Saturday, June 08, 2024

Why Is It ...

… that people keep reminding me to get my tires rotated? I’m pretty sue they rotate while I’m driving, but thanks anyway.

… that people don’t get that I laugh most stuff off because prision doesn’t cook the food I like.

… that life is like toilet paper; you’re either on a roll or you’re taking shiz from some asshole?

… that my first instinct when I see an animal is to say ‘Hello, and yet my first instinct when I see a human is to avoid eye contact and hope it goes away?

… that I can never be a good superhero? Is it because I know I would see the signal calling me in the sky and mutter: “I literally just poured a cup of coffee.”

… that I have shenanned before and I will shenanigan?

… that when I saw a hot man at McDonald’s spank his kid after the child threw his fries on the ground, that I also threw my fries on the ground?

… that sticks and stones may break my bones and words will also hurt me; compliments make me uncomfortable. I have social anxiety. I’m a wreck. Just go.

28 comments:

  1. Truth be told, I would never throw my fries on the ground, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth be told, I don't eat at fast food places so this would never happen to me.

      Delete
  2. Hey, MY tires rotate while I'm driving TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it ... that so many of us can totally relate to so many of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're all more alike than we realize!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:49 AM

    the dog's mother
    Youngest's first solid food
    was a McD' french fry.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he or she loved it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Cleora Borealis11:30 AM

    My social anxiety actually lessened the day I realized my bones were more likely to break from my osteoporosis than from outside attack. Bring it on world!! You got nothin' my body isn't already doing to me!! ✊😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so scared of sticks and stones, but people terrify me a lot of the time.

      Delete
  6. So, when you threw your fries on the floor did the Hot Daddy respond in the same way? Inquiring minds want to know.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I told Dave, I don't eat at fast food places so this didn't really happen. But, if you do, and you saw it happen, would YOU toss your fries for a Daddy spanking?

      Delete
    2. I'd probably do many things that shall be unnamed just for the attention of a Hot Daddy, much less a spanking (a guy can dream, right?). If I have to go to a McDonalds and throw fries on the floor, so be it.

      Will Jay

      Delete
  7. That last one is so me! The toilet paper one made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can relate to that last one.

      Delete
  8. Ha! "Spank me, daddy!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that story was true McD's would be overrun by men, and possibly women, looking to be spanked!

      Delete
  9. Another week of brilliant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly have some interesting thoughts, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lotsa empty space in my head for the thoughts to roll around.

      Delete
  11. aussieguy5:20 PM

    Oh, I'll shenan again and again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all need to shenan more often.

      Delete
  12. Because humans are the worst of all the animals? Ha Ha shenanigan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animals love unconditionally; people, not so much.

      Delete
  13. I don't get the whole spanking thing. Never did understand it. How is spanking sexy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either, but to each his, or her, own.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......