Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'd Like To Thank All The People That Made This........Never Mind

The Stylish Blogger Award
Well, there I was minding my own business, when lo and behold, Howard from Soundtrack To My Day--and if you don't know him or his blog WTF is wrong with you?--awarded me this Stylish Blogger Award. Howard redubbed it the Spatula Award--which is apropos because I will need a spatula to beat myself over the head to think of seven things about myself. And then slap myself silly as I award the honor to some fellow bloggers.

The Spatula Award
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other bloggers--though I won't go that high.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


Okay, so, yeah, Seven Things About Bob:
1. The first one is easy, because it's the same as Howard's; I am not a fan of chocolate. Sue me.
2. In social situations where I don't know most of the people, I am unbelievably shy, to the point of being mute.
3. I rarely take chances, but when I do they almost always work out well, but that doesn't make me want to take more chances.
4. I once was able to pet a Tiger Shark while scuba diving off Maui.
5. When I'm cooking dinner, I often pretend I'm on a cooking show and play to the camera.
6. I constantly have a song playing in my head, and it could be anything from a showtune to Sting to Billie Holiday to the Cure.
7. I'll do anything for a joke.

And now, to tag, er, award, some other folks:
Froggy: at Froggy, one of the most interesting people on the blog-o-rama.
Corey: at MadTexter because he makes me laugh, and think, which is difficult to do.
Maddie: at A Day With The Mistress Borghese because what's an award without a diva? 
Don: at Urbandon, who is a new blog friend, and a fantastic jewelry designer and artist.
Twunty: at Love Me, Love My Blog for her irreverence, which is sorely needed.

8 comments:

  1. How nice!!
    This may take a while.
    (You PET a SHARK?!?!?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, geez. Now I'm in trouble. I am honored, to be sure.

    Also, I never would have pegged you as a shy one. That's okay, I'm loud and outgoing enough for the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:35 PM

    Congratulations on the award- you so deserve awards for your brilliant blog.And thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:37 PM

    I'm with you on the constant song- kinda like a soundtrack...plenty of showtunes (Easter Parade is a fav)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh shit, I guess I shouldn't have sent you a box of chocolates!!! Your too much, I'll have to ready a post for tommorow. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... And thanks again for the lovely honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I do No. 5 all the time too! Greg caught me doing it once, and I was so embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not surprising, I also usually have some song or another running through my head. At least that is how I explain those voices.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......