Saturday, April 30, 2022

I Ain't One To Gossip But ...

Oh there is nothing like messy drama—and I don’t mean the Johnny and Amber type of messy that goes on years after the divorce—but the mess that is Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde.

The couple were together almost ten unmarried years and share two children, Otis and Daisy. They split in 2020 and the break-up messiness included Harry Styles, who began dating Olivia instantly, or perhaps slightly before. The break-up ALLEGEDLY hit Jason very hard as he was hoping that Olivia’s fling with Harry was just a phase, but Olivia and Harry are still together, so there’s been some drama.’

And the best part of the drama is that, while onstage at CinemaCon in Las Vegas to promote the movie she directed, Don’t Worry Darling, starring Harry Styles and Florence Pugh, Olivia was handed a manila envelope. Now, nothing good ever comes in a manila envelope, especially one labeled “personal and confidential” and she asked:

“This is for me?”

She opened it and discovered it was papers from Jason’s lawyer suing her for custody of their children. Ouch. Sudeikis, for his part says he had no idea the envelope would be delivered to his ex onstage. Uh huh.

photo

As we already know, Khloé Kardastrophe admitted that she Photoshopped a photo of her daughter, True, into a Disneyland trip that True actually didn’t make. And because Big Sister Kim hates being left out of the drama and needed a break from the Blac Chyna trial, Kim explained why the picture was Photoshopped and it’s pure Kardastrophe myth and vapidness.

Kim held a press conference over on Instagram to admit that on the day in question her child, Chicago, was sitting next to Kylie‘s daughter Stormi, and Kylie doesn't want her child exploited like that …. Hold for laughter because the Kardastrophes are built on exploiting their children … and so Kim did what she had to do:

“[That picture] wasn’t going to mess up my IG feed. Chi was wearing pink and it matched perfectly. You know how much a good aesthetic means to my soul and I will be damned if Kylie will ruin that for me and mess up my IG grid. So thank you True for taking one for the team!”

Seriously, she did it for her Instagram feed, rather than oh, I don’t know, not posting a picture at all. Seriously this family are fame vampires.

photo

Last week, we learned that there was trouble on the set of Aziz Ansari’s directorial debut film, Being Mortal, due to a complaint of “inappropriate behavior” but what does that even mean these days. Sexual harassment? Bullying? Name-calling? Dumb jokes?

Well, we now know the complaint was lodged against Bill Murray. There have been stories for years of Bill Murray’s temper—he threw an ashtray at Richard Dreyfus and got into a verbal altercation with Lucy Liu—and it seems Bill Murray was ALLEGEDLY “touchy” with the women on set, and those women complained and the film was shut down. A source says:

“He was very hands-on touchy, not in any personal areas, but put an arm around a woman, touched her hair, pulled her ponytail–but always in a comedic way. It is a fine line and everybody loves Bill, but while his conduct is not illegal, some women felt uncomfortable and he crossed a line.”

How many times do people have to be told to keep their hands to themselves? I mean, good on Bill for not throwing tchotchkes, or wrestling a co-star to the ground, but keep your hands off. Was Bill dozing the last few years or did he think #MeToo meant ‘I’ll have that also’?

Sheesh.

photo

21 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for the KKK kids; they are brainwashed by the klan. And then they find themselves decapitated. That cannot be good for a child. Has no-one sent for the child protection team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're being used for clicks on social media. It's sad.

      Delete
  2. Anne Marie would've had a field day with this group! I just want to touch on Kim's "good aesthetic" (wearing a hazmat suit). Is that outfit she's almost wearing a part of that aesthetic? Really? Fame vampires are whorrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim should be in a HazMat suit 24/7 to keep us safe from her ego,
      "Whorrific" indeed.

      Delete
  3. Personally, I'm on Jason's side. As for Bill, I never liked him, never really found his solo pictures even slightly amusing probably because every character he plays has that same shitty attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't believe Jason didn't know the papers would be delivered quite so publicly.

      Delete
  4. I think Jason Sudeikis is much better husband material than Harry Styles. (Not knowing either of them personally, obviously!)

    And not to excuse Bill Murray, but it must be very weird for older actors who are used to the norms of earlier times to be called out for behavior that a decade or two ago might not have raised an eyebrow. (Again, I'm talking off the cuff, since I don't know the specifics of the allegations.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with you about Jason and Harry, and not knowing them either!
      I wonder if any of those women who complained, told Murray the minute he touched them that they did not appreciate it. I think he might have stopped, and then, if he didn't, go to the bosses.

      Delete
  5. I have always thought Bill Murray is yuck! Same for the K's ... Yuck with tits!
    And, I don't know or care about the others as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck with tits, hahahahahahaha!

      Delete
    2. Murray gives me creepy vibes, and I also loathe the Kardastrophes.

      Delete
  6. since Ansari is crawling out of his own #metoo hole, you'd think he would by hypercareful of the environment and hiring of talent and staff. ....and i'm ok with how Wilde's papers got served to her...assuming she didn't get them 3 hours before and had it staged to make her look the victim. Yes........I'm cynical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. When this story first broke, people assumed it was Ansari, until word came that it was Murray.
      An actress staging something? I hadn't thought of that!

      Delete
  7. My wife's ex husband sued her for primary custody in a vain attempt to get out of child support.

    He has a daughter from a previous relationship that doesn't ever see him. Absolutely pathetic that he even tried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of non-custodial parents sue for custody to stop child support. Lovely parenting skills.

      Delete
  8. This is coming on some type of new service -
    We'll see if it works. Been having trouble with
    Dashboard with others that I read.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works. I see you. I haven't had issues commenting, or receiving comments, but I loathe it when they change a format and give you no heads-up or clue how to use it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Bill and Al Franken came up in an atmosphere of the NEW Boys Club - and Bill still thinks he's a boy. Well, maybe he got the message this time.

    Kim can type? For real? Huh. Well. Will wonders never cease. With those nails? And she knows how to spell (sort of)? Huh. That will come in handy when she needs to go work for a temp agency. Yeah, I don't care about those prostitutes.

    Harry Styles and Olivia? Wow. I had never heard that. Jason is a very funny man. He comes across sweet. I bet he didn't know. It sounds like something a hot shot lawyer looking to make a name for himself would do. Bet he's not Jason's divorce lawyer anymore.

    Thanks for the dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're spot on about Bill, because that's the statement he released ... that times have changed. Duh.
    I mean, c'mon, Photoshopping a child into a picture for your social media feed? Exploitation much? Maybe Kanye was right.
    I agree Jason comes across as nice, so I wonder about this one.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bill needs to learn how to behave in the workplace. Recently I spoke to a man on the telephone--work related--who called me babe, honey, and dear during the course of the 4 minute call. It's demeaning.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Bill can't keep relying on "the old days" excuse.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......