Friday, March 06, 2020

I Didn't Say It ....


Pete Buttigieg, ending his campaign for president:

"We sent a message to every kid out there wondering if whatever marks them out as different means they are somehow destined to be less than ... Someone who once felt that exact same way can become a leading American presidential candidate with his husband at his side.”

Yes, he can.
Thanks Pete.
Donna Brazile, Democratic political strategist, after RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel said the Democratic  “process was rigged” against Bernie Sanders:

“First of all, they don’t have a process. They are canceling primaries. They have winner-take-all. They don’t have the kind of democracy that we see on the Democratic side. For people to use Russian talking points to sow division among Americans is stupid. So Ronna, go to hell! This is not about — go to Hell! I’m tired of it. We’re not trying to prevent anyone from becoming the nominee. If you have the delegates and win, you will win. This notion that somehow or other Democrats are out to try and put hurdles or roadblocks for one candidate, that’s stupid. I know what’s going on. They are scared of Democrats coming together to defeat Donald _____. Stop using Russian talking points Madam Chairwoman.”

We have candidates on our side; the GOP has no primaries for fear that people will express their displeasure at the Asshat-In-Chief by not voting for him in a GOP primary.
Michael Elizabeth Pence, Vice President saying _____ tapped him to lead the coronavirus task force because of his experience tackling disease outbreaks in Indiana:

“I think it might be the main reason why President Trump asked me to do this. I think by putting me over the administration’s response to the coronavirus, the president wanted to signal the priority that he’s placed on this.”

No ma’am. He put you in charge so that when this blows up and the markets crash and people die, he can blame you.
Not even Mother will be able to save you.
Jennifer Lopez, whining about not being nominated for an Oscar:

“I was a little sad because there was a lot of buildup to it. I got so many good notices—more than ever in my career, and I’m reading all the articles and I’m going, ‘Oh my God, could this happen?’ And then it didn’t, and it was like, ‘Ouch.’ It was a bit of a letdown. Most of my team has been with me for years. I think they had a lot of hopes on that. They wanted it too, and I felt like I let everybody down a little bit.”

Sorry, JLo, but you played a stripper onscreen and then went to the Superbowl and played a stripper on TV.
That’s not acting; that’s you.
Chris Matthews, Hardball host , announcing his retirement after being accused of sexual harassment and inappropriate comments:

“After conversations with MSNBC I decided tonight would be my last Hardball, so let me tell you why. The younger generations out there are ready to take the reins. You see them in politics, in the media, in fighting for the causes. … A lot of it have to do with how we talk to each other. Compliments on a woman’s appearance that some men, included me, might have once incorrectly thought were okay, were never okay. Not then and certainly not today, and for making such comments in the past, I’m sorry.”

Many people called on Matthews to resign or be fired after he compared Sanders’ victory in Nevada to the Nazi defeat of the French during World War II; he was also blasted after a combative interview with Elizabeth Warren was decried as sexist. That interview prompted journalist Laura Bassett, a frequent MSNBC guest, to allege in an op-ed that Matthews made sexist and belittling comments to her off the air.
Sorry Chris, this is on you.
Aaron Schock, the disgraced former GOP congressman from Illinois, confirming what nearly everyone on the planet already knew:

“For those who know me and for many who only know of me, this will come as no surprise. For the past year, I have been working through a list of people who I felt should finally hear the news directly from me before I made a public statement. I wanted my mother, my father, my sisters, my brother, and my closest friends to hear it from me first. The fact that I am gay is just one of those things in my life in need of explicit affirmation, to remove any doubt and to finally validate who I am as a person. In many ways I regret the time wasted in not having done so sooner. …”

Do you regret the times you voted anti-LGBTQ+ in Congress?
Do you regret the times you got angry for someone merely suggesting you were gay?
I’m happy you’re out, and living your truth, but it’ll take a while before I forget your bigotry and homophobia. So, yeah, no Coming Out Toaster Oven and no copy of The Gay Agenda.
Take a look up top and see what a proud, unashamed, unafraid gay politician looks like.
That’s all.

9 comments:

  1. In order of appearance:
    Sweet.
    Go gurl!
    Shudder.
    Ick.
    Ickier.
    Ickiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Your sexy when you are on fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right Bob - the Crackpot in Chief put Pennies from Hell in charge of combatting the coronavirus so that the definite failure to provide an antidote to Covid 19 will fall on Mother's little boy (ick) not der Trumpenfuhrer (long may he rain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will see more of Pete Buttigieg in the future, I have no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love Mayor Pete!!!

    Pence is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Trump has been trying to throw him under the bus for some time now.

    My mother knows Donna Brazile and met her several times. She is quite something...so smart and a nice person.

    Aaron....he be frequenting the glory holes because he is out now. Who wants relations with dirt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUCK YEAH PETE! you made all of us proud to be americans! just don't stay away too long; we still need you.

    GO DONNA!

    putzy is a loser; even mother hates him.

    FOAD, jello; you are SO past your prime.

    matthews is a homeboy AND A DISGRACE to our city.

    FOAD, schock; your 15 seconds of fame were up years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, like the rest of us, is completely fed up with Republican bullshit.

    And the "Fall Guy Award for 202 goes to... (hysterical laughter) Mike Pence.

    Yeah, Chris and that Nazi thing? Bringing that group up is an immediate failure.

    As for Aaron? I've never so much anger over one individual's coming out, the sad truth is he's just going to blow it off cause he doesn't really give a shit about anybody but himself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaa whaahaha! :(.. Bye Bye Pete I will always wuv you! Sniff, sniffles, sniffy sniff! Yes you helped a lot of children around the world!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......