Thursday, May 30, 2024

Bobservations

This is a quiz … which one of these is Carlos and which one is me. Of note, this is not our actual vacuum, it is used for quiz purposes only but, again, which one of us is the sociopath?

This Tuxedo memory is from April 2017:

“I didn’t see a single Hot Man on television this week ... at least none that hadn’t been seen here before. So I decided to post a photo of the Hottest Man at Casa Bob y Carlos ...

Sadly, Carlos wouldn’t pose, so I’ll go with the second Hottest Man in the house.

I kid ... this is the hottest man in our house: Tuxedo.

Oy! Look at the punum on that cat!”

And still the hottest cat ever!

Something to ponder … politicians gladly accept a daily per diem to buy meals and such and then they head back to Congress and vote against making school lunches free.

Make it make sense.

Pride this year at Target is shaping up to be smaller and quieter than it once was and you might not see it at all.

Last year, Target's Pride collection featured more than 2,000 items online, but this year’s assortment consists of fewer than 75 items.

Thanks, but no thanks Target.

On the other hand … Walmart is promoting its new Pride apparel on Instagram ahead of Pride month, writing:

“Not just a slogan. #PrideAlways is a reminder to lead with love.”

Walmart’s Pride collection includes products like a notebook that says “beyond gender” a tote bag that says “totes gay,” a fanny pack with “I heart gay people” on it and rainbow-colored products like a pool floatie and an apron.

I don’t shop at Walmart, but props to them for having a spine.

It’s the simple things in life … and I am nothing if not a simpleton, but every time I see this cartoon it cracks me up.

Apparently the state of Massachusetts has instituted a Millionaire Tax and it has already $1.8 BILLION for things like roads and bridges, schools and childcare.

Tax.The.Rich.

The Ohio Supreme Court has rejected the state’s request to ban gender-affirming care for trans youth.

A victory for our trans brothers and sisters.

Isn’t it interesting how a man who claims to have no say about how his wife flies a flag at their home thinks he can tell other women what to do with their bodies.

Lucas Nicolas Bravo, age 35, is a French actor and model best known for starring in the Netflix series Emily in Paris though I think he’s best known for Would You Hit It?

38 comments:

  1. Oh, Bobo. Beetlehandjob is as dumb as MTG's body is bad. Two rotten peas in a useless pod.
    As for Alito? Justice for thee but not for him. Didn't you know?

    I'm pissed off at Target. Last year I bought stuff they had but this year they don't even have gay shit at my local store. Cowards. They gave in to the bigots. And Walmart? WALMART. Who the fuck knew?????

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loathe Walmart, always have, but I am disgusted by Target.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. For the past 2 years, inflation has not been the problem. I'm betting Alito's pissed as hell that someone's pointing out that his shit truly stinks. And it's a yes to Lucas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, the people on the right shelling out for Hair Furor Bibles and Gold shoes and can't buy eggs think inflation's the problem.

      Delete
  3. No reason to wind the cord too tightly, I am wound tightly enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a wound cord, though!

      Delete
  4. My late mother's vacuum cleaner first, and then ours second.
    I'm hate to be snobby, but I am pleased you don't shop at Walmart.
    Bravo is interesting and varied looks, which I like, but a bit too chunky for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put the cord back where the cord ought to be!!
      Channeling my inner Joan Crawford!
      I can't with Walmart; never could.

      Delete
  5. I'm guessing that all tight and tidy would be Carlos. That would be me. LOL.
    What is wrong with the SCOTUS is that the majority knows they don't need Roberts, so they do what they want and won't face any consequences. He will go down as the weakest Chief Justice in history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos is the messy cord, seriously. I like things put back as they belong!

      Delete
    2. me too with the cords and stuff.

      Delete
  6. I need a third vacuum cleaner and cord option. I know Carlos is on the right but San Geraldo would be to the right of that with the vacuum cleaner blocking the terrace door and the cord spread all over the floor... for three weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that would be Carlos ... I came home one day and found the vacuum cleaner in the hallway and asked him why; he said, "I'm going to vacuum the hallway."
      "For three days," I said.

      Delete
  7. The vacuum test is infallible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ... and Carlos is the sociopath on the right!

      Delete
  8. I don't know you and Carlos enough to decide which vacuum is which - I do know that I'm the one on the left, and my daughter would have a different option, with the cord dragging across the floor into another room. :p
    Love the tweet of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm left, he's right, er, wrong!

      Delete
  9. I'm guessing you are the vacuum with cord a-tangle because I read you as the I Ain't Got Time for That Sh!t type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except I like things put back where and how they belong!

      Delete
  10. Anonymous11:06 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos and his vacuum) (Tuxedo always)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a little misty seeing that face
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Cleora Borealis11:27 AM

    🤣 That cartoon will remain in my humor collection forever...and I have just put "Turtle Retort" in my band name collection.
    Oh, Tuxedo! You know he has been and always will be alive! He was the cat Egyptians worshipped and invited into their temples! When aliens finally arrive on this planet, they will recognize that Tuxedo is the leader they are asking to be taken to! All Hail the Tux!! 🙋‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that you think of The Great Tuxedo like that!

      Delete
  12. I'm confused, sweetpea, because I have left the vacuum cord both ways, so what does that make me? (don't answer that) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm'a stay outta that one!
      xoxo

      Delete
  13. Please.....I already know which vacuum would be you....the one of the left!!!! Your like me.

    And Tuxedos picture today!!!!!! I eill still het my Pride swag...should I need anything from gay shops first.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't really know which is which with you two and the vacuums. I do know that I'm the one on the right and Balder is the sociopath on the left.
    Gorgeous (of course) picture of El Gato Guapo. Love that face!
    The turtle one gave me the giggles.
    I'm so totally not in a hitting mood today. At least not the kind you mean. I do see potential dart boards up in here, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Carlos are the right-wrong one! 😠
      I love some Tuxedo punim!

      Delete
  15. aussieguy3:52 PM

    Nope! Not falling for that quiz (but I'd be the one on the left...)

    Alito is just a white Clarence Thomas, with the accompanying crazy bitch for a spouse. Think she tries to tell him how to vote?

    Yay! Massachusetts & Wal-Mart (but still ain't draggin' my ass in there), but I do spend a LOT less time at Target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sociopath is Carlos on the right!
      Yeah, good on Walmart, but don't look for me there!

      Delete
  16. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Bob and Carlos, pinch me but didn’t Trumpy just get found guilty on ALL 34 counts in New York City today ?!
    And all the Kiddies out there we all need a VO whiskey cocktail ! -Rj



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say that you are the vacuum cleaner on the left!
      P.S. I am writing this ninety minutes after The Orange Monster was found guilty on all counts. Hip hip hooray for justice! However, through appeal, he will no doubt try to wriggle out of this rat trap.

      Delete
    2. @RJ We did celebrate a bit tonight!

      @Yorkshire I am the left side, definitely! And Hair Furor will appeal, but he'll never remove the stink of being called a convicted felon.

      Delete
  17. Love that picture of Tuxedo, I may put that on a coffee mug.
    Rainbow aprons? Do they come with matching oven gloves? I would love those in my kitchen.
    I hope the orange shyster is sentenced to solitary confinement for a couple of decades, because no one in general population is going to want to be near those stinky man diapers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt Hair Furor will get that much time; he may get very little because he's supposedly rich. But I do like that he will be known as "former president and convicted felon" from now on.

      Delete
  18. Anonymous6:03 AM

    I'm fairly certain Carlos is the sociopath!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......