Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bianca Del Rio ... The Best Woman WON!

When the show began I was all about BenDeLaCreme, but as time went by Bianca Del Rio won me over with the smart-ass comeback and the sarcasm, because, well, I loves me some smart-assitude.

So, yeah, Bianca should have won RuPaul's Drag Race. Hands down. No questions asked.
Congratulations Madame Drag Superstar!

And then kudos to BenDeLaCreme for winning Miss Congeniality, and for winning the next edition RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars, when it airs. I'm just puttin' that out there!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats from us, too!
    Okay, ready for the next season...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! It was a close call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you I started as a BenDeLaCreme fan but quickly moved to Team Bianca. Bianca was a clear front-runner from early on. Her talent and experience was apparent in every challenge. I must admit, too, that while I didn’t like Adore Delano at the beginning of the competition I grew to love her as she grew to love herself. I think she’ll do just fine. Courtney Act is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......