Saturday, August 15, 2026

Why Is It ...

… that people need to remember that I don't think I’m right all the time, but I am and that’s why it comes off that way

… that I may be laid back but I lean forward very quickly

… that people don’t understand that when I say I feel like Barbie, I mean that my hip is making that clicking sound

… that when it comes to a text chat I am either fast Replier or Never Answer

… that this snippet of advice always gets me in trouble because I say, whenever you get angry at someone bite them; just bite them and walk away. I guarantee they’ll never speak to you again

… that no one realizes that my ability to find the comedy in every crisis is a sign of deep inner peace or a warning that my last marble has officially left the building

… that when people ask what kinds of music I like all I can say is it’s every song except the ones I don’t like.

… that some days my brain is a powerful machine and other days it’s just two racoons fighting in a garbage can.

… that the new girl at work wanted to chat and chat and chat and I finally said, “Let’s skip the talking stage and you can go right to blocking me.”

… that I just learned that therapy is like some stranger walking around my brain and saying, “This is how you live?”

16 comments:

  1. I would rather feel like Ken, I understand his hips swivel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But does it make that clicking sound?

      Delete
    2. I think that I would rather have genitalia. Preferably the no clicking kind!

      Delete
  2. I identify with the one about the last marble...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Bob! Living in your head must often be a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a rollercoaster ride with no seatbelts or safety bar!!!

      Delete
    2. Good job that Carlos is a qualified carer.

      Delete
    3. He's my Emotional Support Husband™.

      Delete
  4. Most days my last marble has left the building searching for inner peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it sees mine, can you tell it to come back????

      Delete
    2. Bobulah, honey, my marble is searching for inner peace, hence it will roll away fast if it sees yours! Sorry.

      Delete
  5. Lately, I feel like my brain is less a powerful machine and more like a sputtering lawn mower. So far the raccons are leaving me alone. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loves all there. So gat here no clicking sounds....unless you count the clicking sound I make when I see a hot guy out the window...much like when a cat sees a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:54 AM

    the dog's mother
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My knees snap, crackle, and pop so much lately that they remind me of Rice Crispies!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......