Thursday, March 19, 2020

Bobservations


At work this week—we are now all officially working from home—my boss was trying to figure out staffing; there were some who refused to come in, some who wanted to come in, some who couldn’t.

So, he was asking who wanted to work and who wanted to stay home and I suggested that maybe Racist Co-worker work from home:
Me: I think she has a pre-existing condition.
My boss: She does? What is it?
Me: No one likes her.
My boss loves me.
Last week a federal judge in Charleston has blocked South Carolina’s Department of Education [SCDE] from enforcing a sex education statute that discriminated against the LGBTQ+ community and other protected classes of citizens.

The statute would have banned any and all discussions of so-called “alternative” lifestyles. In addition Judge Norton  ordered SC superintendent of education Molly Spearman to circulate a memo to local superintendents across the state providing them with a copy of the decree and informing them that sex education curricula should be “designed and implemented without regard” to the offending statute.

South Carolina. Dragged into 2020.
Idris Elba, My-Husband-In-My-Head has tested positive for coronavirus:
“I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing. No panic.”
This proves that warmer weather won’t kill the virus, because Idris is the hottest man on Earth, and he got it.

Sidenote: I have messaged Idris about coming to Smallville and letting me take care of him. Oh, and tend to his needs for the virus, too.
Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving place.

Mar-a-Lago resort won’t be open to the public for a while as it undergoes a deep cleaning after several guests of _____ tested positive for the coronavirus.

It should have been closed years ago because, as a ______, property you know it’s infested with bed bugs, rapists, con artists and grifters.
And, true story, Mar-a-lago tested positive for coronavirus after hosting a lavish birthday party for Junior’s 100% plastic mistress Kimberly Guilfoyle.

But, and this is about con artists and grifters. Did Junior pay for Botox Barbie’s Birthday Bash?

Nope; when it came to picking up the tab, Daddy’s supporters paid, because the _____’s pay for nothing. Welfare family.
I only post this, not because I believe it, but because I love the idea of having to deny it …

Oprah took to Twitter to dispel reports that she had been arrested for sex trafficking after a raid at her Boca Raton home.

Seriously. Orpah had to say:
‘I haven’t been arrested for sex trafficking.’
Wow.
Dan Lipinski, the only House Democrat who refused to sponsor the Equality Act, supported the Defense of Marriage Act and voted against marriage equality and LGBTQ non-discrimination bills, and opposed a woman’s right to choose, was beaten by Marie Newman.

Bye hater.
In these trying times, we look to our leaders to keep us clam, to show us the way, to, well, in the case of Prime Minister of Spain, Pedro Sánchez Pérez-Castejón, and French President, Emmanuel Macron, and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, to get my motor running while I self-isolate.

I’d like to limit my social distancing with these three. Just sayin’.

19 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm moving to Spain (after this is all over), that guy is hot AF!!!
    Heat won't kill the virus otherwise Iran and African countries would be free of it.
    Maybe we could send OJ to Mar-a-Lago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping it simple, that French president is one tasty little macaroon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY can see Idris as the next James Bond. He's got the twinkle in the eye that all Bonds have to have. And how come we get Bojo as Prime Minister???? Oh well, I guess he beats the tangerine buffoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen L11:43 AM

    What is worse? The grifters or the cockroaches? Plus don't forget the rotting food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny to watch the trump men go through women. Ever notice how they get more cheap and more plastic to the next one? Dumb shits.

    And remind me dear to invite those world leaders to the Casa du Borghese for a tea after the isolation is over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like Justin Trudeau's new salt-and-pepper goatee. Makes him look older than he is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi asshole spammer (dick van dyke)! FUCK OFF!

    I wouldn't mind having a three-for-all with those sexy European/Canadian dudes!

    OJ should still be in jail!

    mar-a-lardgo is full of shit, covid-19, bugs, rats, roaches. who the fuck would want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay healthy, stay yourself
    always!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So how did your Hollywood hunk get tested without displaying any symptoms when so many cannot?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have enjoyed working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Steven
    I already booked a post-virus tour of Canada and France and Spain.

    @Deedles
    I've always loved a good French meal.

    @Treaders
    Idris would be a perfect bond.
    Ans, yes, we feel your Bojo pain and your feel our _____ pain.

    @Helen
    It's all bad because it's all _____.

    @MM
    _____s love cheap and plastic.
    I've already asked all three to Casa bob y Carlos for a, um, summit?

    @Debra
    Ooh, I love the facial hair on Justin.

    @AM
    It's a four-way because I'm a;ready there.

    @TDM
    We're good, and social distancing and isolating all over the place!

    @Bathwater
    $$$$

    @Mitch
    I am fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. On of these days Mar a Lago will get a good cleaning and get rid of the roaches.

    Was that like a birthday party fund raiser?

    I saw that about Oprah.... and I'm still not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bob, you know America will always look bad in the world stage because IMPOTUS is vomit inducing. I’d stay very close to Trudeau AND Macron, btw.
    No, tell me it isn’t so! Not Idris!
    What do you mean YOUR husband in your head? Hold my earrings.
    The grifting family grifters away.
    So glad mar a dump is out of commission. It’s always been a Petri dish.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Dave
    Mar-a-lago needs a Silkwood scrubdown

    @Six
    He is MY husband in MY head. I've no idea what goes on in YOUR head! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Came across your blog by accident - made me laugh more than it should have! Cheered me up no end in these troubled times. Incidentally, I'm from England and was SHOCKED that you didn't include British PM Boris Johnson in your list of hottie presidents/prime ministers. I mean, look at this https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/photos/the-funniest-photos-of-boris-johnson/ Hot or what? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Around
    Glad I made you chuckle.
    I would have included BoJo but I've seen him. And so, it's a no from me!
    Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. George killed it in the last tweet. Well, not as OJ but, still.

    Anyways Bob, wouldn't mind seeing you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Probably the first time EVER that Mar-a-lago has ever had a deep cleaning.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......