Thursday, November 12, 2020

Bobservations

I forget sometimes that Carlos hasn’t lived in the US for his whole life and doesn’t recall some stories, some people, that have made news here. The other night we watched a movie called Driven, about the John DeLorean cocaine scandal, and John Hoffman, a small-time drug runner turned snitch for the FBI who helped take down DeLorean.

Halfway through the movie, Carlos says to me:

“Wasn’t there a car called DeLorean?”

And we were off about history and pop culture, and the fact that this was a true story, and, yes, Back to the Future, to which Carlos said:

“That was a DeLorean car?”

Sidenote: the role of DeLorean was played by out actor Lee Pace, who was hot as DeLorean, and hot in his own right.

Tuxedo has a note for ______: maybe if you hadn’t murdered 230,000+ Americans before Election Day, you might have liked the outcome better.

I missed this last week, but after Tuesday’s election, Nevada became the first state to protect same-sex marriage in its constitution, with voters approving a ballot measure by 61 to 38 percent.

Well, that’s wonderful news, too.

The _____ campaign’s is hoping to make some coins for his “Voter Fraud Ego Rallies” is not at all what it seems.

Truth be told, if you were foolish enough to vote for him, and foolish even to send him more money to fight the results, understand that at least half of any donation might actually go toward paying down debt for his campaign.

So, your coins won’t help his recount, they’ll help his bank account.

On a funnier note, you gotta love the way this Aussie newspaper handled _____’s reaction to the election.

On a sadder note … Alex Trebek passed away this week after a long battle with cancer. Jeopardy was, is, our favorite show and while the show will go on, no one will ever be Trebek.

If you didn’t really believe there was a dumb _____, ask yourselves why Eric The Dumb Tweeted that out a week after the election.

The mother of the Kenosha murderer is blaming protestors and police for her son killing two innocent people because if they hadn’t been there …

And if your son hadn’t armed himself and driven across state lines.

Shut up. Your son is a murderer.

Poor _____. It seems that about 80% of all Americans, including more than half of Republicans, recognize President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the election.

Seriously, you’re fired. Most all of us believe and accept it.

Go.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg still has not publicly acknowledged that Biden won the election and continuously allows lies to be spread on Facebook.

Zuck off, Fuckerberg.

I’m not usually into gingers, but every so often a ginger comes along, and I go, Okur, I’m getting it now.


Prince Hot Ginger does it for me, and so does built … BUILT … ginger, Graysen Quinn. That face, that body, that ass.


That’s all. 


13 comments:

  1. (Carlos) (Tuxedo)
    Yay for Nevada!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday and it's fun Bobservations again.....seems like only yesterday it was last Thursday.

    I remember the DeLorean cars; weren't they made in Northern Ireland? Just checked and they were. That gull-wing looked so futuristic at the time.

    It looks as though Little Eric Trumposaur has received even fewer brain cells than the rest of the family. Perhaps the math goes - take the number of brain cells in Don the Con (10?), divide by 5 and then deduct the temperature, in Farenheit, of the day on which each one was born! Betcha Eric was born in a heatwave! Did you know there was a book in Victorian times called Eric, or Little by Little? Sounds a perfect description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Wasn’t there a car called DeLorean?” Bwahahahahahahahahaha I love Carlos and give you props for patience.

    Nevada!!!! Changing is coming and most of the country is down with it! Change is and WILL come.

    With the pandemic the Sex Shop sales are up in dildo sales...so the sex shop in Philly welcome another rally and dumps people will still have more SHIT then the landscaping company.

    The Aussie people!!!!!!!! Three snaps!!!!!!!!!!!

    Eric Trump. They really are dumb shits. Just like a guy tweeted how dangerous the country would be now with Biden as president and the dems going crazy. He said he was taking himself and his kids and leaving the country. He said he was moving to Alaska !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mark Zuckerberg I can't stand that smug fuck. If I was on FB Id probably leave Facebook. Way to toxic.

    MY.....Graysen Quinn CERTAINLY IS FILLLING out that yellow and black speedo!!!!! Come ginger snap me GRAYSEN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYZ FOR NEVADA! I had not seen that information.

    I'd rather get down with prince ginger (harry)!

    YASSSS, TUXEDO!

    deloreans were ugly fucking cars, like the yugos.

    no one EVER said the dump crime syndicate was smart. "i like the uneducated." (DJT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up in the USA but I can empathize with Carlos' pop culture learning disability. My pop culture education ended around 1990. I get totally lost when it comes to time travel movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Carlos and Bob stories. SG didn't live in the US all his life either. He grew up in South Dakota in the '50s and '60s. Lee Pace was in "Pushing Daisies" in 2007. It started off as a great show that stopped during the writers strike and then came back much weaker. We loved him... and his eyebrows. Was so proud when he came out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd never heard of John Delorean either so I'm with Carlos on that one. I'm also with you on that hot ginger guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TDM
    I'm surprised Nevada was first!

    @Helen
    Less _____, more fun.

    @MM
    I let that Carlos comment go because he didn't live in the US at the time and it may not have been a story ... but to ask if it was DeLorean in Back to the Future??? Oy!
    I love that Aussie headline and, for a completely different reason, I love that Eric The Dumb One Tweet.

    @AM
    I'd like to see what Graysen and Hot Ginger Prince might do ....

    @Frank
    Yeah, he got a pass for that one!

    @Mitchell
    THAT'S where I first saw Lee Pace! He was kinda hot, though, as DeLorean.

    @Treaders
    DeLorean because more well-known as the Back to the Future car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carlos is so sweet.

    After Nevada, maybe I'll start having normal bowel movements! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. End of an error, indeed!

    80% huh? So we're only 20% delusional? What stage of denial is the orange ogre in these days? Iowa?

    Kenosha Murder Mom... typical. Everybody's at fault, except those at fault. Although, I must say... she has a point with the cops. If I'd seen that kid with an AK-47 that night? I would have taken it away from him and put him over my knee! Maybe if his Mom had provided a little more structure and nurturing, her son wouldn't be in prison now getting gang banged.

    Dumb and Dumber... Cokehead Jr. and Lurch.

    Love The Saturday Paper... nice shade.

    I wonder how much money the orange ogre has siphoned off his campaign funds. Maybe the DOJ should look into that? Or those bogus candidates added to the ballots in Florida to take votes away from Dem candidates.

    Love me some Tux.

    How nice that you home school!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, first things first: redheads are YUMMY. And Mr. Quinn is a perfect example.
    Two, DeLorean. Now I want one. And we have to give props to Carlos cause he did get the reference! LOL
    The MAGAts are giving money to Hair Furor because they're idiots. Duh.
    Tuxedo, always right. I can't believe the number of deaths. We're heading straight to lockdown again.
    LMAOOO at the Aussie paper!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suspect Zuckerberg's really upset he kissed all that ass for nothing.

    And that 80% figure's nice.

    Eric? Dear Lord help us!! he's making babies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jimmy
    Carlos IS sweet!

    @uptonking
    20% morons was my first thought, too.
    Home school!

    @Six
    If Graysen would pick me up in a DeLorean, with Lee Pace, I might have a little something to say, er, do.
    And I, too, think another lockdown is coming, but hopefully we'll have a president who doesn't lie to us about it in office by then.

    @Dave
    FuckZuck

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......