Thursday, May 23, 2024

Bobservations

We don’t use a lot of sugar at Casa Bob y Carlos … a wee bit in the tea pitcher, and maybe some when Carlos bakes, but that’s about it. I use Agave in my coffee each morning and we buy it at CostCo where you can get two jars cheaper than at the grocers.

Last week, we’d made plans to hit CostCo on Saturday, but then I ran out of Agave on Thursday and as the childish, er, child-like, one in the house I pitched a hissy. I grabbed the empty bottle and shouted:

“There’s no Agave! There’s no Agave!”

I tapped the table with the empty bottle repeating myself, and Carlos swiftly grabbed my hand and took the bottle:

“Stop acting like a child!”

He set the bottle on the table and I could see his mind working, knowing that it was still within my grasp, so he set it on the chair between us, and smiled.

Then I smiled. And lifted my foot and kicked the bottle onto the floor again because I am childish, er, child-like, and fun! Clearly Carlos had forgotten the Great Loaf of Bread Toss of 2019.

This Tuxedo [and MaxGoldberg] Memory is from March 2017 …

“Carlos dubs these photos as proof that Tuxedo and MaxGoldberg are homosexual cats. I think they just like to stay warm on cool mornings and Consuelo is not a snuggler.”

Not homosexuals, just two cats who loved each other very much.

Look, I know what they’re trying to say with this license plate, but it’s completely missing the mark and now a whole different crowd is following this car home.

Last week, in front of nearly 75 guests, two officials with Arizona’s attorney general’s office arrived at Rudy Giuliani’s 80th birthday bash in Palm Beach to hand him the papers in the case alleging he and 17 others participated in a plot to overturn the 2020 election.

Some partygoers started screaming and one woman even cried as Giuliani was served. And even #DrunkleRudy was unsure of what was happening and thought he was being given cocktail napkins.

Rumor has it … I adore Adele, but I digress … that the bigwigs at ABCNews are worried about their new reporter DeMarco Morgan, a gay man, and his Delightful Bulge on Morgan’s Instagram page.

Just a note … I don’t mind it at all and have written to ABC demanding that they let him do his reporting in his bike shorts … #PrecociousBulge.

Fox News’ Sean Hannity has a particular demand for how the upcoming CNN-hosted debate between President Biden and Hair Furor June should be handled:

Moderators shouldn’t be allowed to fact-check Hair Furor during answer blocks.

Hannity whines about the liberal media but what he’s really saying is that Hair Furor will lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and should go unchecked.

Well, Sean, if you want him to lie openly have him appear on your show every day because that’s all you do.

Back near the end of the 20th Century , when Sex and The City premiered the show was as much about the fashion as the characters and the sex and the city. But clearly times have changed and Grandma SJP doesn’t really rock the avant-garde wardrobe any longer … which may explain this outfit that looks like she has a pillowcase on her head.

And do not get me started on the dress or the shoes!

Rightwingnut Sebastian Gorka stopped a press conference outside Hair Furor’s hush money trial to tell a reporter it was “pathetic” to suggest Inmate # P01135809 is part of the “ruling class” or “elite.”

The man who calls himself a billionaire, who lives in a penthouse with a golden toilet and has his own plane is not one of the “elite”?

Bitch, please.

Eian Scully has been a top fashion model and fitness trainer, both in and out of his clothes, for several years now, but only now has he joined the pages of … Would You hit It?

42 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (kitties)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love the tweet of the week. The fashion on "Sex and the City" was fun but it was also absurd -- I lived in Manhattan for ten years, including during that show's run, and I never saw anyone walking on the street in such outrageous costumes. People in New York wear American Eagle (or in those days, Gap and Abercrombie) just like everybody else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the absurdity of the fashion when I watched it, but this hottest mess is a travesty!

      Delete
  3. The tweet of the week is hilarious! I do hope Butkiss saw it. :p
    My daughter has moments like yours - yesterday it was over the new mop and bucket I bought and she was using....apparently I did something wrong because the bucket overflowed. Never mind, I'm 140 kms (87 miles) away at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it was your fault! 😁

      Delete
  4. The agave story had me howling!!!!!!

    And I wished I'd been a fly on the wall at the Rudy party just to see the faces!!!!

    DeMarco Morgan. Im not sure I see the problem. Oh....I see it! But what's the problem?

    To save time I'll just take him and Eian Scully in a manwich to save time dear.

    And Harrison Butler? You just know that bitch enjoys cock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a habit of Hissy Fitting and throwing things that won't break or make a mess just to get a laugh.
      I like your idea of the DeMarco-Eian Manwich! And I do believe Harrison would have the same thought.

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA, Rudy Giuliani’s 80th birthday bash -- "serves" him right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess he had mocked process servers online the week before so he REALLY got served!

      Delete
  6. I wouldn't say you were being "childish." I wouldn't say "child-like." I'd say you were channeling Tuxedo. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't want to be served, then don't let people know you're going to be at a party and where the party is. SJP's headwear reminds me of an extra large Little House On The Prairie bonnet. I'm out of milk and I couldn't go shopping after work yesterday. I wanted to have a tantrum but no one was here to watch except the dogs.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think maybe the Little House of Drag on the Prairie!

      Delete
  8. Please do get started on the dress and shoes: I would be interested to hear a diatribe on how fugly they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might bust a blood vessel in my brain!

      Delete
  9. Tuxedo and MaxGoldberg, just two cats who loved each other very much. Just like Starsky and Hutch *wink*.
    Would it be a problem if that was a hetero bulge instead of a homo one? Just wondering. I don't keep up with package news.
    SJP looks like a fancified Thanksgiving turkey leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly, Tuxedo was Hutch.
      i don't mind a straight bulge or a gay bulge ... it's the bulge that matters!

      Delete
  10. Oh hunny.
    Of course Harrison Butker has a weakness for very stylish clothes (that may not fit him very well, but hey) and fab bags and male cheerleaders. But he's very straight.
    And I cackled when they served Rudy! LMAOOO it was priceless because that little bitch thought nobody could serve those papers.
    As for Demarco, he needs to get with Eian and let me film the interaction. It's research.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get Maddie and DeMarco and Eian in the same room and let it go!
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Cleora Borealis12:03 PM

    I'm amazed that this eclectic group of topics leaves me with only one question: Did Scully drop his undies before or after he opened the door so room service could deliver his breakfast?! 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  12. I eat and drink too much sugar. I'm a goner. Everyone was wearing those sandal things back in the day, besides me who thought they were terribly uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shoes look very uncomfortable.
      We really try to watch sugar, and use other forms of sweeteners.

      Delete
  13. I'm sorry but you had me at Jis Lord. By the bleached butthole of Zeus, that is too funny and I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad for whomever asked for that license plate and was subsequently told of it's "other" meaning.

      Delete
  14. I like how you capitalized "Delightful Bulge"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It deserves capitalization!

      Delete
  15. *DeMarco-The top brass has other things to worry about then what he has in his pants. No worse, than women who are employed by the network who show to much cleavage. The kicker is that he doing show and tell outside of work. I hear executives where worried about his bulge and correlating it with the recent on air couple that were let go-Robach and Holmes. I live in Denver and we have men dressed like DeMarco everyday. I swear we are still in the Victorian era.

    *I as well don't use real sugar that often except for baking. I use Monkfruit sweetener. Have you tried it?

    *Don't get me started on SJP. Word on the street is that she is not a nice person. The way she dressed on Sex and the City was outrageous. I knew then no New Yorker would dress like she did on the daily. You tell me how she afforded that apartment on a columnist salary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use raw sugar and agave only; I'll look up Monkfruit sweetener.
      I have never been an SJP fan because I feel she is utterly fake.
      I have always been Team Kim.

      Delete
  16. I use honey. Rudy deserves so much more... really. Hannity knows Trump's going to have problems, which is why the Orange Anus will find someway to cancel and blame Biden. I never watched Sex and the City, no interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lies lies lies ... Hannity and Hair Furor.

      Delete
  17. Beware! Because when the GOP Un-American Activities Committee stumble across this blogpost, you'll be jailed with all the other woke leftist communists who demean the star spangled banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll take my chances!

      Delete
  18. Good heavens, the newsreader is definitely male. Don't mention lycra to our weatherman Nate Byrne, IG @sci.nate

    ReplyDelete
  19. I believe that the SJP look is called Explosion at the Laundromat. It is a cry for help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You do realise some of that bulge is the protective padding in the bike shorts? Gotta look after the equipment :)
    SJP looks like she dressed in the dark with clothes from the grandkids dressups box. The quilt on her head is just, oh I don't know, let's say awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am looking at the equipment!
      SJP is a famehwore and if wearing Nana's quilt on her head satisfies her thirst what can we do about it?

      Delete
  21. It has been year's since I have thrown a good old fashioned hissy fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy them every now and again, though I do it mostly for the laughs!

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......