Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Meme Dump

22 comments:

  1. El-Sayed is older than Miller? I had no freaking idea. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes Piper is on point here. It was never about what they said it was. It was about power. And racism. And sexism. And xenophobia. And transphobia.

    Al-Sayed is Zaddy. Temu Goebbles is disgusting. And of course Cankles hid at the mere mention of danger. He’s only grave when he stages his own assassination.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he should make all future public appearances in a catering cart.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Is JD the president-in-waiting? He may not have to wait much longer . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. Most in the GOP don't like him, and even Cankles hasn't said he'd support him.
      But we'll see what happens when the Big Beautiful Obituary [h/t to Travel] is released.

      Delete
  4. Yes indeed God was speaking to James Vance and he was saying, "Go **** yourself you asshole!" And as for The Fake President slipping away in an airport catering vehicle - I hope they fumigated the truck thoroughly following his ride. After all, Trump Derangement Syndrome is highly contagious. It's why the people who surround #47 are deranged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That contagion is the smell from his diapers.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:13 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vance's book is all about convincing the evilgelicals and white christian nationalists that they should crown him the next dictator when Cankles croaks.
    And, of course they'll vote for Darlene....she'll kiss ass and do as she's told.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this "evilgelicals" is brilliant.
      But I called Christian Nationalists "National Christians" so I shorten it to Nat-C's. It has a ring to it.

      Delete
  7. These are all good, Bobulah, but the Hillary and Obama one never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two laughing always makes me smile!!

      Delete
  8. All good ones, but I especially loved the hot dog and the Lindell one.

    Also, that Hillary/Obama laughing meme just never gets old. That picture alone makes me laugh every single time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hot dog looks surprisingly like RFK Jr.

      Delete
  9. Mike Liddell is a bigger tool then Lady Bunnys 15" dildo! And the nothing scream alpha male like a new wig and ballroom had me crackling!!! See this is where the dump needs a good drag queen friend to select a wig for his fat toadstool head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean between his wigs and spray tans and JD's guy-liner it's like the two are wannabe drag queens.

      Delete
  10. JD should see a psychic...because he's misinterpreting the sign from "god". Mike Lindell should take the long sleep on one of his pillows, along with IQ45.
    The last one should be framed and hung in every place MAGATs congregate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God sees JD and She is not happy.

      Delete
  11. The anti-vaxx hot dog, hahahahahaha! I saw a meme today that said "We're all on the decoy plane." Not funny but true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, too, and it's sadly prophetic.

      Delete
  12. Panda Express, AHAHAHA! Stick a couple of hooded viper's eyes on that hotdog and it could be RFK Jr.'s twin.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......