Saturday, September 10, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Just when you think you’ve got Kim Kardastrophe’s biggest asset memorized, she ups and makes you forget all about by bleaching her eyebrows, and then posing for a magazine cover with her perfectly normal and totally all real ass out.

My Thought: Clearly Kimmy is desperate to out-thirst Madge. Let the games begin!

photo

Speaking of Madonna, the sixty-four-year-old, who were learned last week has the libido of a thirteen-year-old-boy has a new boy, 23-year-old actor/model/skateboarder Andrew Darnell, who is two years younger than Madge’s eldest child.

My Thought: As they used to say about Cher, Madonna’s next boyfriend has yet to be born.

Instagram Madge  Real Madge

Cher might be wishing she could actually turn back time after erring big time while paying tribute to the late Queen Elizabeth and referring to the monarch as  a, well, cow.

Sharing a message on heartfelt social media Cher might have meant to include a goat emoji—in reference to the acronym GOAT AKA Greatest Of All Time—but got mixed up and posted a cow emoji.

My Thought: Though Cher has not yet cleared up the confusion, people are saying the emoji was a bull, because both Betty Windsor and Cher were born under the sign of Taurus … or maybe her finger slipped on the emoji page?

photos

More Kimmy, cuz she’s extra thirsty this week, and wants y’all to know that, while she flies private for fifteen minutes trips she does care about climate change …

“I believe in climate change, and I believe that anything can help, but I also believe in being realistic.”

Yes, it’s realistic to fly your ego-centric ass around destroying the planet all the while you do “other things” that you cannot seem to mention, to combat the climate crisis.

My Thought: Don’t forget Kimmy is also one of those wealthy Californians who think water conservation doesn’t apply to them, so, again, Kim Kardastrophe is a self-entitled delusional bitch.

photo

We all know the only reason we knows the Kardastrophe's is because Kimmy fucked Ray J on video, and her mama, That Woman, who’d sell her soul for a minute of fame, sold the video to the highest bidder. Of course That Woman has always denied pimping out her daughter, but we know that she’s made a career of pimping her children, except Rob because, well, he’s Rob. Still, in an effort to put the rumor to rest, That Woman took a lie detector test on The Late Late Show with James Cordon to prove to everyone she had nothing to do with it.

My Thought: Having neither soul nor conscience makes it easy to pass a lie detector test, and we all know that no one, no one, makes money off a Kardastrophe unless it’s That Woman so, yes, she sold the tape..

PS What in The Joker hell is she wearing?

photo

King Charles III announced in his first public address since Queen Elizabeth II’s death that his heir Prince William is now the Prince of Wales and Kate Middleton has been named the Princess of Wales, a title previously held by the late Princess Diana.

My Thought: Sorry Kate, try as hard as you like but Diana will always be the Princess of Wales.

photo

28 comments:

  1. At Madonna's age, I don't think I could keep up with or survive a 23 year old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the rate she keeps changing her face, we may never know her true age until she dies, we slice her open and count the rings.

      Delete
    2. This response made me literally LOL, Bob. "Count the rings" LMAO!!

      Delete
    3. I'm just sayin' ... 😏

      Delete
  2. The truth is that Madge is mudge, and I suspect her new boy-toy understands this is nothing but a well-paid gig. I don't know, there might be a bit of a horse race between Kate and Diana; Kate is very popular, and she just happens to be married to one of Diana's very popular sons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think when you're younger than one of the children of the person you're dating, you won't have all that much in common after a while.

      Delete
  3. Well, I like Kate... and Cher (but watch out for cows). As for that ass KK’s ass, haven’t we seen enough of it? It angers me that she has billions simply for being famous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dislike Kate, I just prefer Diana.
      And when Kimmy's ass falls it will be the thud heard round the world.

      Delete
  4. Kate Middleton is a hunter whose prey ended up in her back pocket. Now she's POW....so what? Like you Bob I prefer Diana who had a lot to put up with with her husband and his mistress, Fag Ash Lil. Kate on the other hand seems to wear the trousers in her marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a fan of Kate, or William for that matter.

      Delete
  5. Good snarkitude!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it's possible for a narc to pass a lie detector test (even if they're not admissible in court). As for Madonna, dear God, she must put that slap on with a trowel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then staples the loose skin to the top of her head!

      Delete
  7. aussieguy1:13 PM

    Oy. I need steel wool to scrub my eyeballs after seeing KK’s ass (again); think she could deliver it on one of her 15-minute hops? And Mama K? I wouldn’t trust her with ANYTHING. Everything has a price tag. I agree with you — Kate is no Diana. She looks like she is measuring everything to see how it can be used to her (their) advantage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Woman is a vile creature.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous1:14 PM

    I really wish I was going to be alive to see kim turn into the horrible version of Jocelyn Wildenstein. Can you imagine what that butt is going to look like when she is 50-60? And I saw what Madonna had done to herself, and her butt. WTF is wrong with the people. The depths they will go never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wish for Kim is everything!
      Madge refuses to age gracefully.

      Delete
  9. I think there is room for more than one nice royal with the same title. Let's hope the new one lives up to the legacy of the former. Karcrashians! Ugh. Who cares. But, I must confess, I thought that was a Mary Kay saleswoman in that black and white clown suit. And I thought that was Tori Spelling showing off her backside on the cover of that mag. You see, they all go to the same plastic surgeon... soon? All celebrities will look alike. Just look at Madge! I like her without all the make up. I wish she did, too. Thanks for the dirt, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the same plastic surgeons ... Madge looks like Khloe.

      Delete
  10. Really, that ass is REAL? Oy. Hard to believe. It looks like something mutant.
    Kate Middleton is a class act; Diana would be behind her all the way.
    -Kate, clearly not a fat-ass-lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if plastic is real ... ?
      I prefer Diana, any day, but that's just me.

      Delete
  11. Um, is that fake ass of Kim's a floater? It seems to be sitting on her chest in the airplane photo. If she gets a shot in that thing, something's popping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The women has flotation devices at both ends! 😲

      Delete
  12. Kate Middleton (the new Princess of Wales) is much more intelligent and capable than Diana Spencer ever was. It's just kind of sad that Diana and Charles ever married. They were both pushed into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a soft spot for Diana, because I think had she not married into that family she might have lived a perfectly lovely long life.

      Delete
  13. "real Madge" looks like she could be anyone's little old neighbour out for a stroll to the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Real Madge looks so much better than Insta-Madge.

    I didn't know Interview magazine still existed!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......