Sunday, March 24, 2013

And Now, Something Fun .....

Okay, so y'all know I'm a sucker for architecture, and I go crazy for a floorplan, too. And I really look at TV show homes to see if the sets seem like they could be real, house, so I was kinda happy to find a few floorplans from some popular television shows. Most look like they could work, but at least one has a glaring issue......I'll save it for last.
Click to emBIGGERate ....
The Golden Girls House .... um, Blanche's bedroom is that one on the top left, but in the show it was down the long hallway to the right with the others. Plus, that half-bath off the kitchen was actually the doorway to the garage on the show.
Yes, I nitpick. It's what I do .......

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 PM

    I scrutinized the GG floorplan when i first saw it too! glad i'm not losing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very close to their shows. But your right about the Golden girls. It's very confusing. As a huge fan of the show I also noticed the first couple shows, when Blanche went to her bedroom, she would go off to where the lanai would be for the rest of the show. After the first couple, she would go down the hall for the rest of it's run. Another intresting show was the Nanny. The first show saw a whole different layout espeecially the foyer area. From the third show on, it was the set we saw for the rest of it's run. I could be happy in Will and Graces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:08 PM

    It's strange how I don't watch Dexter or HIMYM, but I love those layouts the best. Maybe it's because those and Carrie Bradshaw's are the only ones I can replicate in one of the high-rise penthouses in The Sims 3.

    On second look, I really like the simplicity of the Seinfeld one. For a one-bedroom and for it's size it's got a lot of potential to be fabulous.

    Hmm... I might have to do some sketching during my upcoming staycation. Or tonight. Thanks for finding and posting these floor plans!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......