Saturday, December 17, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

We all know the stories of Lea Michele’s bitchiness on the set of Glee, and how she tortured the cast and guest stars with her diva behaviors. And we know she schemed and cajoled and, god knows what else, her way into the lead of the Funny Girl revival on Broadway earlier this year, but maybe she’s trying to change … starting with her face. Recently Lea shared selfies on her Instagram, and social media lit up about buccal fat removal–the new procedure allegedly making its way through the women who have the fat sucked from their cheeks to look thinner.

My Thought: Lea’s face doesn’t look thinner … and it’s a bit more than gaunt. What’s the word? Skeletal! Yes, that’s a good look. And, is it just me, or was the fat sucked from her cheeks pumped into her lips?

photo

Chatting with Janelle Monáe for Variety’s Actors on Actors seriesElvis actor Austin Butler said that he didn’t see his family for almost years while prepping for the role of the King, and when he finally did see them he couldn’t stop being Elvis, moving and speaking like the long dead performer.

My Thought: Since Butler failed to mention this the press tours last year when Elvis opened, I think he’s telling the “story” now in case Oscar voters are listening.

photo

You know I am not one of those millionaires, but if I were I could think of many more things to spend 100K on, including a pet … and I’m even talking about The Great Tuxedo. But maybe comedian Gabriel Iglesias didn’t think anything about dropping $100,000 on a quinceañera for his chihuahua Risa. Iglesias paraded Risa through the party in a tricked-out baby carriage with neon accent lights looking every bit a fairy-tail princess … up to and including three sequined gowns she was changed into over the course of the festivities.

My Thought: This party wasn’t for the dog, and it wasn’t for Iglesias, it was for people Iglesias wanted to impress by spending all that dough on a dog.

photo 1   photo 2

I guess he’s either trying to outdo Nick Cannon in the Baby Daddy Race or he’s trying to out crazy Kanye. Either way, 53-year-old Sean John Daddy P. Diddy Puffy or Diddy Love Combs had a baby with Dana Tran while still in a relationship with 28-year-old Caresha “Yung Miami” Brownlee and he wants y’all to stop calling that other woman a “side chick.” What a gentleman! This newest baby daughter, named Love Sean Combs, joins her siblings Quincy Taylor Brown, 30, Justin Dior Combs, 27, Christian Combs, 23, Chance Combs, 15, D’Lila & Jessie Combs, 14. Seven children with four different women.

My Thought: He has a few more babies to go before besting Cannon but naming his latest daughter after himself is kinda Kanye.

photo

23 comments:

  1. Skeletal cheeks minus fat, lips looking as if a puff adder's been around - not a good look, but better than der Trumpenfuhrer and Putrid's bloated visages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud to say that I have never heard of any of these people. Are you sure you didn't just make them up Bob? Lea Michele may have had fat sucked from her podgy cheeks but her hair is a total mess. It looks as though she has just crawled out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I have heard of Elvis Presley.

      Delete
    2. Sadly, you cannot make these people up, because no one would believe it.

      Delete
  3. Oh my God, between all of them in this post, all their brains together may just give them about 10 brain cells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you know I loves dogs but...sheesh!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, but COME ON!!!!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Leah has to look of someone who's been fired from a famous Broadway show. Iglesias thinks it's all about making an impression. Austin probably needs to see a good analyst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they all need an analyst.

      Delete
  6. I applaud Gabriel Iglesias for spending 100K on a party for his chihuahua. My cheap human would never spend that kind of money on me. That's why I poop in her shoes on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I applaud you for not knowing where I keep my shoes!

      Delete
  7. Lea Michele has always had largish lips, but sucking out the cheek fat makes them kind of, what's the word I'm looking for, oh yes; stupid! Holocaust Chic should never, ever be a thing!
    My inner bitch has been awakened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Helloooooooooo Inner Bitch. I'm Outer Bitch!

      Delete
  8. A quinceanera for a DOG? That's a new one. It's kind of fantastic, especially with the gown changes, but I wonder how the dog felt about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog just wanted to poop.

      Delete
  9. Love Sean Combs? Dear god! And a $100,000 quinceanera for a dog? What an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not give money to an animal shelter? Huh? Gabriel? Huh.

      Delete
  10. I have no words for the absolute amazement I'm feeling about the lunacy of these people, sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're crazy, from top to bottom and side to side.
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Decades ago, way back in the 40s and 50s I think, women were getting that hollow cheek look by having their back molars removed. I don't care how Lea Michele has done it, she just looks awful now, her mouth is far too fat. What is in their minds that they think they have to disfigure themselves this way?

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......