Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Decisions! Decisions!

I have no idea what to go as during our Halloween Haunting so here are some options. I like to keep the costume simple, so, what do you think?

I do so like the idea of leopard , and have been told I have a nice tail, but ....


the Vampire is always an option and I like sinking my teeth into something.


I have been told I can be quite Devilish, and even downright horny, yet ... 


a simple black mask speaks volumes.


There's always the idea of the Mummy because the costume is so simple, however ...


Perhaps I should leave the costumes at home and bring along a pumpkin to carve?



9 comments:

  1. Yes, I’d definitely go with the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a hard choice, in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear.....you are so the devil!!!!! The king of snark. And a nice Samhain to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to vote for the black mask. Just because.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby sez a leopard is a cat!! ak! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll think of you today in your old stomping grounds of Lahaina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go as the Mummy, that way Carlos will have a nice present to unwrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. My news/blog feed didn't prepare me for this.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......