Friday, November 13, 2020

Just For Fun: A Week-Ending Carlos Tale

 That up there is what I call a 'Bob-a-Rita.'

It's two parts Reposado Tequila, 1 part Fresh Lime Juice, and 1 part Grand Marnier. Shaken and served straight up. I stopped in at my local watering hole to have one on the way home from work the other night. i took a picture of the drink, and texted it to Carlos saying I'd be home soon. He replied:

"Ok. What do you ant me to do"

"Wait for me to have another?"

"Another what?"

"Look at the picture."

"Did you send me that picture"

":::sigh::: I'm on my way home."

Bless his heart. He thought some rando sent him picture of a cocktail at the same exact moment that I was texting that I was having a drink.

Again, bless his heart.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:30 PM

    You guys may be long in the tooth married couple BUT he was expecting a Grinder type picture...Carlos would have met you at the door in the same fashion and then it is off to the races...Get with it girl...You have to keep it fresh and interesting...Granted with Carlos it's always interesting... But With a twist of naughty, it can be more so...We want a full report...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO! Bless his heart.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Bless his heart is right, Bob, and that drink looked delicious!
    Maybe a delightful addition to the weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  4. God forbid you send him a picture of your dick.

    He'd think some perv sent it to him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet carlos! no wonder you married him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Carlos tales. They are the best. It's like waiting for the new Marmaduke, For Better Or Worse or Cathy cartoon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, SG and Carlos... birds of a feather. We've had the same conversation except something less interesting always takes the place of the Bob-a-rita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Carlos. Smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny. Take care, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TDM
    He always makes me smile.

    @VRC
    He doesn't need a Grindr type photo because he can have the real thing.

    @Boots
    Indeed!

    @Sheila
    Always!

    @MM
    And that would be even more hysterical!

    @AM
    He keeps things fun and he puts up with my craziness!

    @uptonking
    If you can't laugh ... so we laugh,

    @Mitchell
    I get an SG vibe with this tale!

    @Jimmy
    I love him, too!

    @Mr. Shife
    Never a dull moment! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha
    Gotta love him.

    Cheers!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......