Thursday, July 13, 2023

Bobservations

The other day I told Carlos I was heading to the bank after work to deposit some money into savings. He gave me a quizzical dog look and said:

“Why don’t you put it into checking and then come home and transfer it into savings on the computer?”

“Well, why put the money I want to deposit into savings into the  checking account just to drive home and get on the computer and take that money out of checking and transfer it into savings, when I can just do it all in one swoop.”

“Cuz my way is easier.”

I can’t.

This is what I called The Tuesday Tuxedo  from 2010. I love how he lay flat on his back in the windowsill getting his sun on; he looks like an Olympic luge athlete!

And the punim on that cat in that bottom photo!

An attorney ethics review panel has recommended that Rudy Giuliani be disbarred for directing Thing 45’s many failed legal challenges to the 2020 presidential election results in Pennsylvania.

Well, that would make at least one bar that doesn’t want Rudy around.

Remember how Bud Light partnered with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney and the rightwingnuts started a boycott? And remember how one of the biggest screamers was Kid Rock who posted a video of himself shooting Bud Light cans?

Well, Kid Rock is a lying MAGAt hypocrite because at his Big Ass Honky Tonk & Rock ‘n’ Roll Steakhouse in Nashville Bud Light is not only still available it has always been available.

Kid Rock doesn’t care about that ad, he wants to make money.

A few months after his parents were divorced, little Tommy passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning:

"I need a man, I need a man!"

Over the next few months, he saw her doing this many, many times, until one day he came home from school and heard her moaning. And this time when he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her.

Tommy raced to his room, stripped off his clothes, threw himself on the bed and started stroking himself, and moaning:

“I need a bike! I need a bike!"

I wish it was that easy.

Large Marge was recently kicked out of the ultra-conservative House Freedom Caucus but is now acting like it’s no big deal:

“I’m not really concerned about it. I don’t have time for the drama club.”

Seriously? Large Marge, the adulterous, traitorous, hate-filled bigot stunt queen has no time for drama?

Ron DeSaster was asked if he’d take the Veep spot under Thing 45 if he failed to get the presidential nod, and said he’d never be Number Two.

Funny, cuz when I think of Ron DeSaster I always think of Number Two.

The ¿Quién es más macho? battle between two spoiled billionaires, Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg, was supposed to be resolved in a cage match between these fools. But now Elon wants to back out and do something simpler:  he wants a “literal dick measuring contest”.

C’mon they’re both gigantic dicks with teeny weenies.

Alabama Senator Wingnut McCracker, er, Tommy Tuberville is doubling down on his claim white nationalists shouldn’t be labeled as “racist” while also insisting he opposes racism but maybe someone ought to read the definition of white nationalism:

“A type of racial nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race and seeks to develop and maintain a white racial and national identity.”

Seriously, Alabama, do better than electing racists, and really stupid racists, to office.

This is David Corenswet, American actor, and perhaps the latest movie Superman. But this isn’t about that—maybe he is super man—but it’s: Would You Hit It?

40 comments:

  1. Love those photos of Tuxedo soaking up the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to laugh at how he lay there, stretched out, flat on his back.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha Oh, Carlos!
    And Bribery Bingo is perfectly accurate. "Conservative" my ass. More like Bribable. And Tuberville is an idiot. Refusing to call the racists 'racist' makes him a racist, too.
    The whole Fuckerberg and Elmo bullshit is pathetic. Two big Dicks with tiny weenies is right.
    And I would, of course. Especially if he's wearing those tighty-whities.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pissed that Tuberville thinks White Nationalist means American. Fuck him.
      David Corenswet does have the Superman baby blues and the dimples!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. If the current makeup of SCOTUS doesn't make you think that the Repugnant party don't put party above country then you are already infected with an evil virus far worse than covid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth. They need term limits and a couple of them need to be removed.

      Delete
  4. You can't make up the shit about DeSantis, and he keeps getting worse. Tuberville's in trouble because he thought he'd pull a Roln Desantis, and while he might pleasing the Social Conservatives everybody else see him as #2. And it's a yes to Cornswet, as long as he keeps the facial fuzz; shaved he's rather bland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DeSantis thought his anti-woke BS would get him elected but he's taking it too far and he looks like an idiot.
      Tuberville is either a moron, or a racist, or a racist moron.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous11:12 AM

    the dog's mother
    (Carlos) (Tuxedo always)
    Musk - beyond crazy!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To hear a billionaire opt to settle a spat by literally measuring his penis is the dumbest thing I've heard all year.
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. It would have been magical that if, by some odd chance, Little Tommy got his bike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then we'd all be in our bedrooms pleasuring ourselves like a genie's gonna pop out and grant us our wishes!

      Delete
  7. Kid Rock is a dirtbag. And of course Marge has to shrug off her excommunication by the American Nazi Party but you know deep down she's furious.

    Corenswet: Yes. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand the banking logic either. I do transfer money around but unfortunately, mostly from savings to checking to pay for house improvements on my rental. Boring! Love the kitty shots. How do they stretch out like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos' idea was banking illogic!
      Tuxedo used to love his windowsill stretch outs, especially on a sunny day.

      Delete
  9. I adore photos of Tux. Such a sweet one. In his cranky way. I think cats are at their best when sleeping. Loved the DeSatanist joke. No on David. And will reality-star politicians ever go away, or is this something we must get used to? And Kid Rock is the new Ted Nugent. Both washed up wanna be players with limited talent and no appeal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuxedo was such a great cat.
      As for the rest? Spot on as usual.

      Delete
  10. aussieguy12:39 PM

    You’re correct — Ronnie’s just a big, stinkin’ bag of poo. And getting stinkier by the day. I keep asking my brother how the other idiots in Georgia keep Margie Tacky Green in office. He doesn’t think she’s that bad. I don’t talk to him often. Ain’t no arguing with Carlos — just gotta love him. Corenswet? I’m feeling Super man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just smiled at Carlos and did the banking my way.

      Delete
  11. The labyrinth that is Carlos' mind always intrigues me. Then again, I don't have to live with the adorable nutcase.
    Always good to see El Gato Guapo.
    I've always wanted to dunk Kid Rock in a vat of sheep dip. I'd use industrial strength gloves of course.
    David C. is not attractive to me at all! Christoper Reeve is the only one who actually looked like Superman. Everyone else just looks a person wearing a costume. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Carlos' way of thinking always leads one astray.
      I miss that cat so much; so i love seeing these old posts again.
      A HazMat suit might be in order for Kid Rock, too.
      I liked Henry Cavill as Superman but then I've seen him nekkid so I have the built-in visuals!
      xoxo

      Delete
  12. Oh my God I absolutely love that picture of tuxedo. I've never seen a cat stretch out like that so long. And it looks like he's out cold too!

    And Marjorie Taylor green can't possibly last any longer. When she gets kicked out of that committee you know she's getting bad and out of control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes he's spend the entire morning laying out like that!
      Marge. Delusional AF.

      Delete
  13. I wish you wouldn't put up that picture of Marjorie Taylor-Greene. She looks like a freakin' orang-utan - with apologies to any orang-utans who happen to visit "I Should Be Laughing".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do apologize to any orangutan or howler monkey offended by Large Marg.

      Delete
  14. A few thoughts:

    *Carlos is always right! You should of learned that by now. No matter if it makes sense or not. It's "Yes, Dear!" What a doll!!

    *Elon and Mark-That's all we need is two pasty White guys embarrassing themselves. Off topic-I have been around, I go to a gym, I work in healthcare, and let me tell you some White guys would surprise you.

    *Tuberville should be taken behind the barn and... He is knows EXACTLY what a white nationalist is. As Senator Doug Jones said "He is from Alabama!" Also, someone should remind him that the military-federal government-does not pay for abortions. Never have. What is at stake is military personnel being stationed in states/locals that have strict abortion/reproductive care laws that does not allow military personnel to seek care when needed. The military has and wishes to continue providing resources for those members to take leave, travel, to seek the care they need. The military does provide abortions under limited circumstances. Another issue for another day is how ONE person can hold up processes that benefits so many people. We do need our military promotions. And those promotions were in times past just per forma.

    *David Corenswet-What a face. Good looking man. My question is does he love dogs and cats? Does he treat his mother well? I need to investigate further before I allow him in bed with a charcuterie board. I do like them a little more on the furry side. He is tall at 6 feet/4 inches. He is 30 for gods sake. I think I have a few ties that old.

    *Don't get me started on the Handmaiden Court!! Winter is coming!! Wake up people!! VOTE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I simply said 'Yes, dear' to all of Carlos' thoughts, I might find myself on the wrong side of the law.
      Elon and Zuck are limp-dicked entitled pricks. No measurement needed.
      Tuberville can f**k all the way off with his ignorance.
      I do like a tall drink of water in a Superman cape.
      CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE!

      Delete
  15. Such a good tweet and such a good reason to vote blue. Soon you might to have a Thread of the Week if it keeps taking off and Elon Musk dies while he was getting penile enlargement surgery from one of the Taliban's recommended dick doctors. Keep fighting the good fight, Carlos. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, slay me the Musk Dick Humor!!!

      Delete
  16. Oh my, Carlos is an interesting character. And Tuxedo was a handsome cat.
    Zuck and Muck can both go piss up a rope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlos is interesting and funny and, well, all good things.
      Tuxedo was a handsome boy, as I often told him.
      Don't give Musk and Zuck any more contest ideas. I suggested Hide-and-Seek where no one goes looking for them.

      Delete
  17. Oh, our dearest li'l Tux, how we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sir, you do not know. I was teary-eyed again this morning looking at the spot in the backyard where we buried him. Breaks my heart still.

      Delete
  18. Ah, Tuxedo. That was the sweetest face! Ah, Carlos, how does one argue with his “logic”?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cat's face will stick with me forever. As will my shock at Carlos' "logic".

      Delete
  19. Rudy Giuliani definitely deserves time in prison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From America's Mayor to the Bitch of Cellblock C in a couple of decades.

      Delete
  20. Some days, I just want to scream, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to get us all screaming VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......