Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Architecture Wednesday


So, the last time I hosted Architecture Wednesday, I showed y'all a tree house, and lamented the fact that I never had one. Well, now, I think I want a playhouse, or as I'll call it, a Blog House.
See, this way, I can blog to my heart's content and I won't have to listen to Carlos say, Oh, La Prinecessa blogger won't let me use the computer.
Yeah, he does say that.
The only issue I can see is that Carlos may want his own playhouse, and there will be squabbles and tears......unless we build two?


7 comments:

  1. oh cute!
    i think i want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thing is adorable! Too bad I don't have a backyard.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of foul magic is this? How can it be bigger on the inside than the outside?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would just be the perfect liitle blog hut wouldn't it? Now where to place the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:29 PM

    Very creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the perfect spot for this. I want one! Where did you find this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind - just saw the link. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......