Thursday, July 11, 2024

Bobservations

Every morning Carlos recounts his dreams to me, and I always turn them into sex dreams just to annoy him. But recently he told me of a dream where a group of young-looking people were examining him in this ultra-modern lab in a room filled with water. And these ‘people’ took Carlos aside and told him of several health issues he had that they could take care of for him. He began to ask questions and suddenly he woke up.

“That was a weird dream.”

“That was no dream, my friend, you were abducted by aliens.”

“What? I was not!”

“You were being examined in a modern lad by a group of ‘young’ people who knew of your every health issue? Oh, you were abducted all right.”

“I was not!”

“But then why are you smiling now? Is it because you were also anally probed?”

And cue silence! 

This Tuxedo Memory is from June 2018 and is entitled: ‘Resting Tuxedo Face’

Isn't it perfection? I have never had a cat with a more expressive punim that the Great Tuxedo.

The Felon said he’d never heard of David Duke, and didn't know who the Proud Boys were, and gave us  'Stormy Who?’ And now he says he knows nothing about Project 2025?

Criminal, please.

Marlon Wayans with an early morning message to his haters after receiving tons of backlash for celebrating Pride month in honor of his transgender son, Kai Wayans, and losing almost 10,000 followers from his Instagram following, because of it.

Good on him. That’s parenting; that’s love.

Male  Cat to Female Cat:

“Would you care to explain why the hairball you just coughed up doesn't match your coat… or MINE?!”

A solid majority of Americans—six in ten—oppose a federal abortion ban highlighting a politically perilous situation for candidates, AKA Republicans, who oppose abortion rights as the November election draws closer.

Cast a goddamned vote for women!

You know, there’s something to that old saying, ‘It pays to advertise.’  Or maybe it just pays to do as you are told.

h/t Voenix Rising

Y'all know I don't need any more reasons to Vote Blue, but if you're still on the fence, here are six more reasons.

As the worst of Hurricane Beryl hit the Houston area, flooding much of the city, Texas Governor Greg Abbott celebrated his overseas trip in East Asia.

Yup, first Ted Cruz runs when it gets cold, and now Abbott rolls away when the floods and sizzling heat arrive.

Karl Kugelmann is a model and a social media influencer, though I don’t need no influencin’, okurrrrr! I just want to know, Would You Hit It?

38 comments:

  1. I'm surprised Carlos even still bothers to tell you his dreams, lol. And yay for Marlon Wayans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He tells me his dreams every morning and then he endures my craziness!

      Delete
  2. Well, Karl has everything I'd need for a long weekend, so yes.
    I can't believe you said that to Carlos. And that he was... silent! LOL

    Joe IS old. But he gets shit DONE.

    Vote Blue, people. Vote Blue!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos listens to my crazy in silence because even after all these years i can still shock him!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I couldn't get past Karl's eyes, and the sexy way he wears his hair, to pay much attention to his body. BTW, your new header is genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karl does have some purty eyes!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous9:15 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo always)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I can't think of any reason to NOT vote Blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Not doing so would be insanity.

      Delete
  6. Good for Mr Wayans; we should all stand up and protect our children.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karl Kugelmann? On the beach, please! (You do know a kugel is a baked casserole.)

    Maybe there’ll be a tell all about Carlos’ abduction! That illustration would make great cover art.

    Gotta love Marlon Wayans!

    What do you suppose that T-shirt is advertising?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, Baked Kugel man?
      Carlos looked at me like I was nuts, and he may be right.
      I needed to see the guy in the t-shirt from the front!

      Delete
  8. Cleora Borealis10:31 AM

    My day is always made better by communing with a memory of Tuxedo...long may his punim stare back at me!! 😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will never stop smiling at that cat and his face!

      Delete
  9. Marlon rocks. Abbott's, as are all Republicans in power, is all about the greed. Women are definitely going to rock the vote in a way the male conservative contingent can not even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need women and men who support women's rights, to march to the polls and vote that menace off the planet.

      Delete
  10. I think the way things are going, we will have the option to vote Kamala Harris in as our President! We can't be in the room with Joe, so the folks calling for him to step aside have been and seeing things we can't! It makes me sad, but I think Kamala would make a great President and she would totally unhinged the Orange Turd!
    Voting Blue is a must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want people to realize you are also voting for Joe's team, and his team has done a lot in four years, so until he decides to step aside, IF he decides that, I am Team Joe.

      Delete
  11. So, Carlos's dream was about Facebook (bunch of young algorithm programmers who know 'way too much about him)?

    I just finished breakfast and now have seen the pictures of the delicious Mr. Kugelmann. I am now voraciously hungry.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh .... Facebook IS the aliens!

      Delete
  12. I love your six more reasons to vote blue. And to think a justice serves for life. There should be term limits for them in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be term limits especially when it looks like a few of them are earning millions by sitting on the court.

      Delete
  13. aussieguy5:08 PM

    You just had to go there with Carlos, eh? Karl? Okay! And there are WAY MORE than 6 reasons to VOTE BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always go there with Carlos!!!
      That was just six MORE reasons.

      Delete
  14. Does Carlos ever turn and smack you for your sarcasm?
    Tuxedo was such a handsome and expressive boy.
    I do hope women turn out in droves to vote. Trad wives can stay home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos, I think loves my sarcasm, and loves when I shock him.
      Tuxedo definitely had an expressive face and attitude!
      I am betting on women rocking the vote, and I will help them every chance I get!

      Delete
  15. I enjoyed this week's tales of Carlos. Quite amusing and nicely done, Bob. Speaking of nicely done, way to go, Marlon. You are right on about those people. Take care, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos is always fun and always in on the joke.
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  16. Poor Carlos. You may have hit a nerve with that one.
    The cat joke is very funny.
    I guess the man in the tee is a meat vendor...or maybe not.
    Karl is nice enough. He has very tasty looking nipples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh after all these years Carlos knows me too well, and he gets the joke. Plus, he loves when I right about him on my blog!

      Delete
  17. "Roe Roe Roe your Vote" I love that :)
    Karl Kugelmann reminds me of Matt Bomer who I am currently seeing nightly as I watch my way through "White Collar".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Matt Bomer, or as I have been calling him for years, My-Husband-In-My-Head.

      Delete
  18. Alien abductions in SC, imagine that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who'da thunk it? 🛸👽🛸

      Delete
  19. So many things to say, but first you know how I feel about the convicted felon and all his minions, so no need for me to comment! I didn't know about Marlon Wayans and IG, so I went and followed him ASAP! Also, my niece was Matt Bomer's wardrobe person and got an autographed photo of him for me! As soon as I find it, it's YOURS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt Bomer?
      I.Could.Die!
      xoxo

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......