Saturday, December 24, 2022

Snarky Thoughts

Oh this is sooooooo surprising. One of Nick Cannon’s baby mamas, LaNisha Cole, went after Nick for posting “fake” photo ops with his other kids and their mothers. Cole—who shares 3-month-old daughter Onyx with Cannon—seemingly responded to questions about her and her daughter not being included in the recent snaps.

My Thought: LaNisha? Nick had at least nine other children with a handful of other women when he knocked you up and you think he has time to remember y’all? Please.

photo

It looks like Leonardo DiCaprio has dumped his “ancient” girlfriend, model Gigi Hadid, and gone back to his own tried and true “Only Models Under 25 Rule.” After dumping model Camila Morrone on or around her 25th birthday, and after the internet tore him a new one  for dating only models in their early 20s, Leo hooked up with “old” Gigi Hadid, who at 27 is on the old and dusty side, I’m guessing. Gigi and Leo were seen out and about in New York and his publicist dropped some quotes to the press about the couple, but quicker than you can say “Grandma Gigi,” 48-year-old Leo has moved on to 23-year-old model/actress this week Victoria Lamas.

My Thought: Leo will marry when he is officially four times as old as his bride … when she’s 23 and he’s 92 … and in diapers.

photo

John Mayer claims that he hasn’t really dated since getting sober six years ago. Telling Alex Cooper on his Call Me Daddy podcast that, without alcohol as a crutch, he lacks the “liquid courage” to go on dates. Well, that doesn’t explain the nearly four-hour dinner he shared with actress Kiernan Shipka last month, where the 45-year-old singer serenaded the 23-year-old Kiernan.

My Thought: I don’t believe a word Mayer says, and if he’s not dating it’s not his choice, it’s women saying, Oh hell no.

photo

I have never seen Titanic, but even I have heard the debate about why Kate Winslet’s character didn’t make room on the floating door for Leonardo DiCaprio's Jack, so that his character would survive. And while the debate rages … Rages? Really? … on, Kate Winslet, out promoting Avatar: The Way of Water, weighed in again about saving Leo, and said, “I don’t fucking know.” But apparently Titanic director, and egomaniac, James Cameron says he actually commissioned a scientific study to see if two people could stay afloat on a door after the Titanic went down to “put this whole thing to rest” and he claims there was no way both Jack and Rose could have survived.

My Thought: Do people really care about this? And does anyone really believe James Cameron commissioned a scientific study?

photo

12 comments:

  1. Leo will never marry, his history will keep repeating itself over, and over again. You never saw Titanic? The love story was pretty much pablum, but that ship sinking? Wow! That was true drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron is weird enough to do such a study. Neil deGrasse Tyson told him the stars were no correct for the time the TItanic sunk. Cameron digitally changed the positioning for further releases...and that was like 25 yrs after the movie came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen "Titanic" either. James Cameron's movies are visually spectacular but the scripts are always trite, simplistic crap. That goes for "Avatar" too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not having seen Titanic I cannot comment on the story, but I doubt one person on a door would survive icy seas, let alone two of them. Why wasn't there a friendly whale ready to assist when you need one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that I'd never seen The Titanic! I hated that movie! I do find that I hate most of James Cameron's films. The only one I enjoyed was The Abyss (Ed Harris' dimples). Save yourself the trouble of watching Titanic. Snooze fest passing as romance and I wanted a disaster flick with characters I could get into. Maybe half hour or so in, I was yelling in my head, "Sink this sucker already!".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen Titanic. Some pop culture
    I actually know! I also saw a popular
    science-y show (MythBusters) that tested the door
    problem - with a tweak they thought
    the door would have worked for both of
    them (involves a life jacket tied under
    the door).
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:11 PM

    Most of Cameron's 'Titanic' sucked, until the ship's sinking, which is what we were all waiting for. Harrowing as that is, there's a video of the 'Titanic' sinking in 'real time' on Youtube that really draws you into the tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aussieguy4:13 PM

    Well, I had a baby with Nick Cannon & he didn't include me either!!!!!! What a Titanic clusterfuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's Christmas Eve and I've had just enough wine to laugh my silly ass off at these guys, sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't care about the door. Years after the movie came out, I finally watched it. I didn't think it was very good. I think Cameron tries to drum up interest in the door for publicity. I don't know anything about Nick Cannon other than he is a serial impregnator.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I’d never seen Titanic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now, I may be wrong -- and I LOVED "Titanic," for the record -- but as I remember, Rose tried to make room for Jack on the door but either couldn't pull him up or doing so began to sink her. I think she made some kind of effort. I'll have to watch it again now!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......