Friday, September 16, 2022

I Didn't Say It

Mike Lindell, on hiring Alan Dershowitz to sue the FBI for seizing his phone:

“What can we do with the seizure of my phone and this FBI corruption? We are suing—you’re hearing it here first, everybody—we’re suing the United States government and the FBI. My First, Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights were broken. We’re not going to put up with this. We’re not going to be the Gestapo like in Nazi Germany. Take a phone away of a private citizen, their company phone! And their hearing aids, everything else. Everything I had was in that phone. All these businesses. MyPillow, MyStore, FrankSpeech, passwords to be able to do money wires that I can’t do right now. Those aren’t in any cloud!”

Well then, Mike, it appears you are about the dumbest human on the plant which may be why, with all the lawsuits you’ve filed since November 2020, that you haven’t won one.

photo

Kari Lake, the GQP candidate for Arizona governor, calling MAGAts the equivalent of Jesus:

“You can call us whatever you want, Joe. You can call us extremists. You can call us domestic terrorists. You know who else was called a lot of names, his whole life? Jesus. He never stopped. They called him names right up until his death. So why should we care what Joe Biden thinks of us?”

Kari, you dimwit, what he should have called you is a pandering lying QAnon-marching fascist loon, cuz that’s what'cha'are, Blanch, that’s what'cha’are.

If Jesus exists, he’s rolling his eyes at you because you are the last kind of person with whom he would align himself.

photo

Don Bolduc, the GOP Senate nominee in New Hampshire, flip-flopping on the Big lie as soon as he won his primary because, well, pandering:

“I’ve done a lot of research on [the Big Lie], and I’ve spent the past couple weeks talking to Granite Staters all over the state from every party, and I have come to the conclusion—and I want to be definitive on this—the election was not stolen.”

He used the Big Lie to win a primary, and then when he realized it may not help him in November he suddenly realized that he’d been thinking about changing his stance for over a year.

Hypocrite.

photo

Herschel Walker, on … um, er … oh, who the hell knows what he’s talking about anymore:

“Well, you know, you’ve gotta pay tribute to the 9/11 victims, you know? But also, you saw America come together. You saw America come together because this country was, you know, it was on a war with a country that didn’t believe in us. And right now we have leaders in Washington like Joe Biden doing venomous speeches that doesn’t believe in American people. He’s trying to separate us. I’m running against Senator Warnock who’s another one that says white people gotta apologize for whiteness. America gotta apologize for it whiteness. You’re trying to separate people because you’re looking for a vote. That’s why I’ve been encouraging people, getting out and campaigning, letting people know that we’re not racist bad people, that right now, we’ve got to come together. In the bible it says a house divided cannot stand. And that seems to be what Raphael Warnock and Joe Biden want to do is separate the people.”

Man his thought process is like a Rorschach test. I can’t … it doesn’t … please, Georgia, don’t allow this to be your Senator.

photo

Dave Rubin, American conservative political commentator  and homosexual, perpetuating that rightwingnut lie about indoctrinating children:

“How can we put a stop to this kind of insanity? Should the parental rights in education bill in Florida be adopted into other states or is that still not enough? Look, that’s a start. That is a start but it is not enough. So, first off, of course, every state should model the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill, which has nothing to do with being gay. It’s simply that you do not want six-year-olds being taught anything about sexuality or gender by state educators, and especially if they can keep that information private from the parents. Just imagine, I mean, I’ve thought about this — so now Justin’s six years old, he’s in first grade, imagine if I found out that, actually, for three months there was a teacher talking to him about gender or sexuality. Maybe calling him Justine instead of Justin, and I didn’t know about that. I might kill that person. That’s where we’re at, right? So, unless you don’t want these people to be killed—and I mean this somewhat flippantly—like, they want to abuse children. They want to abuse children.”

First off, to suggest that Don’t Say Gay has nothing to do with being gay is the height of stupidity. Try it this way, Dave, if I start a Don’t Say Christian bill will you agree it has nothing to do with being Christian, or does your own self-loathing not see the issue?

Secondly, please find me an example, I’ll wait for just one example of a teacher, anywhere in this country, talking to six-year-olds about gender or sexuality. It doesn’t happen, it’s just another fearmongering tactic from the party that trades in fear and hate.

Lastly, to suggest murdering, even flippantly, someone is moronic, as we know when you blasted  Senator Mazie Hirono for saying that fighting the pro-life movement "is literally a call to arms in our country,” and yet you replied that it sounded “like she’s literally calling for violence. Alas, she has Democrat Privilege so mainstream media won’t care…

You’re a pandering, ,lying, fearmongering hypocrite Dave. That’s all.

photo

26 comments:

  1. At times I wonder how some people stay out of the psych ward - starting with the pillow guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pillow guy is in desperate need to MyStraitjacket™

      Delete
  2. Lyndell's phone is like a smorgasbord to the FBI. Sounds like Herschel desperately wants to be white. Rubin is a pathetic embarrassment. Kari Lake needs to be locked away, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kari is one of those who just panders to whatever she thinks might get her elected, which means, even if she wins, it's a one-term disaster.

      Delete
  3. OMG I cackled so hard when I read they'd gone to Hardee's and grabbed Mikey's phone you should have been there to believe it. I bet it has goodies!
    Faggots like Rubin make me stabby. And he's not alone...
    As for Kari, she's taking a page from the Palin book. They're all the same.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rubin pisses me off aligning himself with people who seek to keep his community down; self-loathing fuck.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Given that he has an IQ even lower than Herschel Walker's, I assume that Pillow Man has no idea of what hijinks the Gestapo used to get up to. The FBI on their worst days come nowhere close to how the Gestapo carried on on the days they were merely defaming people, as opposed to the years they spent torturing and murdering those the bosses didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The FBI is the enemy" is the new GOP dog whistle and yet no one but the GOP believes it.

      Delete
  5. Gracious!
    I need more coffee to deal with this!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had several cups myself.
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. What! Not even a palate cleanser, Bobulah!? For shame! I'm out of brain bleach, so I'll just suffer for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Duchess, I tried to find a smart quote but the interwebz are flooded with ignorance these days.

      Delete
    2. I forgive you freely, dear Bobulah. You burn out your corneas and sacrifice a few brain cells so the rest of us don't have to. Thank you, dear man.

      Delete
    3. I does what I can. 👀👀👀👀👀👀

      Delete
  7. Mike needs to stuff some of that pillow stuffing in his trap and keep quite....kari is just a delusional bitch....and that Dave....I demand he hand over his gay card this minute. That bitch is up for elimination dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Preach! Especially with that hate-filled Dave Rubin. I mean not much scares the the GOP and conservatives more than a married gay man with children and yet Rubin goose-steps right along.

      Delete
  8. Mike Pillowhead: Do you actually expect anyone to believe your entire business is in your StupidPhone and no where else?
    Kari Flake: No one ever called Jesus Alou all those names.
    Don Bollucks: You can’t have it both ways, you pandering asshat.
    Hashhead Walker: You are, like the bible says, several bricks short of a full load.
    Raving Rubin: It must be awful to shit and ideate from the same hole.
    Oh, Bob, I need a drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll join you, and we'll get Maddie to mix up a vat of cock-a-tales!

      Delete
  9. Oh Bob, dear Bob. I think if Jesus ever walked the face of the earth and happens to be paying attention to WordPress bloggers right now, He is vigorously applauding every post you make.
    In His house are many mansions, and He is currently in the den watching the insanity that is the USA MAGAs, shaking His head, and reaching for a bottle of water to turn into wine.
    God help us. No, seriously, God help us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just need to keep fighting because, trite as it may sound, there are more of us then them, and we need to get out and vote vote vote!!!

      Delete
  10. Even in the best of families we have one that we wish would just go away. Dave R. I am looking at you. And can someone explain to me the rational of Log Cabin Republicans and African Americans for The Big Fat Orange One. I'll check in later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take Things One Can Never Explain for a $1000, please.

      Delete
  11. These fucking people! I try to remind myself (on a daily, damn near hourly basis) that these fucking people are NOT the majority, just the fucking loudest right now. WTF, can't Saturday start now, sugarpie? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remind yourself they are NOT the majority. Donald J Traitor lost the popular vote BOTH times he ran for president, wo that proves we outnumber the fools; we just gotta show up and cast that ballot!
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. I'm not what you might call "smart", I don't have a high IQ, so I'm glad to see here there are people even less smart than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kari Lake is a piece of work. And as for Herschel, well, I can't even bring myself to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......