Saturday, September 17, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Apparently King Charles III has an issue with fountains pens leaking while he signs royal decrees and such. And when he had another incident where a fountain pen expressed its displeasure that Prince Harry was not allowed to wear his military uniform to the Queen’s vigil since he’s not a working royal anymore he really lost it.

My Thought: During a phone call to Camilla Parker Bowles, while he was married to Princess Diana, Prince Charles said he wished he could be a tampon so he could be inside Camilla Parker Bowles all the time, so clearly he knows all things that leak.

photo

This week GQ published an article about the growing popularity of leg lengthening surgery, claiming that more and more men are getting a “a radical and expensive surgery” that adds three to six inches to their height. Unfortunately, it requires having both of your femurs broken.

My Thoughts: Anyone seen Tiny Tom Cruise lately?

photo

When "Frasier," the "Cheers" spin-off, was confirmed, former “Cheers” Kirstie Alley called producer David Lee to say she wouldn't be on the show because she didn't believe in psychiatry as a Scientologist.

Lee replied, "I don't recall asking."

My Thought: Big mistake, Kirstie. Huge. Does anyone remember “Veronica’s Closet” or “Fat Actress” starring Alley? Uh huh.

photo  photo

Is he trying to Out-Madge Madonna? Forty-seven-year-old Leonardo DiCaprio  is rumored to be dating 27-year-old model Gigi Hadid just weeks after breaking up with 25-year-old model Camila Morrone.

My Thought: Is he dating her or adopting her? And maybe he and Madge should share notes, you know, break up a young couple and she gets the boy and he gets the girl.

PS That’s Leo and his Nana, er, his Madonna … just friends because they’re both way too old for each other.

photo

This brings me joy … it appears Kim Kardastrophe had a rather awkward moment at New York Fashion Week’s Fendi show last Friday. Kimmy, who was seated next to the vile Sarah Jessica “Why The Long Face” Parker, stood and clapped as the show ended. And that’s when Anna Wintour came across the catwalk. Kimmy smiled and reached out her hand and Anna smiled and outstretched her arms … and hugged SJP.

My Thoughts: When I stop laughing I may have a thought on this, though I have a newfound love for Nuclear Wintour.

photo  photo

Finally, a little talk on racism, and how it hurts all people, no matter your social standing or status in the world.

At one of the [too] many celebrations and viewings of Queen In A Box, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle held hands while leaving Westminster Hall, unlike King Charles III, Queen Consort Camilla, William and Kate Middleton, and some people went off:

“They’re part of the procession. Is it too much to expect them to walk in their line? even the horse could stay in their position for 20+ minutes walk. yet meghan [and] harry couldn’t keep the formation at least until they reach the door?”

Another argued that Markle had “no class,” writing:

“I see Meghan still couldn’t manage the whole service without holding on to Harry.”

Oddly enough, though, Harry and Meghan weren’t the only ones holding hands in the procession. Princess Anne’s daughter, Zara Tindall, and her husband, Mike, were also holding on to each other as they left Westminster and there was nary a word about their PDA.

My Thought: One of these things is not like the other and that’s why vile people spew their venom.

photo

24 comments:

  1. Yes, that's a perfect example of how unfairly the British press treats Meghan Markle. It's pure racism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just blatant racism no matter how they spin it.

      Delete
  2. Did I ever tell you about the time Chaz, then a POW, broke his arm and then insisted that his valet hold his penis when he went to urinate? And of course the poor unfortunate valet also gets to put Chaz's toothpaste on his toothbrush; did he wash his hands between the two operations?

    As for Meghan and Harry; leave them alone to be happy together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put nothing past Chuck, after seeing him pitch a hissy because there was a pen-and-ink set on the desk that he wanted moved. Petulant child.
      I agree about Harry and Meghan.

      Delete
  3. I have no doubt that much of the hostility toward Meghan Markle is really about race. Just like much of the hostility toward the Obamas in the USA.

    I used to like Kirstie Alley, back in the day. Proof positive why it's better not to know too much about the celebrities whose work you enjoy!

    Surely not THAT many people are getting leg-lengthening surgery. It must cost a fortune, for one thing. (I was going to say "an arm and a leg," but...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Steve, Black people in the WHITE House!!! A Black Princess????
      Love the joke.

      Delete
  4. Charles will destroy the monarchy. Kirsti is... so far out of touch with the real world. Leonardo has also gotten rather... large. And I saw that about Harry and Meghan, that's why they'll probably be on the next plane back to the States the moment after the Queen is interred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry and Meghan are far better off on this side of the pond.

      Delete
  5. "Queen In a Box"! Bobulah, you absolutely slay me!
    I suppose it is considered classier to be King Tampon rather than Black Meghan, huh? Honestly!
    I think I would've hugged Kimmy instead. More cushion to sink into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gonna say "Betty in a Box" but didn't want to appear disrespectful.
      I wouldn't hug Kimmy with a full body condom on.

      Delete
  6. Also chortled at 'Queen in a Box'
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, c'mon, that Box has been everywhere in the last week.
      SIDENOTE: Taking Consuelo to the vet last week in a carrier in the back of the car, I said to Carlos: "This is kinda like driving the Queen in a Box around England!"
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I think you’re absolutely right about the reaction to Harry and Meghan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because I see a very affectionate couple, and a wife who wants to be there for her husband as he mourns this loss.

      Delete
  8. CAN'T STAND that old bag Camilla Parker Bowles....and mark my words King Charles is going to be an absolute prick. And for some reason and I can't put a finger on it, I don't trust Kate. With the Queens death...for me, it's the end of the taste, decorum, and reign of the monarchy.

    Someone obviously used a wide-angle lens to get that picture of Kristie Alley!

    NoW..... you understand my love of ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The royal family has lost whatever luster it once had.
      Yes, Anna totally won me over this week!

      Delete
    2. I'm with you about Fag Ash Lil; as for Little Princess Kate; she was sent to stalk Prince Willie by her mother when Kate and Willy were students at St Andrews. Mummy would find out where Willie was going and then send Kate to tag along (true story).

      Delete
  9. What a week, right? I gave Chuck a pass because he'd just lost his Mother, but only because I know what I went through when my Mama (also named Elizabeth and born the same year) died. But, then I ain't king, nor have I been in training for the gig since childhood. I agree with Maddie, he's gonna be a "right prick" and CPB is somehow going to shine! Don't get me started on KK. I try to live a KK free life. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camilla will always be the Rottweiler to me.
      I know little of the Kardastrophes except what I read and that's more than enough.
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. With Markel and the UK people / press / monarchy there is no winning. never could. never will. even if she did everything right, but yes racism is a big part of it.

    As for Kirsty - psychiatry is not believable, but she could be in Star Trek, because Xenu travels by spaceship, so it's TOTALLY plausible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, for Markle she did the ONE wrong thing: born bi-racial and falling in love with a royal.
      Perhaps we could shoot Kirstie off in a rocket if we had one with enough thrust?

      Delete
  11. I remember having a big crush on Kirstie when she first appeared on "Cheers" but it looks like it wouldn't have worked out because she is just a little too cuckoo for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm wondering why they still bother with fountain pens. Surely a ballpoint is acceptable?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Queen in a Box... still laughing. I think Meghan and Harry are the classiest of the remnants of the Royals, but of coarse a Racist could never admit to that fact and probably resents that the Couple get better Press Internationally and we all wish them well where ever they reside. The Royals felt the same about Diana, they couldn't get past how Beloved she was and how relatable. Kirstie and the Kardashians, desperate for Press of any kind. Madge and Leo... way too Old for each other, bwahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......