Gabby Williams, WNBA player for the Golden State Valkyries,
on transgender players on her team or any other in the league:
“I think it’s trans, trans rights, right now, is our new
battle. We see trans people’s rights being stripped away from them; there’s a
lot of discourse around trans athletes and what they can compete in. I would
welcome a trans athlete on my team or against my team, anytime. I don’t think
it’s a problem in the world. It’s just another way to kind of attack trans
people. We’ve seen players like Layshia Clarendon, who stepped into that
forefront, and have been brave enough, and courageous enough, to step up. So I
guess that’s the next battle we have to fight as athletes.”
The number of trans athletes in women’s sports is miniscule
but the GOP’s fear-mongering of trans-women makes it seem like they’re taking
over the world.
They want to live their lives and they choose, playing
sports or not.
photo |
Still checking for the BBO (Big Beautiful Obituary.)
ReplyDeleteTrans people are the new boogeyman.
ReplyDeleteRemember when gay people were the social wedge? I do.
Al-Sayed, Mamdani, Ossoff. Those names need to be heard more.
And everybody knows Cankles is a demented, senile pedophile. Especially his enemies. And that is dangerous for this country.
XOXO
We used to hear about gay people shoving their sexuality down people's throats. There were a couple of these type men who I would not have minded shoving my sexuality down their throats.
ReplyDeleteSayed will win and the Christian Nationalists will start stabbing themselves in the eye. I follow Jeff Tiedrich. He has truly run out of fucks to give.
ReplyDelete