for COVID-19, despite lack of proof that it works.

Hydroxychloroquine, say what?

But best of all is that Lindell and Carson have a financial stake in the company that develops the product. Swamp Things.
More Carlos … when he practices his trumpet Consuelo sits outside the closed door and waits, because after practice Carlos always gives the cats their treats. And so she would run into the kitchen—Consuelo only runs for food—and wait impatiently for Carlos.

The other night, though, she stopped short and Carlos stepped on her. She howled at him. He howled at her. And she took off. I finally found her in the master bathroom, tucked into a corner. She was upset because her other Daddy yelled at her.

It’s been seven days and she is still mad. Every night Carlos calls the cats for treats and Consuelo goes to the back part of the bathroom and sits in the corner.

Bitch can hold a grudge!
The Democratic AND Republican chairmen of the Senate Intelligence Committee notified federal prosecutors last year of their suspicion that several individuals, including _____’s family members and confidants—Donald _____ Jr. and Jared Kushner—might have lied in the panel’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Huh. Shocking.
It looks like the RNC will stand for Racists Nutjobs Convention this year because two prominent features of the convention will be Mark and Patricia McCloskey aka  Ken and Karen, the St. Louis couple who brandished guns as Black Lives Matter protesters marched through their neighborhood.

And then they throw in pipsqueak white supremacist in training, Nick Sandmann, aka the Covington Catholic school kid who was part of a larger group of MAGAt-gear wearing children who swarmed Native American activists in Washington, DC in January 2019.

That’s the kinds of people the GOP wants you to hear ... racists, toddlers, gun nuts, and Scott Baio.
Last May David Lynn Richards Jr., a  former pastor was convicted of repeatedly raping his adopted teenage daughter over a four year span, was sentenced to just twelve years because a Knox County judge called him a “good Christian” who had a lot of friends supporting him … and who never seemed bothered as to why the “good” pastor’s semen was found in his daughter’s bed.

White "Christian" male privilege.
Melanie will give a speech at the RNC, though we don’t know if she’ll give Michelle’s speech or Jill’s. But what we do know, because even the _____ Administration and the RNC say so, is that after she speaks she’ll do very little to nothing to help her husband’s campaign.

So, either it’s time to visit Plastic Surgeon for an upgrade ... yes, that's Melanie in both pictures ... or even Missus _____ won’t speak to reelect her husband.
I like a good horror movie, but they’re scarce these days because horror movies have been dumbed down over the years. Still, I watched a little something called Countdown, about an app for your fun that tells you how long you have to live … and it means it.


It was silly, well, dumb, and I was thisclose to turning it off when one Jordan Calloway appeared onscreen and suddenly I was, um, interested. I’d never heard of him, but he was cute, with a rockin’ body in a tight t-shirt. And then, because he was a person of color, he was :::SPOILER ALERT:::: killed.

But he lives on in my dreams … where we wrestle.




19 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Melanie used to have eyes!
    I love you and Carlos to pieces. It's like watching I Love Lucy in reverse.
    When I was growing up, my father used to always say that the Black person in a movie or show will be the first one killed (especially in movies). It's amazing how much that is true, even today. Horror or no horror, that pretty child should never be killed off!
    Loved the tweet. Don't love the ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Carlos) (Tuxedo) (Consuelo)
    Probably all the GOP convention
    speakers will be under suspicion!

    take care, be safe, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cartoon fry pan!!!!!! Oh how I missed this!!!!

    I too agree with Tuxedo. After being in the mountains I don't want to be around people ever.

    The way I see this Pillow jerk....he should have enough pillows, he can give one to all the repub idiots and the trump admin to go smother themselves!!!!

    They are actually going to let Melania talk?!?!?!?! Hell are they going to have a translator? I have no beef with her, but she can't give a speech worth shit. If I were her , I would NOT want to follow up what I saw from the videos from the Dems convention....so well spoken.

    The dem or repub conventions will be like night and day. The repubs will be hate filled, with all racist assholes and closed minded. We will have to hear trump read from cue cards again and he can't even do that right. I mean the dems even had a few republicans speak which I thought was great. They show bipartisanship. The repubs will die before they let a dem speak. It will be a train wreak to be sure.

    And will the McCloskey's take the dais with guns????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consuelo must be related to my cat Max - he holds a grudge for just about forever. Every month now he has to have a steroid injection + flea treatment. After having suffered that indignity he won't come in the house, even to eat, until the dead of night when I can be guaranteed to be in bed. And this goes on for nigh on a week (that's a lot better than when he was younger). My other cat Wolfgang (aka Wolfie) has an arthritis injection (he had a car accident aged 2) every three weeks but he takes about an hour to get over it.

    As for "Doctor" Ben Carson, why would anyone let him anywhere near their brain? Nor would I trust him on Covid-19 - that's not his area of "competence" (if he can be said to have one).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our cat "Phil" will have nothing to do with anymore. Wished I knew what I did?
    Melanie is the real Russian spy in the White House. I dislike russians intensely.
    Lets see how many people die from eating oleander. It does grow as far up the east coast as coastal North Carolina. My lawn man talked me out of getting one because of being poisonous here in Ft. Lauderdale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put the pillow dude and Carson in a room full of COVID patients along with their oleander so they can show us how well it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what's the definition of a 'BAD Christian' then? Let me guess. Someone who rapes altar BOYS? - especially if it's NOT his own son? Sheeeeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear, kushner has no dick like his FIL. AND he is going to send his kids to in-person school cause "why not".

    you go, consuelo!

    I'd like to put mypillow over that guy's ugly face. and hold it there til he stops wiggling.

    ted nugent is also going to be part of the RWNJ dumpfest nest week. ALL LOSERS!

    GO CORY!

    hard to believe the "before" melanoma pix.

    if you're a white male xstain, you can get away with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anne Marie- It will be nothing more than a hilbilly convention.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha love that Cory Booker tweet.
    And you mean to say that Melanoma looked like a real person before several surgeries? Just like Stanka? Shocking!
    LoL @ Carlos and h the hearing aid. I know it took a lot to not respond. I know.

    And the repugs will put up a dumpster fire of a convention. Just wait and see.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Carlos. San Geraldo doesn't have any hearing issues (although he often claims to). I have finally (usually) stopped saying, "I told you that 15 minutes ago!!!" Often I just say, "oh." And he looks at me and says, "Did we already talk about this?" Gotta love THEM.

    I can't believe Consuelo can hold grudge that long. Dudo and Moose never last... especially if a treat is offered. Well, Moose doesn't know what a grudge IS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Deedles
    Melanie used to have a soul.
    Carlos and I do have quite a few laughs together.
    In horror films it's always the Black girl killed first, but if there isn't a Black girl, it's a White girl in underwear. This actor came in about halfway through so he wasn't technically the first, but as soon as I saw him I thought, "Oh, he's cute. He's gonna die!"

    @TDM
    I just see the RNC speakers being liars, cheats, racists and gun nuts, with some of _____'s family thrown in ...meaning MORE liars, cheats, racists and gun nuts.

    @MM
    Every once in a while I need the frying pan!
    Melanie will speak, and then she'll shut up. She's busy, now, deciding which parts of Michelle's speech to use, and which parts of Jill's.

    @Helen
    Consuelo just this morning allowed Carlos near her again!
    Carson is a brainless brain surgeon.

    @Jimmy
    We have three--plus a dog--but Consuelo is the first one to hold a grudge;and since she LOVES to eat, for her not to come at treat time is especially crazy!

    @krayolakris
    I'd like these two asshats to take it first.

    @Raybeard
    Well, the "good Christian" says his adopted daughter only made up the story because she didn't like him ................................... RAPING HER.

    @AM
    I heard Kishner speak and he is the most robotic, disingenuous fuckmonkey I've ever seen.
    Oh goddess, Ted Nugent! Illiteracy on parade!
    Melanie is no longer Melanie ... she's Plastique.

    @Six
    I feel the same way as Cory does!
    I saw photos if Ivankas before and after as I searched for Melanie and they are equally disturbing!
    Yes, Carlos needs a push to keep his ears in but this lack of hearing was kinda funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Mitch
    I stared at him as he repeated my words back to me like he'd never heard them and he stopped and said,"What?"
    Hence the cartoon frying pan.
    I was stunned she stayed away from treats for over a week, but she rubbed up against Mean Daddy's leg this morning do maybe all is forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watched Anderson Cooper absolutely shred Mike Lindell for about 20 minutes the other night and it was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL @ Tuxedo. He speaks for all cats, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carlos plays trumpet?

    Even though I'm not a bettin' man, I'll wager the Kushners relocate to sunny Moscow, too.

    There's also the possibility Melanoma's holding out for a revised pre-nup since she's probably already figured out Hubby is going to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Debra
    And for a lot of people, too!

    @Dave
    He does!
    Melanie wants nothing to do with her husband so she'll do just enough to keep some coins.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You linda hit the highlights of the week. Melanoma speaking, they will need to subtitle it, or they could just send out the transcript of the speech she borrowing from.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Travel
    I'll need a translator... gibberish to English.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......