Thursday, February 02, 2023

Bobservations

Last week Carlos wasn’t feeling well, stuffy and sneezy and such. He thought he might have COVID so we got him a test. That night, as he readied to take the test he told me he didn’t think it was COVID because he still had his sense of smell.

“And I have taste, too.”

“Honey, you’re wearing crocs. You have no taste.”

He took the test; he was negative … for COVID and taste!

The GOP is so out of touch with what the People want; they ran on the border crisis, the fentanyl crisis, inflation, eggs,. Gas stoves and now all you hear is Hunter Biden. Vote Blue forever.

Prosecutors entered a Proud Boys handbook into evidence during one of the trials this week, and it outlines everything from the group’s ideology, communal initiation procedures, group songs and chants, to bizarre rules banning individual behavior including the wearing of fedoras … and masturbation.

“This is our religion. A Proud Boy may not ejaculate alone more often than once every thirty days […] if he needs to ejaculate it must be within one yard of a woman with her consent. The woman may not be a prostitute.”

The rule also denies an exception for cyber-sex with one’s wife and … Wait, forget about the rules on chicken joking, they have songs?? Are these just a bunch of radicalized showtune queens?

Embattled GOP Congressional Liar George Washington Carver Gershwin Santos told House Republicans that he will step down from his committee assignments because he’s a distraction.

Good first step, asshat, now step out of Congress.

I was walking past a farm the other day and a sign on the barn read, “Duck, eggs” and I thought that was an odd place for a comma.

Then it hit me.

I was feeling a little thought-provoking today, so here’s a question for y’all to answer.

The GOP-controlled House Oversight and Accountability Committee has disbanded the Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, which focused on issues including voting rights, freedom of assembly and criminal justice reform policies.

That right there is the GOP agenda: voter suppression.

This is Stefano Marshall or Stefano Tomadini or Stefano Marshall Tomadini, I’m not sure which. But I know he loves running around nekkid and has purty blue eyes but, Would You Hit It?

33 comments:

  1. Red pill for me. I would invest my allowance in things like Apple and Microsoft. I could deal with the having to live it all over again, it was not all that bad looking back now. So, SHOW ME THE MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep going back and forth between Red and Blue ....

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry that Jamie is battling cancer. He needs to team up with a hair stylist and start jerking the Republican chains by wearing wigs...pink, rainbow, big hair... And see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other members of Congress ought to shave their heads in solidarity.

      Delete
  3. All the knowledge I have now is just a smidge more than I had at ten, so show me the blue pill!
    I'm a bit tired of all the pouty model photos. It gets tedious. The one where he's smiling is adorable, though.
    I think I may have suffered a pre-coffee Carlosism this morning. BH read that police killed a double amputee. Without thinking, I asked if the man was armed. Don't come at me before I'm caffeinated, it can get ugly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue and cash, eh?? Like it.
      When they pouty it makes me want to hold them until they feel better!
      I read about that shooting and saw the video and was, yes, sickened again.

      Delete
  4. Stefano looks familiar. The thing about Raskin was a hoax, Duty to Warn published an apology. You'll notice the Proud Boy handbook mentions nothing about them having sex with another Proud Boy. I do believe it was this group that was recorded dancing on the sidewalk to YMCA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proud Boys are a bunch of jock-strap wearing, chicken choking, showtune belting basement living queens.

      Delete
  5. Crocs! Proud Boys Handbook! Santos as Pinocchio! Punctuation Police! So many laffs this morning, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    Duck!!!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I take the blue pill does it mean that I will have a 45 years old body with teeth, eyes and everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. So, you're going blue?

      Delete
  8. Hahaha Oh, just wait until Maddie hears about the crocs!! LMAOOO
    And Stefano is delicious. Hey, I'm all for men running around naked. And I'd let him hit it. Twice on Saturdays.
    I'd take the blue pill. I'd make a killing with those fifty mill.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I heard an explosion from up north this morning; must have been Maddie reading about the crocs.
      get you Blue pill logic.

      Delete
  9. Haha, crocs! I've never had a pair. The Proud Boys handbook (and the GOP) reads like a joke. But it's deadly serious; they're crazy! The blue pill for sure. 10 years old carrying that kind of burden? I would probably do myself in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never had a pair myself, but Carlos does say they are comfy!
      Well, your explanation for pill of choice makes sense.

      Delete
  10. What! WHHHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!! CROCS!!!!! I'll need both you boys to report to my oubliette.....ASAP!!!!!

    Thanks heavens Stefano was featured to soft that low blow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be clear, I do not wear crocs, own crocs, or allow Carlos to be seen outside of the house in crocs.

      Delete
    2. Blackmail my friend....you tell Carlos to take his pick...it's either the crocs or the ripped and shredded denim shorts...one of them has to go. And tell him to answer the correct choice!!!!!

      Delete
    3. I like this Blackmail .... I will pass along the message and, fingers crossed, he makes the right choice.

      Delete
  11. Poor Carlos. No taste but at least SOME sense.
    Fuckin´ Republicans (with a nod to Anne Marie).
    Can you imagine a political novel that included The Proud Boys? (and these current Republicans)?It would be written off as ridiculous.
    Even George Santos “voluntarily” stepping down is a lie.
    Duck, eggs. That made me smile.
    Without hesitation, 45 years old. No need to relive the rest of that childhood no matter how smart I am.
    Oh, please, can we suppress the GOP?
    Stefano's pretty, but for some reason I'm not interested. He's all yours.
    Kevin McCarthy is the lowest form of low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Carlos AND his taste!!!
      I can't decide Red or Blue ....

      Delete
  12. That is a sad tweet. And your eye candy of the week is a definite NO. I would be afraid having him in my house. Something is not right there. Voter suppression ... just sickening. And I would hope the Proud Boys NEVER ejaculate in or near anyone. Those pea brains need to stop breeding. My only hope there is that their children will grow up to despise them as much as I do. As for the pill. I am assuming that I would be my 45 year old self and not have any of the knowledge gained since then? I was precocious as a child. Adults hated me. Hmmm. I still want to be ten again. Because now I know how to really f*ck with adults... and by that I mean mess with their minds and get what I want. :) Plus... I get to be 18 again... and this time? I will be ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your thought process about the Red or Blue pill!

      Delete
  13. aussieguy5:16 PM

    Hmm, I rock my Crocs! Can I have 1/2 blue and 1/2 red? I could squeak by on $25M...and don't have to go all the way back to 10. There are some things I'd like a do-ver on. I, too, like to go around nekkid, but maybe not with Stefano. The GOP only continues to provide more than enough ammo on why they don't deserve to exist. Duck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let Maddie hear you say you have crocs ... she will come for you!

      Delete
  14. Oh my, the Proud Boys handbook must be a hilarious collection of ridiculous thoughts. I agree, though, they ought not to ever ejaculate near or in a woman. If they want to sing show tunes, I'm okay with that.
    I'd take the blue pill. I used to say of my 40's, that had I'd known they'd be that good, I'd have done it 10 years earlier. The $50M would be a nice chunk of change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should call them Proud Boys Still Livin' In Mama's Basement.

      Delete
  15. McCarthy is outraged someone's getting health care treatment on the governments dime.

    Violation of the don't get sick plan of the gop

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red pill. Definitely.

    That Proud Boys thing is wack. (So to speak.)

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......