Saturday, January 07, 2023

Snarky Thoughts

Reality show “star” and future prisoner of Cellblock Q, Todd Chrisley has “fired back” at claims that he had an affair with Mark Braddock, his ex-business partner who turned him in for bank fraud. Todd says he would never get fucked by Mark and would rather be rumored to be fucked by Brad Pitt or George Clooney. 

My Thought: Yes, straight men sit around and think about who they’d like to fuck them. Bend over and pick up the soap, Todd.

photo

Last year, Bond producers put the kibosh on my dream of seeing 50-year-old Idris Elba donning James Bond’s tuxedo by saying that they’re looking for an actor in his 30s to take over the role from Daniel Craig. And to that end they have met with 32-year-old Aaron Taylor-Johnson, left, and 30-year-old Lucien Laviscount.

My Thought: I’ve seen Taylor-Johnson nekkid and he is what I would call more 0014 than 007, if you get my meaning, but I’m still leaning toward dreamy Lucian to shake my martini.

photo

After last year when Ryan Seacrest pitched a hissy because Drunk Andy Cohen called him and his New Year’s Eve show “boring,” this year Ryan is pissy because Sober Andy Cohen ignored him during the end of the year festivities when Ryan tried to wave at him in Times Square.

My thought: Come on out, Ryan, and ask Cohen on a date, because it’s clear you have some fixation on him.

photo

Once again Khloé Kardastrophe has changed her appearance and once again she claims it’s because of her hair or her make-up or her new clip-in bangs. After Khloé’s cover shoot for Sorbet magazine many of Taylor Swift fans accused Khloé of stealing Swifty’s look, while Khloé  took to The Gram to blame it on the choppy bangs.

My Thought: I don’t get Taylor Swift at all, but I also don’t get Khloé Kardastrophe. She should figure out who she wants to look like, because it sure isn’t herself, and it’ll never be Beyoncé or Swifty.

PS Here's some of Khloé’s transformations through the years.

Is Mimi trying to be the George Santos of the music industry now? While Mariah Carey has called herself the Queen of Christmas forever, this year after seeking to trademark the title, and being told to Piss Off, she graciously gave the title to Darlene Love and all seemed right with the world. Until Mariah decided to tell the tale that she wrote her Christmas “classic” all by her lonesome and not with her writing partner Walter Afanasieff, who then came for Mimi:

“She started to hint at the fact that, ‘Oh, I wrote that song when I was a little girl.’ But why weren’t you saying that for 12 or 13 or 15 years prior to that? So it just sort of developed in her mind. She doesn’t play anything, she doesn’t play keyboard or piano. She doesn’t understand music, she doesn’t know chord changes and music theory or anything like that. She doesn’t know a diminished chord from a minor seventh chord to a major seventh chord, so to claim that she wrote a very complicated chord-structured song with her finger on a Casio keyboard when she was a little girl, it’s kind of a tall tale.”

For her part, Mimi says she never said that BUT in 2017, during an interview with Billboard, she said:

“I am proud of this song that I wrote basically as a kid on my little Casio keyboard.” 

And then as liars do, she changed the story again, saying now:

“I was up at the farm, upstate where we did the video, and it was nighttime, and I was just walking around, and I got the idea for the song. I don’t know where it came from, sometimes things just come to me like that. That melody just came into my head, the verse melody. And then, I was walking around, and I just went in and I had a little keyboard set up there and I just kind of finished the lyrics and the melody just came pretty quickly.”

My Thought: All I want for Christmas is for Mariah to stop talking and stop caterwauling that song.

photo

22 comments:

  1. I'd be happier if Mimi just STOPPED. Period!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Ryan was still making public appearances. Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard Mariah's song. She's one of those vocalists I try to avoid. And I've seen Aaron dancing in a pair of short, shorts in a music video - he's very limber, and sometimes you've just got to look at things beyond just being pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I admit that I Googled Aaron Taylor-Johnson naked and all I can say is that, if that is real, OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So having bangs is a *change* - they
    are really scraping the bottom of the barrel!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khloe spends most of her time looking like someone else.

      Delete
  5. I vote for Lucien Laviscount -- it's time for a Bond of colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and if I can't have Idris, I'll be happy with Lucien.

      Delete
  6. Todd Chrisley- Beverly Leslie sans wit, charm and likability. UHG
    Ryan and Andy- less said the better. I threw up a little in my mouth.
    I'm team Lucien, even though I hate James Bond movies. It should be interesting if he's chosen. Remember all the head explosions over a Black Ariel? She's a frickin, fictional fish-form!
    How is Khloe supposed to be famous if she's unrecognizable from day to day? Okay, week to week.
    Ha! Hermey the elf wasn't giving up that Queen of Christmas title! Mariah should consider running for Congress. I believe lying is one of the top requirements in certain circles.
    Nice snark today, Bobulah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Todd should only dream of being Beverly Leslie!
      Ryan and Andy should get a room, go in it, and never be seen or heard from again.
      I do enjoy a Bond movie with a hot bond and if it can't be Idris,. give me Lucien Laviscount if only because I love saying his name.
      Poor Khloe. Unhappy in her skin, that one.
      Mimi is delusional.
      Glad you enjoyed, ma'am.

      Delete
  7. Has Mimi (whoever she is) been giving lessons to St George, the current king of liars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi's kinda delusional, you know.

      Delete
  8. Oh my.. I'd be fine with either of those chaps playing 007. And I'm not opposed to seeing the double 0014!!!!

    Never minded Mariah Carey until she came out with that damn song. He thinks she might be living in la la land since she's not as popular as she used to be.

    And Chris Chrisley maybe even gayer than me. I always figured his life was a beard years ago. But you're right I have the feeling he's going to be picking up a lot of soap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrisley is as gay as the day is long.

      I like the idea of Lucien as Bond and Aaron and the villain and then they hookup and ... where was I going with this?

      Delete
    2. Don't know where you were going but may I join you?

      Delete
  9. I'm team Lucien but Aaron can come to my house and watch it with me. And then when filming's done...

    I had to look up Todd Chrisley the last time you wrote about him. I could not believe what he said. Even more of an idiot than it would seem.

    Not that I have much to say about Ryan Seacrest (I have no idea) but Andy Cohen, drunk or sober, gets on my nerves.

    I have been sick of the Kardastrophes since year 1. I don’t care how much renovating they do.

    Ditto Mariah. She doesn't need me to idolize her (or listen to anything she has to sing or say), she's her own biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your ideas, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aussieguy4:28 PM

    Todd Chrisley struck me uber-gay from day 1. Like everyone else, I feel he’ll be strutting around prison with a bar of soap permanently wedged in his butt. Mariah? Her Christmas earworm drives me to distraction, especially now that she is shrieking about it every time she opens her damn mouth. Any time I see or hear ANYTHING about the Kar-crapians I immediately move on. Ryan & Cohen deserve each other. Maybe Anderson Cooper could interview them together…and I’ll take 14…

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am proud to say that I had never previously heard of the five males at the start of this blogpost. I have heard of Carey and of course the Kardashians but have no idea what they do or how they have made a pile of money. Do they run a motor parts business?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to think Andy Cohen was cute but he's a reprehensible person. And how did I miss Aaron Taylor-Johnson's gigantic johnson when "A Million Little Pieces" came out years ago?!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......