Friday, September 01, 2017

I Didn't Say It ...

President” _____, defending his pardon of racist asshat Joe Arpaio, saying he did it on Friday night as Hurricane Harvey bore down on Houston because he assumed TV ratings would be higher:

“Well, a lot of people think it was the right thing to do, and actually, in the middle of a hurricane, even though it was a Friday evening, I assumed the ratings would be far higher than they were normally. The hurricane was just starting. and I put out that I pardoned, as we call Sheriff Joe. He’s done a great job for the people of Arizona. He’s very strong on borders, very strong on illegal immigration. He is loved in Arizona. I thought he was treated unbelievably unfairly when they came down with their big decision to go get him right before the election voting started, as you know, and he lost in a fairly close election. He would have won the election but they just hammered him just before the election. I thought this was a very, very unfair thing to do. When I mentioned him the other night, you saw the massive crowd we had.”

Wait, so you did it for ratings? You pardoned a bigot because it would get you higher exposure? You pardoned a man who ran what he called, he called, concentration camps?
Bigot-In-Chief.
Sister Erica Jordan, on how Paul Ryan acted when she questioned him at a Town Hall about the GOP’s abandonment of “poor and dispossessed” Americans:

“It’s unconscionable that our elected officials feel free to do what they’re doing right now taking away health care, threatening Social Security and Medicare. It is just wrong, [and] Speaker Ryan is a leader and he seems to be totally complicit in this way of thinking. I want him to really think about my question. I’ve been so distressed by this Congress and going through what we did during the health-care debate ... It makes me angry ... I think he is really naive ... I wonder how often he talks to poor people ... I don’t think he has much opportunity to really talk to people who are struggling. I felt he was pretty condescending [when he answered my question]. He started his answer by saying “spoken like a great Dominican nun.” It felt like a pat on the head, which is the way sometimes people treat sisters … I think he missed something in his Catholic education. It is not just about ourselves or our families. It seems the concept of the common good has been lost [on him].”

Here’s the simple deal: Paul Ryan does not care about the Middle and Lower classes; every move he makes, every vote he casts, is to punish those in need and give tax breaks to those at the top.
Just look at his face in that screenshot taken from the Town Hall; smug bastard; he does not care about anyone but the wealthy and his own party.
Vote.Him.Out.
Scott Baio, ______ superfan, RNC speaker, has-been actor, on being a has-been mostly because of his politics:

“I don’t give a shit about Hollywood liberals. They’re gonna hate the guy no matter what. If he cured cancer, they’d be on him for putting oncologists out of business. I don’t give a shit if I ever work again. My country comes first. I guess I’m just an old, angry, successful white guy who stole everything he has from someone else.”

Good, cuz you probably won’t ever work again unless .... Sharknado 12?
Gary Cohn, one of _____’s top economic advisers, on the “president’s” response to the hate rally in Charlottesville:

“I also feel compelled to voice my distress over the events of the last two weeks. Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the K.K.K. I believe this administration can and must do better in consistently and unequivocally condemning these groups and do everything we can to heal the deep divisions that exist in our communities. As a Jewish American, I will not allow neo-Nazis ranting ‘Jews will not replace us’ to cause this Jew to leave his job.”

Cohn, who is Jewish, seriously considered resigning and even drafted a letter of resignation, according to two people familiar with the draft.
My thoughts? Go, leave the job, and start working to elect a president who doesn’t tolerate bigotry and hate.
Joe Biden, former Vice President and next President[?] eviscerating _____ for his refusal to condemn hate:

“We have fought this battle before—but today we have a special challenge. Today we have an American president who has publicly proclaimed a moral equivalency between neo-Nazis and Klansmen and those who would oppose their venom and hate. We have an American president who has emboldened white supremacists with messages of comfort and support ... Now he’s pardoned a law-enforcement official who terrorized the Latino community, violated its constitutional rights, defied a federal court order to stop, and ran a prison system so rife with torture and abuse he himself called it a “concentration camp. You, me, and the citizens of this country carry a special burden in 2017. We have to do what our president has not. We have to uphold America’s values. We have to do what he will not. We have to defend our Constitution. We have to remember our kids are watching. We have to show the world America is still a beacon of light. Joined together, we are more than 300 million strong. Joined together, we will win this battle for our soul. Because if there’s one thing I know about the American people, it’s this: When it has mattered most, they have never let this nation down.”

Run, Joe, run. We need a man who speaks for all of us.
Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State,  defending American values after a UN panel criticized the _____ response to racist violence, while never talking about the “president":

“We represent the American people, their commitment to freedom and to equal treatment to people the world over, and that message has never changed. I don’t believe anyone doubts the American people’s values or the commitment of the American government or the government’s agencies to advancing those values and defending those values, [but] the president speaks for himself.”

And there you have it, the Secretary of State saying the “president” speaks for himself and not America.
Haaz SleimanNurse Jackie actor, coming out as gay and saying he is prepared to destroy homophobes:

“A new study finds that more LGBTQ people living in the United States have been murdered so far this year than in 2016. So this video is my response to this study. I am a gay, Muslim, Arab-American man. I am a gay, Muslim, Arab-American man. And i’m going to take it even further—not only am I gay but I’m also a bottom. Not only am I a bottom, but I’m also a total bottom, which means I like it up you-know-where. And I say this to all the homophobes living in the United States of America and across the globe. Why not? If you ever come to me to kill me just because I’m gay, I will destroy you. I might be gay and I might be a nice guy but don’t get it twisted because I will f**k you up.”

Well said, sir, well said.
And, of course, please accept as our gift from HOMO HQ, a copy of the Gay Agenda and the Official Coming Out Toaster Oven.
Welcome out.
PS He’s hot.
Prince Harry, on the paparazzi and his mother, Princess Diana’s death:

“One of the hardest things to come to terms with is the fact that the people who chased her into the tunnel were the same people who were taking photographs of her dying in the backseat of her car. William and I know that, we’ve been told that numerous times by people that know that was the case. She had quite a severe head injury, but she was very much alive on the backseat and the same people who caused the accident, instead of helping, were taking photographs of her dying on the back seat. Then those photographs made … made their way back to news desks in this country.”

How sick, those people that watched while she suffered and did nothing except try to make some money by taking and selling photographs.
There’s a special place in Hell ...

10 comments:

  1. I WOULD LOVE to see uncle joe smack down some GOPrick asses!

    prince harry - HAWT HAWT HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharknado 12?!!! Nooooooo! :-) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to help my sanity, I'm gonna just tip toe thru today's post. One thing, doesn't Gary Cohn look like a cross between James Gandolfini and Kevin Spacey, or is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The asshole pardoned that bigot when all eyes were on the hurricane. He had hoped no one would notice or that it wouldn't get much press coverage. The coward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised Scott B isn't cleaning toilets somewhere.

    On Joe B? Unfortunately he's going to be 75 in November, however I suspect that the next candidate he blesses will please a vast majority of Americans, and piss the hell out of all those who voted for the Idiot Jerk in the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The current US president has a very different moral compass from the president 72 years ago. Back then those who ran concentration camps during the war were sentenced to death at Nuremberg.....current offenders are pardoned by a fat slob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott Baio, hahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I hardly know where to start, but I think you have hit countless nails on the head with this one, Bob!
    Goodness gracious, can someone - anyone- please stop the insanity running rampant in the White House AND the halls of Congress.
    Run, Joe, run.
    Run, Cory, run.
    Run, Elizabeth, run.
    Run, Sane Person, run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sheila
    Yasssss! Run Sane person Run!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......