Monday, May 05, 2014

Federico Díaz Comes Out

Federico Díaz, Uruguayan actor and telenovela heartthrob, has come out as gay via, dontcha know, Twitter:
"The day has come! Only God knows when and how. I only let myself be guided. I feel that God has awarded me with homosexuality, the sensation of confusion that I had and the uncertainty throughout the years of knowing who I really am has been left behind.
Today I am starting to walk a new life, with no ties, no lies, no annoyances or pain, due to the fact that these feelings only depress and generate anguish in the heart. I came to this Earth to be HAPPY, to hug, to realize dreams, to take care of my loved ones and to leave a positive footprint in life.
I am gay and I am sharing this with respect, love and gratitude to everyone that gives meaning to my life. Thank you for everything and together we will achieve more. I love you all very much."
To be fair, just last month, Díaz had been rumored to be dating Ricky Martin, and was even said to be the cause of Martin’s break-up with longtime partner Carlos González Abella.

At any rate, welcome out Federico, and please accept as our gifts, a copy of The Gay Agenda as well as the obligatory Coming Out Toaster Oven.

Whatever brought you out, however you come out, it’s a good thing.

Welcome out!

4 comments:

  1. He is, and we all know how I love me some Latino men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will need some Latin recipes for the toaster oven cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Frederico! Growing up I fantasized about Latino men. Ironically, when I got to be a big boy my three big love affairs were/are with Irish (Bob Murphy, Bill Kelly and now Pat Flynn) So I guess I loves me pale skin men. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......