Monday, January 18, 2021

This Bitch: Jenna Ryan, Terrorist

Jenna Ryan, a North Texas real estate agent who booked a private plane to take her to the attack on the Capitol last week—cuz nothing says disenfranchised like a bitch flying private—turned herself in to authorities.

Good. Now … lock her up. Ryan faces charges of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, but Jenna the Terrorist says:

“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence. I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a _____ supporter at the Capitol.”

And then says she thinks _____ should pardon her:

“I think we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, so I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.”

Jenna Ryan, terrorist and, well, really stupid terrorist, posted a picture of herself posing outside the Capitol in front of a broken window with a caption that read:

“Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

And Jenna Ryan still believes she did nothing wrong:

“I don’t feel a sense of shame or guilty from my heart. I feel like I was basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do. I do feel a little wronged in this situation because I’m a real estate agent and this has taken my company. This has taken my business. I am being slandered all over the internet, all over the world and all over the news and I’m just like a normal person.”

A normal person who attacked the Capitol, illegally entered the building and took selfies for fun. Here’s a question for little Jenna … if you and your cohorts went to a bank and you waited in the car awhile they went in and robbed the place, and then came out and you drive them away, you are a bank robber. You, flying private to DC, and following a mob to the Capitol, who busted windows and doors and broke in while you posed all pretty and shiz, makes you a terrorist, and if you lost your business and your reputation, well, then that falls into the category of … no one gives a good goddamn about you. Especially since you are the same Jenna Ryan who Tweeted last summer, after a BLM protest:

“I don’t like seeing this, however, those riots must be contained and the rioters and the agitators need to be prosecuted.”

Spoke to soon, eh Jenna? One of her last Tweets:

You can never cancel Jenna Ryan.

But we have, Bitch. I hope they throw the book at you.

Joe My God

18 comments:

  1. "I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol". I guess her mom never gave her the what-if talk. Like, what if your president had told you to jump off a cliff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITCH NEEDS JAIL TIME! she ain't "normal"; she's a fucking dumptard lunatic! glad she lost her business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief! She wants a pardon?!
    Beyond nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid t*at.
    In a private plane, huh? White anxiety is reaching stratospheric heights *sarcasm*
    To jail with her entitled ass.
    Cheeto is handing pardons left and right. I hope she gets charged with more shit once he pardons her.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not feeling sorry for the seditionists. That God they claim as their own supposedly put brains in their heads...perhaps they should have used them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These people are something else.
    Terrorists for sure is all they are.
    Looking forward to Wednesday morning when we will have an actual real President of the United States again.

    Joe Biden . . . President Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you knew, MAGAs are all brain dead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And rumors are swirling the dump will pardon them all. Like he cares about them anyway. It would be funny if he fucks them over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm continually embarrassed to admit I live in Texas -

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'I was basically following my President"

    The Nuremburg defense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I write this we're all waiting to see who's on his farewell valedictory pardon list, maybe later today - and it's reckoned it'll be a mighty long one to include his faithful, still-imprisoned, arse-licker chums. Even so, if he's going to do any favours at all, leave all these small-fry rioters off from it - and let them stew in good, old-fashioned accountability.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It remains to be seen what pardons are on their way. And if they're all pardoned, I don't understand how they can stick. Pardon domestic terrorists?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's sad is, I really believe she and the others don't see what they did wrong. And I don't care-- lock 'em up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cult leaders, cult followers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The big ones always get away... sigh. The orange ogre will take care of his minions on his last day in office. F 'em all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It annoys me that the richer of Trumpelstiltskin's followers are so absolutely certain that they are allowed to do whatever they want, even though people like this Jenna person have oodles of money and cannot have suffered the way that many poor, black and white, have done. Blameless Jenna must think that kids belong in cages (unless they are rich and white).

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Boots
    But the president told me to jump?!??!?!

    @AM
    Lock the snowflake up.

    @TDM
    Because it's what _____ told her to do.

    @Six
    Poor disenfranchised rich white lady.

    @Jim
    And yet they say they're patriots ...storming the capitol, busting windows, breaking into offices, using their feces to write on walls. SOOOOOOO patriotic.

    @Dave
    They don't know that.

    @MM
    I don't think he will because he doesn't care about them now because their mission failed. They're losers so he doesn't care.

    @jsstrand
    I won't hold you responsible. And I can say that because I live in South Carolina ... home of Leningrad Lindsey.

    @Kirk
    Best comment of the Day!!

    @raybeard
    At this point, I don't think I care what he does as long as his fat ass flies away.

    @Mitchell
    I can't see him doing that and they're all too dumb to see it coming.

    @Sadie
    They have one mind between them all, and that one doesn't even fire on all cylinders.

    @Travel
    Yup.

    @uptonking
    I hope not. Of course, even if he does, he can't get their jobs back.

    @Helen
    They're stupid and blind.


    ReplyDelete
  18. Did she actually 'throw him under the bus'?! Oh that _____ could actually suffer consequences and karma. It would seem that many of _____'s supporters are looking out to protect themselves and not him.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzugLxsIes

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......