Friday, September 27, 2024

I Didn't Say It ...

Lady Gaga, on why she chose not to speak out against the rumors that she was transgender:

"When I was in my early 20s, there was a rumor that I was a man. I went all over the world. I traveled for tours and for promoting my records, and almost every interview I sat in, they said … there was this imagery on the internet that had been doctored … the reason why I didn't answer the question is because I didn't feel like a victim with that lie. I thought: What about a kid who is being accused of that would think about a public figure like me feeling shame? In that case, I tried to be thought-provoking and ... I tried to use the misinformation to create a disruptive point." 

It goes back to being called gay and thinking it an insult … it’s not, and to think of it that way is to feed into the homophobia.

Gaga did that same thing for transphobia; it’s not a horrible thing, it’s just a ‘thing.’

photo

Markwayne Mullin, GOP senator from Oklahoma, on if he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power.

“It’s hard to say what you’re going to do or what you’re not, because my job is to make sure that irregularities are within the standard that the federal government puts out in place, which is us. The federal government sets irregularities as to how far those can go. So is it going to be less than 1% or is that less than a half percent? Whatever those regularities are, we’ll take that case at a time.”

That’s a word salad saying, ‘I will do what’s best for the GOP taking control and mask it as patriotism because I’m a fucking traitor.’

photo

Janet Jackson, proving money and success doesn’t make you intelligent, speaking on Kamala Harris’ race:

“She’s not Black. That’s what I heard. That she’s Indian. Her father’s white. I haven’t watched the news in a few days. I was told that they discovered her father was white.”

Harris’ father is Jamaican while her mother is Indian, but far be it from Janet to investigate the story  herself and just take what she ‘heard’ as fact.

PS A spokesperson for Jackson says the comments were “based on misinformation” and “she deeply respects Vice President Kamala Harris and her accomplishments as a Black and Indian woman … Janet apologizes for any confusion caused and acknowledges the importance of accurate representation in public discourse. We appreciate the opportunity to address this and will remain committed to promoting unity.”

PSS Now reps for Jackson say the "apology” for the singer’s ill-informed comments was made by a person who is not the singer’s manager, as he had claimed, and thus was not authorized to speak on her behalf.

So, Janet is still an idiot? Okay. Maybe she needs to exert some Control over what she hears and what she says and what people say for her.

photo

Glenn Grothman, Wisconsin GOP Representative, admitting that he had no evidence of his claims of voting fraud regarding federal elections:

“Well, obviously, it would take, you know, 10,000 inaccurate ballots or 20,000 ballots to turn things around ]and] no, we don’t have evidence of that. But who knows? If you find a little bit of cheating, who knows if you had the time and resources to look around for more. Who knows what you’d find.”

You’ve had years asshat; years!!! And you’ve found nothing and yet you’ve wasted and continue to waste taxpayer money to appease a rapist racist traitorous con artist grifter because your entire party is spineless.

photo

Miranda Devine, Fox contributor, lying … because it’s Fox:

“These people have pulled out no stops, all stops, to portray January 6, 2021, the riot at the Capitol, as being the worst terrorist attacks since Pearl Harbor, worse than 9/11. This was completely ignoring the BLM Antifa violence that terrorized American citizens for months in 2020 and, you know, as opposed to what was really just an inconvenience for some members of Congress for a few hours at their workplace. But they have not stopped and what [White House press secretary] Karine Jean-Pierre and all of those, that montage of talking heads you just played, what they show is that they are going to double down and in Orwellian fashion they are blaming the victim, [The Felon], for instigating the violence that they have instigated.”

Hey Miranda, how would you feel if a bunch of people carrying flag poles as weapons broke through the windows of your house, stole your personal property including private papers and computers, shit on your walls and threatened your life?

Would it be just an inconvenience, you Low IQAnon fool?

photo

Tracee Ellis Ross, on those so-called “childless women”:

"As a 51-year-old childless woman, I wanna say to the people who think a woman's worth is measured in her baby count—I mean, shoutout to all the amazing mothers—but childless women have been mothering the world and elevating culture as aunties, godmothers, teachers, mentors, sisters, and friends … the list goes on. You do not have to push out a baby to help push humanity forward.”

Miss Ross is brilliant and thoughtful and spot on.

Women have been caring for all of us forever, and without women, we, none of us, would be here.

photo

9 comments:

  1. Gaga, always a class act.

    But Janet? I'm sooooo done with her. She can probably forget any kind of comeback now if she wanted one...But it shouldn't surprise us, she came from a fucked-up family. And this thing about Harris not really being black? Huh honey....she wasn't the one bleaching her skin, and correcting features to make for a lighter skin tone like your brother, Michael and sister, LaToya. How stupid can she be???

    Beside that, her Hershey Park concert- it sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if, when WE win, they will still need to barricade the Capital this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must apologise for Miranda Devine as she is from here.
    I got lost with Janet, but I don't like her.
    Go Tracee Ellis Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard those rumors about Gaga. Damn-it, Janet! I'm suspecting that Orwellian came from Miranda's "Word of the Day," calendar and she never looked at the definition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Gaga did back then is what Harris is doing now with all the nastiness the GOP asshats are throwing at her. Wise move. Very wise move.
    Janet Jackson...the popularity is waning. She's signed a residency at a rather low-end property --- which just got caught in a money laundering, skimming scheme. She's clearly not thinking straight.
    The Faux contributor --- more lying. It seems more and more of the GOP talking heads are mimicking The Felon's speaking modus operandi: Word salad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaga is awesome, as usual.
    Janet? I have a whole post about that coming out. It was gonna be something else, but Miss Jackson done fucked it up.
    And of course Faux News is sanewashing Jan 6. What's new??? You know the GOP is gonna try and steal THIS election too.


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now a childless cat lady - is this Vance person going to tell me that my experiences as a mother no longer count?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always had my doubts about Janet Jackson. I no longer have doubts. I have always admired Tracee Ellis Ross. And I admire her more with each passing year. Lady Gaga did it and does it right!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......