Friday, July 14, 2023

I Didn't Say It

Rikkie Valerie Kollé, the first transgender woman ever to be crowned Miss Netherlands, taking on the bigots and transphobes:

“I was not accepted by society because they did not want to embrace my differences. But guess what? … I chose not to surrender. I was in full disbelief when I was crowned Miss Universe Netherlands as the first transgender woman, ever. I’m proud of that and the night was amazing. [But] they see us as monsters, and my daily DMs are full of people wishing me dead  and telling me to [commit] suicide, those things are terrible to write, but at the same [time] ... the only thing I want to say to the haters is, thank you because you’re giving me a bigger platform than I can ever imagine. I want to speak up for the trans people who need it. As a little kid I didn’t have someone to look up to. I really want to be that role model and inspiration for others. I also want to do something [for] the trans healthcare waiting list [in The Netherlands]. The lists are really, really long. And that needs to change because people need to get help as soon as they can because it’s a necessary thing [for people’s mental health]. I made my community proud and showed it can be done. Yes, I am a trans woman and I would like to share my story, but I am also Rikkie and that is what counts for me. I did this on my own strength and enjoyed every moment.” 

What the world needs to more idols and icons like Kollé, who will now go on to compete in the Miss Universe pageant in El Salvador as only the second transgender woman ever to compete in the international contest.

Here’s hoping for another win.

photo

Michael Elizabeth Pence, GOP presidential candidate … hold for laughter … on his pro-life stance:

“I just have heard so many stories over the years of courageous women and families who were told that their unborn child would not go to term or would not survive. And then they had a healthy pregnancy and a healthy delivery. I’m pro-life. I don’t apologize for it. I want to always err on the side of life. I would hold that view in these matters because … I honestly believe that we got this extraordinary opportunity in the country today to restore the sanctity of life to the center of American law.”

A President Pence would support forcing women whose fetuses have zero chance of survival to carry them to term—in other words, to literally carry a fetus inside them that will not survive after birth or might be born dead.

That’s sickening to do to a woman.

photo

Jeanine Pirro, Fox News' favorite drunk auntie, is furious about CocaineGate and Hunter Biden:

“Where are the canines? Why don’t you know everyone who’s gone through there? It’s all hogwash. You vacated the building, it was so dangerous when you saw that, what you thought might be anthrax. And now you don’t have anything to say about it. So it’s either a cover up, they’re inept. And in addition to drug testing the staffers I think they got to stop lying to us and coming out and saying—we know Hunter was there. The reason this is so important is Hunter doesn’t get the plea deal if they can pin this on him. And finally, why is Hunter Biden always in our face? Why is this guy at the White House? Why is he on Air Force One? Why is he in Ireland? Why is his [sic] idiot State Department dinners? This guy is either a drug addict or a reformed drug addict. We shouldn’t have to deal with him constantly in our face.”

Oh Jeanine, put down the box of chardonnay and listen. As a much better judge … Judge Judy … than you once said, God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason:

Hunter Biden is at the White House because he’s a member of the First Family, much like Junior and The Dumb One during the last guy’s inept reign of stupidity. But for you, YOU, to ask why Hunter Biden is always in your face, turn around and look at your own lying, hypocritical, dumbass news channel: a Google search for “Hunter Biden” mentions at the Fox News website returned over 90,000 results; in fact, mentioned Hunter Biden over 400 times in the last two weeks.

Maybe if you’d shut your goddamned mouth, Jeanine, and lay off the wine, you wouldn’t hear the name, much less say the name, Hunter Biden so much.

photo

George Santos, doing what he does best, which is prop himself up and lie:

“They come for me, I go right back for them because I think for far too long they’ve gotten away with going along to get along. So no, it’s not going to stay that way anymore. I’m gonna call them out. You want to call me a liar. I’ll call you a sellout. I mean Mitt Romney, the man goes to the State of the Union of the United States wearing a Ukraine lapel pin tells me, a Latino gay man that I shouldn’t sit in the front and that I should be in the back. Well, guess what? Rosa Parks wouldn’t sit in the back and neither am I going to sit in the back. That’s just the reality of how it works. Mitt Romney lives in a very different world, and he needs to buckle up because it’s gonna be a bumpy ride for him.”

First up you delusional fuck, Romney didn’t tell you to sit in the back, and didn’t say a word about you being gay or Latino. He said you, with your litany of lies, do not belong in Congress.

Secondly, do not ever compare yourself to Rosa Parks, who did more for the world in her simple act of defiance than you will ever do.

Take a seat, George, if that’s really your name, and keep Rosa's name out of your damned mouth.

photo

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Standing up, speaking up. That's how it's done.

      Delete
  2. Rikkie is Great! And Honest! As for the rest? Pence is redefining the word Putz, and Pirro? Hand that lady another box of wine. As for Santos, I hope he spends many years in jail, if he doesn't flee the country first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santos could be Thing 45's bitch in the Big House.

      Delete
  3. Oh, love what Rikkie has to say. And you know the Netherlands are years (centuries?) ahead in what concerns me. It's in the top ten best countries to live in, after all.
    And Pence is an idiot. He thinks he's gonna pry those evilgelicals from the MAGA cult. LOL poor thing. And don't you think how conservatives are INCENSED at the cocaine baggie snafu? The Bidens were not even at the White House! And it was found in a public space. It was a plant.
    And don't get me started with Kitara Ravache....

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosa is on the short list as one of my heroes and for that piece of excrement to even suggest he is like her makes me wanna hop a flight to DC and stroll into Congress and bitchslap his ignorant, lying, criminal ass.
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. If Pence is really as pro-life as he says he is why doesn't he give half his salary to tackling child mortality in Africa? Don't African babies matter in his view of the world - or is he only bothered about American women making decisions about their own bodies? As for that Santos fellow - he needs to take a long walk on a short pier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so much about saving babies to Pence, it's about controlling women and their choices.
      If he really cared about children he might also choose to do something about guns, but clearly his caring about children begins and ends with forcing women to give birth.

      Delete
  5. The last three are beyond redemption. Go Rikki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't want to know what ghastly stuff sits in the head of these awful people who make death threats or suggest that people commit suicide. Their brains are raddled with so many viruses and conspiracy theories it is impossible for them to do anything but hate. Kolle seems a perfectly normal person and I cannot see what offence she has given, but what conspiracy theorist needs facts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that Kollé took the death threats and used them to empower herself. That way the haters won't ever win.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous11:30 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Rikkie Valerie Kollé)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she does great things.
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Santos and Pirro can shut that fat traps the fuck up. I hate pirro with a passion!!!

    But Kudos to Miss Netherlands!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I are once again: same page!

      Delete
  9. Bravo to Kollé, who will be a great role model for so many people. And I loved the line "put down the box of chardonnay and listen." LOL! So true.

    I don't think that cocaine has anything to do with Hunter, of course, but I do think it's a little strange that they can't figure out where it came from. That seems to point up some pretty significant security issues.

    Santos is a turd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kollé could do great things with this platform, both in her country and around the world.
      Pirro does seem to be drunk or very close to it, many times on her show.
      Your thoughts on the cocaine are exactly why I think it was a plant; someone who could plant it could do so without being seen or caught.
      Santos is sooo many things.

      Delete
  10. aussieguy1:29 PM

    Well, you started out strong (and inspirational!), but then everything went downhill fast! There aren’t enough fuck-offs for Santos. I hope his future can only be viewed through bars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched for some sensible quotes to play of the losers and liars and thieves, but Rikki was all I could find.

      Delete
  11. Praise and gratitude... and congratulations to Rikki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lone bright spot this week.

      Delete
  12. Anonymous3:44 PM

    If Ms Pence is as "pro-life" as she claims, then I'd expect to see paid family leave for all parents, a free national health service, a livable minimum wage, and an investment in education (free of fascist right wing censorship) both academic and the trades, to prepare those born for full and rewarding lives as well as a compassionate welcome and assistance to refugees. While we cannot guarantee outcomes, we can and should do our best to provide the tools and resources so that we bring out the best possibilities for ALL human lives.

    Oh my, I seem to be especially cranky today.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're exactly right. What Michael Elizabeth Pence really wants to do is control women because they scare him.

      Delete
  13. That is so great about the Miss Netherlands win. I love how you call Pence "Michael Elizabeth Pence". I smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot take credit for it. I read it somewhere--though now I forget where--and it stuck with me.

      Delete
    2. I think that is what Randy Rainbow calls Pence. He calls Thing 45, Donald Jessica T-gag! 🤮 Sorry, I can't say it's full name!

      Delete
    3. I think you're right; I think that's a Randy Rainbow name for Pence.
      And I can't say any part of his name.

      Delete
  14. Maybe the GOP has a mental health problem.

    ReplyDelete
  15. George Santos, you charlatan and wolf in wolf's clothing, go back to the rock you crawled out from under and then straight to jail. And never, ever insult the memory of Rosa Parks who has gone on to higher ground.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......