Friday, June 14, 2024

I Didn't Say It ...

Dolly Parton, while being mostly apolitical, spoke about how these new anti-LGBTQ laws affect people she loves:

“I have some of everybody in my own immediate family and in my circle of employees. I’ve got transgender people. I’ve got gays. I’ve got lesbians. I’ve got drunks. I’ve got drug addicts—all within my own family. I know and love them all, and I do not judge. And I just see how broken-hearted they get over certain things and I know how real they are. I know how important this is to them. That’s who they are. They cannot help that any more than I can help being Dolly Parton, you know, the way people know me. If there’s something to be judged, that is God’s business. But we are all God’s children and how we are is who we are.”

And this simple statement has gotten the MAGAts and the wingnuts all riled up at Parton’s wokeness, when it’s just Dolly’s Christian beliefs.

In a world of Christians be like Dolly.

photo

Byron Donalds, in a world of hurt after suggesting Black families were stronger under Jim Crow segregation:

“You see, during Jim Crow, the Black family was together. During Jim Crow, more Black people were not just conservative—Black people have always been conservative-minded—but more Black people voted conservatively. And then H.E.W.[Department of Health Education and welfare], Lyndon Johnson—you go down that road, and now we are where we are.”

Of note, President Lyndon Johnson introduced legislation on the heels of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, which overturned the Jim Crow-era caste system that kept African Americans as  second-class citizens after slavery was abolished.

Donalds doubled down a bit saying:

“Let’s agree on something: I am, you know, obviously, one of the better communicators in the Republican Party.”

Except your foot is in your mouth.

For the record, The Jim Crow laws were state and local laws introduced in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries that enforced racial segregation and for a man of color to paint that as a positive time is disgusting.

photo

Martha-Ann Alito, traitorous insurrectionist wife of traitorous insurrectionist Justice Samuel Alito, has surprisingly come out against Pride flags:

“You know what I want? I want a Sacred Heart of Jesus flag, because I have to look across the lagoon at the Pride flag for the next month. [But my husband’s] like, ‘Oh, please don’t put up a flag.’ I said, ‘I won’t do it because I am deferring to you. But when you are free of this nonsense, I’m putting it up and I’m gonna send them a message every day, maybe every week, I’ll be changing the flags.’ They’ll be all kinds. I made a flag in my head. This is how I satisfy myself. I made a flag. It’s white and has yellow and orange flames around it. And in the middle is the word ‘vergogna.’ ‘Vergogna’ in Italian means shame.”

What a sad lonely, hate-filled pathetic woman with a flag-pole up her ass. 

And, you know, if she had a few gay friends there might be some better hair and makeup going on in that photo, not to mention the clothes that look a little Bewitched Endora hand-me-down-ish.

photo

Pete Buttigieg, Transportation Secretary, flag-waving loon Martha-Ann Alito’s condemnation of “shameful” Pride flags:

“I’m often reminded that the most important thing in my life—which is my marriage, and my family and the two beautiful children that my husband Chasten and I are raising—that that marriage only exists by the grace of the single vote on the United States Supreme Court. That expanded our rights and freedoms back in 2015 and made it possible for somebody like me to get married. And, you know, Supreme Court justices have an unbelievable amount of power and—by the nature in the structure, the Supreme Court—there’s no supervision over that power. They are entrusted with it literally for as long as they live. And part of that trust is we expect them to enter into those enormously consequential decisions that shape our everyday lives with a sense of fairness. I also hope that most Americans can understand the difference between a flag that symbolizes … love and acceptance and signals to people who have sometimes feared for their safety that they’re going to be okay—and insurrectionists symbology, I’ll just leave it at that.”

Funny that the gay man is open and honest and decent and the so-called Christian is the bitch trying to decide how people live.

photo

Kyle Lammott, a Wichita pastor, encouraging his flock of sheep to mark Pride Month by checking out mass amounts of LGBTQ+ books from their local library:

“One way you can love your neighbors and your community is to gather together some of the men in your church and go empty the local library of all their LGBTQ+ books.”

Carry on "pastor," you send the men to libraries to get The Gay books and you might change some of them to be big flaming queens. So, I have a better idea, have them check out the Bible and take note of all the times your so-called god spoke against gay people; have them understand that god is love, not hate, not ignorance, not cheap publicity stunts by a fame-whoring pastor.

And them, fuck off.

photo

Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania Democrat Governor, on The Felon:

“All they hear from [him] is a whole bunch of whining about this country. And I think [he’s] got to quit whining, got to quit trying to divide us. I mean, consider this … We’re producing more energy than anyone before in this nation. We have the strongest economy in the world and we are beating China for the first time in decades. More people went to work this morning in America than any other time in our nation’s history. So, I got a message to [The Felon] and all of his negativity and whining: stop shit-talking America! This is the greatest country on Earth and it’s time that we all start acting like it. The good people of Pennsylvania understand that this is a great country, understand that we got a whole lot going for us. And not it’s time for us to continue this path of progress that Joe Biden has laid out and not go back to a negative time, not listen to the whining of the former president, and instead, focus on a positive future for all of us.”

Simple as that, y’all.

CAST A GODDAMNED VOTE!

photo

President Biden, on the verdict in Hunter Biden’s trial:

“As I said last week, I am the President, but I am also a Dad. Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today. So many families who have had loved one’s battle addiction understand the feeling of pride seeing someone you love come out the other side and be so strong and resilient in recovery. As I also said last week, I will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal. Jill and I will always be there for Hunter and the rest of our family with our love and support. Nothing will ever change that.”

That’s how you parent; you don’t cast blame, call the trial rigged and the jurist’s liars and the judge corrupt.

You stand up like a grown-assed man and not some flabby orange child.

photo

Adam Schiff, California’s Democrat Representative, speaking at yesterday’s House Judiciary Committee hearing on The Felon’s “political persecution.”

“I wanted to begin by quoting the jury in the Manhattan hush money trial. Guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty. This was what the jury pronounced. Unanimously on every count. My Republican colleagues don’t really contest [his] guilt. This is the fascinating thing; their argument has been he should never have been prosecuted. Where they falsely claim it was a political prosecution. They falsely claim it should have been a misdemeanor, not a felony.”

Sheep goosestepping for a felon.

photo

39 comments:

  1. Give me more Dolly, Pete, Kyle, Josh, Joe! Get rid of Alito and her husband. Byron Daniels should be forced now, just him, to live under the Jim Crow laws. What an absolute moron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to buy the house across from MarthaAnn and fly Fuck Alito flags day and night.

      Delete
    2. My jaw is so bruised from hitting the floor after hearing his praise of the Jim Crow era. The man is married to a white woman FFS! I cannot begin to fathom the logic behind desiring to return to that time yet keep the freedoms he currently enjoys. MAGAts brains must meltdown multiple times a day.

      Delete
  2. I'm making a flag in my head right now for Martha-Ann Alito. It also has flames and a few choice words for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why Dolly's great! Martha Ann is a pustule threatening to pop. I do think my Gov Shapiro knows how to rock the boat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take Dolly over Martha-Ann any effing day of the week,

      Delete
  4. Hahaha
    I love how I read: "...on the Felon" and I immediately knew it was Jabba the Orange. LOL
    Love Dolly. They can come for her at their own peril.
    Martha Ann: Se You Next Tuesday.
    Love Uncle Joe and the love he has for Hunter. Hunter is a dick, but I'm sure there's a ton of trauma there, too. *sigh*
    Byron Daniels thought that kissing up to the White Man was gonna help him. Idiot.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love Byron Donalds to sit with his ancestors who went through slavery and Jim Crow and listen to their stories and then tell them they were better off.
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. If you pick judges on a political party basis you end up with idiots like Janine Pirrouete or Clarence Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, yes, and had we listened to Anita Hill, Clarence Thomas would be a poor little nobody today and his vile wife would be unknown.

      Delete
  6. I adore Sharpio has much as Mayor Pete! He's been an amazing governor so far. He and Peter together recently.......ohhhhh doggie!!!!!

    And fuck that fat cup Martha Altio!!!!! I'll tell her when she can hang her fucking flag. If I was her neighbor I'd get an even bigger gay flag and fly it 27/7...365 days a year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Pete and Josh sammich? Oh honey ...
      I'd paint my entire house in the rainbow and fly flags from every window.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous10:41 AM

    the dog's mother
    (President Pete!)
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to live at Dollywood. It is a haven for compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I start to rant, I may hurt myself. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to mix in some decency and honesty with the filth to keep my head from exploding!

      Delete
  10. I love Dolly Parton.

    I think Mrs. Alito should go ahead and fly her "shame" flag because she certainly has plenty to be ashamed about.

    And yeah, by all means, send all those straight guys to check out the gay books! Maybe they'll learn something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Alito is shameless, sadly, and thinks her hatred ifs Christian faith; Dolly could school her is Marth-Ann had half a brain!

      Delete
  11. Love Dolly!
    Love Pete for President!
    I always Vote Blue 💙🔵!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cleora Borealis11:53 AM

    🌈 I'm only 70, so I'm pretty sure, if I'm careful, I will live to see the Buttigieg First Family! And, where was Pete while Alito was spewing her hate? He was standing next to the mayor of Baltimore and the governor of Maryland celebrating getting that harbor open to shipping in less than 100 days after the tragic bridge collapse! Thanks Pete! Thanks Cool Joe! Thanks Dems! Voting blue gets shit done!!! 🥳🌈😎💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha-Ann is one of those disgusting, tight-lipped, tight-assed faux Christians who think everyone should live their lives as she and her con man husband do.
      I'll be like Pete.

      Delete
  13. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Nice to see a forum of replies by common sense people, not a forum of replies by insane people.:)
    Every reply is spot on. -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like the miox of common sense and idiocy to show who's who in the game.

      Delete
  14. Clearly, Dolly Parton is indeed woke. Good on her! Let's rescue the term "woke" from GOP and the MAGA nutters. Dolly has clearly observed the heartbreak and fear that has been caused by regressive legislation by bigots. That clarity is one of the praiseworthy facets of being woke. Hello Dolly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't tell the Right Dolly is woke; they'll hate her even more.
      Dolly is a national treasure.

      Delete
  15. I have always liked Dolly Parton. She's the kind of person I'd love to sit down to a cup of tea with and just have some good girl talk.
    As for Martha...it's been said many times, there is no hate like Christian hate. She could learn a lesson or two from Dolly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dolly seems genuinely nice and compassionate and friendly and welcoming and, sadly, those apparently are bad qualities in the eyes of the right.
      I think it's too late for Martha ... the hate has been in her for far too long.

      Delete
  16. From Victor's Desk:

    *Dolly is a national treasure. You come for her, you come for all of us.
    *Byron. Uncle T** That's all I have for him. Joy R. whipped his ass to the point she had to tell the man that it's her show.
    *Pete. Pete is Pete and we love him so.
    *Kyle. A little something for him-"Ye without sin cast the first stone. " A side note, the last time I checked being LGBTQ+ is not a sin.
    *Josh. I heard him get all riled up on Jen's show. He was preaching. I heard the word "shit" and I thought, did I just hear what I thought I heard? I may be old, but I am not deaf. I am right there with him.
    *Uncle Joe. You know Diaper Don and his fellow enablers can't stand open displays of a loving family. It's foreign to them.
    *Adam. He is a smart cookie and knows how to troll like no other. Speaking truth to power.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think Pastor Kyle might have a homo side to him as well. Every accusation is an admission.

      Delete
  17. Martha Ann Alito...if you look up "prig" in Webster's, there she is, proudly modeling as the living example. Ya know...that neighbor...the one who called ol' Marti the c-word...yeah, she got that one SO right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prig is the perfect word for Martha because you really can't say c*nt in polite society.

      Delete
  18. I love Dolly Parton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot think of anyone who doesn't, except for people on the right who are cult members.

      Delete
  19. I don't like to see people attacked for their personal appearance, but there are exceptions, such as The Felon and yeah, I reckon Alito is fair game too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those that portray themselves as holier than thou are fair game.

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......