Friday, April 03, 2020

Things I Like #2


Once again, in a post inspired by, or stolen from, Mistress Maddie, here are some things i like that are around the house.

It's Cher, bitches.


A few years back, when Cher was on the cover of Vanity Fair, I naturally rushed out to buy the issue and read the article because, yeah, it's Cher.

But then Carlos surprised me that Christmas by having the cover framed for me. 

It was a kind of silly gift, but it meant a lot, means a lot, and makes me smile every time I see it.

PS She's right next to me as I type this.

And PeeWee Herman.


Who doesn't love a PeeWee Herman doll? Especially one that's roughly 30 years old and still talks!

And, like Cher, Peewee is watching me from atop the bookcase right now.

Lastly, men dancing the tango.  


A friend gave us this photo and I know nothing about it. Are they a couple? Are they simply teaching the tango? Either way it makes me smile, because you rarely get to see two men dancing in one another's arms.

More to come ...

10 comments:

  1. gawd awmighty, that woman is beautiful! and I have never seen a pee wee herman doll...until now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us gays!!! A friend of mine framed a portrait of Madonna for me of her in a Herb Ritts photograph of her in her Vogue garb from the now legendary MVA'S performance. I 'd like this Cher too.

    But the Pee Wee Herman creeps me out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. The doll... I have a thing about dolls. Nothing against PeeWee Herman, but I'd have to turn him around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like those! Very fun.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so with Maddie on that Pee Wee Herman doll! My first thought was how creepy it is. The heart wants what the heart wants though, doesn't it? And it talks? *Shudder*
    I do like the two men tangoing. It seems more sensual to me with two men. Oh dear, am I creepy too?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men dancing the tango are very, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tango photo is powerful! Thanks for this glimpse into your digs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those 2 men dancing is somehow very sexy. Peewee Herman - not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Pee Wee doll. And a Chairy One. And a Billy Bloney. I also have Magic Screen, Randy and Pteri. Oh - and a life-sized Pee Wee cardboard cut out.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......