Friday, September 17, 2010

I Didn't Say It....

Jon Hamm, on fame:
"Absolutely, I don't know how the Twilight kids or Miley Cyrus or whoever handle it. You fuck up, make one bad decision, and people in Thailand Twitter about it. . . I'm old, I'm boring. I usually just duck the paparazzi. It's literally someone waiting for you to pick your nose or scratch yourself. I'm sorry, I scratched my balls—who doesn't do that? You're really going to run that story? What the f*ck?! Everyone has picked their nose at one point in their life too."

Um, Jon, if you wanna duck the paparazzi, well, you can come stay in my house, And if you need someone to scratch your.....
Too much?
Jon?
Jonny?

Coral Ridge Ministries' Robert Knight, on the repeal of DADT:
"Outrageous. Unbelievable. Our armed forces are fighting the enemy overseas while this lunatic judge behind our own lines decides to throw a hand grenade right into our own barracks. The arrogance of this judge is stunning. She has decided she is smarter than God, more than 1,163 retired generals and admirals who support the military's policy, the hundreds of congressmen and senators who voted for the law in 1993 and generations of military leaders who believed that morality affects discipline and that homosexual conduct undermines military preparedness."

Um Fucktard? May I call you Fucktard?
God has nothing to do with DADT. In fact, I would imagine she is sitting up in Heaven wondering why Fucktards like you are being homophobic bigoted intolerant hate-spewing fucktards and saying you're doing it in her name.
She ain't happy.

Snooki, on the harsh ruling the judge gave her for being a rude obnoxious Lindsay Lohan wannabe:
"I definitely thought it was harsh. I never drank and drove, I don't do drugs – I do nothing that Lindsay does, so it was definitely a little overboard. I'm just really happy that it's over and that the criminal charge was dismissed because that was just insane I was really nervous about it."

Oh, Snooks, maybe you aren't a Lohan just yet, but you are on the way to be a self-involved, little criminal who thinks you are above the law.
And, probably before that happens, your fifteen minutes will be up.
So, it's kind of a win-win.
For us.

James Franco, on not being gay and not being a pot head:
“Sure, I’d tell you if I was. I guess the reason I wouldn’t is because I’d be worried that it would hurt my career. I suppose that’s the reason one wouldn’t do that, right? But no, that wouldn’t be something that would deter me. I’m going to do projects that I want to do. Everyone thinks I’m a stoner, and some people think I’m gay because I’ve played these gay roles. That’s what people think, but it’s not true. I don’t smoke pot. I’m not gay…In this history of cinema, there are so many heterosexual love stories. It’s so hammered, so done. It’s just not that interesting to me. It’s more interesting to me to play roles and relationships that haven’t been portrayed as often.”

That's why it's called acting, people.
Or, do you think Anthony Hopkins really skins people alive, or that Leonardo DiCaprio can enter your dreams.
Please. Tell me you don't believe that.

Tim Gunn is on why he's still not out to his mother:
"I approach it this way, and please don’t think a huge of amount of discomfort didn’t permeate every molecule of my being as I was contemplating this whole thing. But I asked myself, ‘What do I gain from this and what does she gain?’ I certainly never talked about being interested in women or men with her."

Um, Tim?
Love you.
Love everything about you.
Thinking of being you for Halloween.
But, yeah, I think she knows.

National Stonewall Democrats executive director Michael Mitchell, on Charlie Crist's sudden support of the LGBT community:
"Charlie Crist is the worst kind of politician. When it was clear to him and everyone that there was no way he could win the Republican Primary - he became an Independent and thus left long held positions in order to save his political future. Once again, he is attempting to use the lives of LGBT people as pawns in his game to win votes at any cost."

Charlie Crist chooses the flip-flop method of campaigning.
Flip from Republican to Independent.
Flop from anti-gay to suddenly sympathetic.

Anthony Kiedis, on why Red Hot Chili Pepper's music won't ever be on Glee:
“I’ve seen a picture of the Glee thing, but I don’t know what it is really. Generally speaking, that doesn’t excite me. Nothing against Glee or any of those American Idol type shows, but you know … music that is near and dear to our hearts and the people we wrote it for and play it for, it doesn’t make sense to be seen in a television format. It seems emotionally displaced.”

Sounds like someone is actually playing a little game I like to call Reverse Psychology.
Yeah, keep saying how much you don't wanna be on Glee or Idol, and then we'll see what happens when they ask you.

Eugene Delgaudio, from the Public Advocate of the United States, on what will happen if "The Gays" are allowed to serve openly in the military:
"In addition to the influx of homosexuals serving openly in the military, the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell will bring dire consequences for our soldiers. Soldiers share very close quarters and are under a great deal of stress while serving on the front line. The sudden change in military structure would add distractions from worrying about accidentally contracting AIDs by sharing showers and quarters to unwanted sexual advances and flamboyant displays of homosexual 'pride.' Would you be able to perform your job if you were constantly having to worry about contracting a deadly disease? It’s vital our soldiers are given every advantage possible, not given something to worry about."

Look, you moronic fool, read a book every once in a while, and not one of your bigoted homophobic fairytales.
You cannot get AIDS by sharing a shower. Asshat.
You cannot get AIDS by sharing quarters. Wingnut.
But, apparently, stupid is a disease you seem to be spreading. Fucktard.

Columnist Cal Thomas, on making Islam illegal:
"We are doing a poor job of fighting the terrorists at home if we continue to allow Muslim immigrants, especially from Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen, into America. We won't win this war if we permit the uncontrolled construction of mosques, as well as Islamic schools, some of which already have sown the seeds from which future terrorists will be cultivated. We won't win this war if we continue to permit the large-scale conversion to Islam of prison inmates, many of whom become radicalized and upon release enlist in al-Qaida's army. We must purge the evil from among us, or else."

Why is it that the people who call themselves religious are the ones who are the most intolerant of Islam? You'd think they'd be happy that people are turning to god, or gods, or a god, yet they work toward stopping the building of mosques and community centers, and now want an entire religion deemed illegal.
So much for being Christ-like.

3 comments:

  1. Loves Tim. And, being good Tim-a-philes, we are reading the book. Is just as wonderful as he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 AM

    I am loving Jon Hamm more and more. And I don't even watch "Mad Men."

    I met Tim Gunn this week. Just as charming and wonderful as you'd expect him to be. Watch for a future blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tim Gunn's book. I'm likely going to read it again between now and the start of hockey season.

    Jon Hamm can duck the paparazzi at my place anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......