Thursday, September 01, 2022

Bobservations

The other morning I was in the back of the house doing some work on the computer when I heard Carlos in the laundry room and then a crash. I started to ask what had happened, but Carlos beat me to it.

“What fell?”

“Nothing back here. What happened in the laundry room?”

“Nothing, but I heard a crash.”

I met him in the hallway and he asked:

“Was it in the bedroom?”

“I don’t know. I wasn’t in the bedroom.”

“Was it in the bathroom?”

“I don’t know. I wasn’t in the bathroom.”

“Was it in the guestroom?”

I shrieked in my best Carol Burnett as Eunice voice:

“I WAS IN THE OFFICE!”

Carlos goes into our bathroom and into the closet all the while saying, “Was it in here? Was it in here?”

Sidenote: I went to the kitchen and saw the culprit: Ozzo. He loves to sneak cat food from their dishes the moment we leave the room and he got tangled up in the cord to the landline and pulled the phone off the counter.

Carlos is still searching the house for signs of a crash.

I can already picture Junior and The Dumb One sneaking onto the golf course at midnight to dig up Mommy because Daddy needs a few documents.

The authorities in Accra, Ghana are investigating after a man was mauled to death by a lion after climbing into a zoo enclosure. Authorities suspect he may have planned to steal two rare white lion cubs which have become a big draw since their birth last November and the cubs’ mother attacked him.

Sorry, not sorry.

Remember Brandy Bottone, the  pregnant Dallas woman who made headlines after arguing that she was allowed to drive in the HOV lane because under Texas’ new abortion law her unborn baby counted as the second passenger?

Her citation was dismissed. However, Bottone has since received a second ticket for the same offense at roughly the same location and she again maintains that, under the law, and the fact that her citation was dismissed meant she could use the HOV lane.

Brandy’s testing Texas and I am here for it.

In North Carolina, Jonathan Young, a former Sunday school teacher, was sentenced to 87 years in prison for abusing and sexually assaulting at least three young girls behind church walls and on church buses.

In Arkansas, Keenan Hord was arrested on a charge of sexual indecency with a child during his time as a youth pastor and faces charges that include sexual assault and possessing sexually explicit material involving a child; he’s accused of molesting over 30 boys.

In Tennessee, Jason Kennedy and Brittney Branham, the principal and secretary of the Liberty Christian School in Riceville were arrested and charged with improper sexual activity in front of an underage teen and former student at the pastor’s home.

But, again, tell me how Drag Queen Story Hours are damaging to children when it clearly looks like churches are so dangerous.

Best dressed at last weekend’s VMA’s was none other than Lil Nas X—AKA Montero—who wore a gorgeous Harris Reed look. Somewhere in  Malibu, Cher threw a teacup at the TV and screamed:

“Bitch stole my look.”

And he rocked it.

A Southwest Airlines pilot helming a flight to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, took to the plane’s intercom and threatened to return the aircraft to its departure gate at the airport if passengers didn’t stop sending nude photos to him via iPhone’s AirDrop feature.

Um, I need to see a phot of the pilot, and maybe some of the nudes, cuz I have my own nude selfies queued up and ready to go.

The ashes of Nichelle Nichols, AKA Lieutenant Nyota Uhura in the original Star Trek, will be sent into deep space on a rocket fittingly called the Vulcan Centaur, with the memorial spaceflight company, Celestis, running the “Enterprise Flight” mission.

Nichols’ son, Kyle Johnson, donated her ashes after she passed away in July. Nichols will be joined by the remains of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry and his wife, Majel Barrett, who played nurse Christine Chapel in the series, and James Doohan, who played the Enterprise’s engineer, Scotty.

Fitting, no?

Caylan Hughes is a 36-year0old model, actor, personal trainer, nutritionist/dietician and Hot Ginger, but all that matters is: Would You Hit It?

36 comments:

  1. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    Special Master - Putin. Much chortling.
    And that last picture, with the dog, very sweet.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A hot ginger who loves dogs cannot be a bad thing!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh a redhead? GIMME! Now.
    And I'm still cackling about Carlos and I kind of love the fact that you have a landline? Soooo cool.
    Don't get me started with the Drag Queens, you know the whole grooming makes me stabby. And the Tweet about Vlad being Cheeto's Master? Well, du. Where's the lie?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad only calls on the landline, and he still has his landline so ... there we have it.
      I'd send all the kids to drag school before I'd send them to church.
      And yes, a redhead. Yum.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Tweet of the Week, hahahahahaha! It's funny cuz it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooeeeehhh, that's some hot redhead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I like to say these days, he's a hot nugget!

      Delete
  5. We have an antique cabinet bolted to a wall, so it doesn’t tip. As the temp and humidity changes in the house, the cabinet and floor emit a little creak. The cats and San Geraldo turn in panic every time. The cats don’t ask, “What was that?,” thank goddess. One of these days San Geraldo might catch on. I’m thinking of printing a sign I can hold up for him every time it creaks. I can’t believe I haven’t yelled at him. Anyway, Caylan Hughes: I think I believe in god!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can still hear Carlos wandering though the house. "Was it in here? Was it in here?" Slays me.
      I do like a good ginger, but especially like a bad ginger, and I think Caylan might be bad.

      Delete
  6. I like that tweet and would dearly love to know what Putrid has on der Trumpenfuhrer. Did you see that a rich Russian, who objected to the war in Ukraine, fell out of the window of the hospital he was in? More Russians die falling out of windows than anywhere else in the world. It's a plague that seems to hit Russians who object to Putrid. You'd think the FSB would have more imagination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how the suspicious deaths only happen to those who disagree with Vlad.

      Delete
  7. The Texas HOV story gave me a good laugh. I am anxious to see how that turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Testing the law can be fun!

      Delete
  8. The obvious question is, why isn't Mr. Spock on the Vulcan Centaur too?

    I am all for Brandy testing the Texas laws. And I agree with you on the lion -- Mama was protecting her cubs, and who can blame her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps Nimoy wasn't cremated??
      That tiger was doing what tigers do, so that thief got what he deserved.

      Delete
  9. Love Carlos!!

    I may be a little long in the tooth but I love Lil Nas X living his truth. He is channeling "Bitches take me as I am!" Yes, Cher wore it better but Lil Nas X did for this generation. We have come a long way in gay acceptance. Yes, we may not be there 100% but remember in the early 70's when being gay was considered a mental diagnosis. I was in my teens. I say to young folk know your gay history. That grandpa fought for you to be FABULOUS!

    I looked up Air Drop and the pilot should have changed his settings to contacts only if he didn't want to see others that are close nudes. So does that mean if I change my settings to everyone there might be a change I may get a nude? Here's to hoping.

    Love me some ginger. Don't get too big.

    To one who has been involved in the church heavily back in the day and now is a non-believer, between you and Joe My God postings these church people are crazy. That is why I no longer go to church. I know too much of the behind the scenes stuff.

    Love the tweet. I can be witty but that would have taken be awhile to muster up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lil Nas for being himself and having zero fucks to give.
      I wouldn't know Air Drop from cough drops, I'm such a luddite.
      The hypocrisy of the "allegedly" religious is stunning.

      Delete
  10. I wouldn't put it past 45 to have a secret stash, so I agree with Tuxedo ... dig up Ivana and check the casket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Tuxedo likes to dig, so maybe we'll send him to Jersey to nose around a little!

      Delete
  11. Carlos has done it again. Another great tale. Maybe the Hot Ginger was the Southwest pilot? That would explain a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that Ginger was the pilot, I need to get to my phone now!!!

      Delete
  12. aussieguy7:17 PM

    Super collection, as always! We have a semi-blind dog always roaming the house searching for God knows what, maybe she's looking for the source of your noise? Ginger-SNAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ozzo is semi-blind and semi-deaf and full on crazy!
      Ginger-SNAP indeed!

      Delete
  13. It was a guy who did the airdrop, and it was only one picture of his member. Now tell me, isn't that an interesting App to pick up in the Apple store. In case you interested, Caylan's on Instagram. I do like L'il Nas' ensemble, but I pity the people who had to sit behind him in the audience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Nas' headpiece came off????

      Delete
  14. Caylan Hughes!!!!! Hell yes he can tap me!!!! I love gingers and he also has a nice big ginger root! A win-win!

    Brandy Bottone...you go girl!!!! Give them a taste of their own rules!!!!

    And chalk another win up for the animal kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when the animals win.
      And I kinda like a nice big ginger root!

      Delete
  15. I think it's fitting Lt Uhura and the others end up in space and kind of sad Spock didn't get to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice gesture, but then, down below, Yorkshire has a different take, which kinda also makes sense.

      Delete
  16. In my ever so humble opinion, sending a loved one's ashes into space because they happen to have appeared in a science fiction drama series is both shallow and wrong. Mankind has put too much shit up there already. Nichelle Nichols was an actress of this earth, nowhere else.
    P.S. Great speech by Mr Biden yesterday evening. Kind of telling it like it is. What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the feathered look,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be able to pull it off, at the right function.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......