Monday, February 12, 2018

A Dip In The Shallow End

Well, the Winter Olympics are upon us and while the men wear a lot more clothing than they do at the Summer games, there is still some eye candy to be had; like ....

Pita Taufatofua, the glistening Tongan athlete from the Rio games is in PyeongChang, still glistening during the opening ceremonies and set to compete as a cross-country skier.


Alex Pietrangelo is a hockey player from Canada; he looks sweet, but I bet he's a devil ... on the ice.


Andrew Poje, also from Canada and on the ice, as an ice dancer, is just adorable. He could spin me round, right round, bay, like a record, right round.


Chas Guldemond is an American snowboarder and so hot he could melt the slopes.


Evan Weinstock is an American bobsledder... bobsledder. Somehow that peaks my interest.


Javier Fernández, a figure skater from Spain, just smolders.


Joel Fearon, another bobsledder, this time from England, and he is as cute as can be.


Lou Moreira, yes, another bobsledder from America, with pecs for days. Hold me.


Martin Fourcade is from France and competes in the Biathlon, a sport I don't get … skiing and guns? Still, he's hot ....


Stale Sandbech is a Norwegian snowboarder, and from the looks of him I'd be anything but snow bored. Sorry about that ...


Okay ... another bobsledder ... Steve Langton, on Team USA and built like a brick ... bobsledder.


Sven Kramer is a speed skater from The Netherlands and has thighs of steel. Don't ask me how I know


Sven Thorgren is a Swedish snowboarder and so sexy. Yum.


And finally, Gus Kenworthy, American Freestyle Skier, and openly gay nekkid boy.

Just sayin'.

17 comments:

  1. :-)
    Go USA! Go Canada!
    Everybody stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why all these Bobsledders, Bob? Something Freudian? And no shirtless pic if Chris Mazdzer? Don't you want to learn how to luge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you have a thing for BOBsledding. hahahahaha.

    That is some gorgeousness you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin's nipples are getting me hot. I don't usually watch the Olympics. I can't take the getting turned on constantly. I mean, Joey Santa's bulge alone...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. geeze, bob, here I am all hot-n-bothered, and I am at work.

    can't do nuthin' til I get home.

    bitch! (said in an affectionate tone of voice, of course)

    that's right, sit back and laugh yo ass off at my predicament!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the point....you don't have a pre dick icament.

      Delete
  6. @AM
    i got myself all hot'n'bothered before work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @maddie - how do you know I don't have a dick?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @bob - all is well now. I am totes relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stale Sandbech! Be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhhh speed skaters...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, skiing in the nude? Frozen peanut anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Langton or Kenworthy please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:34 PM

    There’s nothing stale about Stale Sandbech.
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......