Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You Nora!

One of my oldest, dearest friends, Nora, has a dog that she loves like it was, well, anything but a dog. I get pictures of the dog, cards from the dog, calenders of the dog. You'd think it was a cat. Anywhore, this year, for my birthday--and before you ask I am somewhere between forty and death--my old old OLD friend Nora sent me a stuffed toy dog that looks ::::gulp:::: just like her dog Cotton. Along with a picture of Cotton wishing me Happy Birthday.
 
  So, naturally, I had to show her what a gorgeous animal like Tuxedo: The Most Beautiful Cat EVER!!! with a Thank You "card" looks like.
 
  Thanks Nora, the cats love their new playtoy!!!

9 comments:

  1. lololol!
    Okay, don't tell anybody but my dogs and my parents'dog send each other cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit - is today your birthday?!?

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!! I'm going to update my Anita Baker Birthday post now...

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I look forward to that duet with you sometime.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Darrrling!
    The adorable tuxedo cat can pass as penguin?!
    BIG XO to you!

    PS: THank you for the award as well Bob, you are sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:16 PM

    Very very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Bob!! Hope it's lovely and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Habby Birdday, Bob!

    Loving the westie! I send you somewhere between 40 and infinity virtual paddywhacks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated B-day Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Very Happy Birthday, Bob!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......