Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanks for all your lovely comments about Tallulah. I think we all know how it feels to lose a pet ....not good at all, but we soldier on.
I was thankful, at least, that the last two faces she saw before passing were her two Dads, though I'm sure she wondered why we were bawling like babies .... and I'm happy that she is at peace.
That's all any of us, human or pet, really need.
So, the mourning continues, but tomorrow, ISBL will return to some regularly scheduled programming.
Soldier on .... and again, Thanks.
Bob and Carlos, Tuxedo, MaxGoldberg, Consuelo Roca Jones and Ozzo.
,

5 comments:

  1. Abby and Tar will tell you that Aunts Heidi, Rosie, Gracie and Uncles Sarge and Pongo watch over them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:54 PM

    You're welcome. It's always tough when a loved pet leaves us regardless of the timing. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For beings so tiny, they sure have a giant hold on our hearts.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will tell my sydney, kelly, and steven to look out for tallulah.

    {{{{{hugs}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bpb.

    The first time I openly cried in years was when my Pomeranian Babydoll (no comments please about the name) died suddenly. For the first time in my life I experienced the pain of real loss. I never felt that way about any human being before and only once since, when my Mother died but that was different.

    Believe me, I feel your pain at the loss of your loving Tallulah Belle. I understand. Acceptance will evolve over time but the pain of your loss will never completely go away but one thing that will never go away are the wonderful memories you have of this special girl. To me, pets are the angels in our life with their unconditional love.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......