Vivian Jenna Wilson, social media personality and model, and
transgender daughter of Elon Musk, ripping off daddy’s mask:
“I understand your
new angle is this “western values/Christian family man” thing but it’s such a
weird choice. You are not a family man, you are a serial adulterer who
won’t stop fucking lying about your own children. You are not a
Christian, as far as I’m aware you’ve never stepped foot in a church. You are not
some ‘bastion for equality [and] progress.’ You called Arabic the ‘language
of the enemy’ when I was 6, have been sued for discrimination multiple times,
and are from Apartheid South Africa. You are not ‘saving the planet,’
you do not give a fuck about climate change and you’re lying about
multi-planetary civilization as both an excuse, and because you want to seem
like the CEO from Ready Player One. I would mention the birth rate
stuff, but I am not touching that weird 14-word breeder shit with a ten-foot
pole. You single-handedly disillusioned me with how gullible we are as a
species because somehow people keep believing you for reasons that continue to
evade me.”
In 2020, Wilson came out as a transgender woman, began
treatment for gender dysphoria, and became estranged from Elon Musk, changing
her legal name two years later, when he disowned her for coming out as trans.
photo |
LISTEN to these people, and VOTE
ReplyDelete👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
DeleteAnd as horrible as what Wilson said, she's not even coming close to describing the true evil of Musk.
ReplyDeleteJust outing him as a bigoted money grubbing liar is good enough. I don't think many people would be surprised at the depths Leon goes to with women and drugs and money.
DeleteI love Politics Girl. If you have social media, follow her.
ReplyDeleteThe whole Fauci fiasco tells us they’ve got nothing. NOTHING. But the MAGAts need fresh meat to distract from the fuckery.
And fuck Kennedy and Musk.
Love Vivian.
XOXO
Between Epstein and the economy and the racism and the grift and corruption the only thing the GOP can offer is a six-year-old nothing burger.
Deletexoxo
The majority of people around the world are suffering from the on-effects of this fake war of Donald Duck's. The ones who don't suffer are the very rich, especially those who don't give a raspberry for the rest of us. A lot of people will die, most of them will not live in Iran, we'll all suffer as food prices rise above the stratosphere as the amount of food available falls drastically. .
ReplyDeleteIt gets uglier by the day. But the thing I've noticed is that the Dems are not giving what they get. It's like they still haven't learned to not bring a knife to a gun fight. I think we need a Left-wing equivalent to Alex Jones and Steve Bannon and CPAC.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Lawrence O'Donnell makes me crazy in his opening monologues with the constant repetition of a name.
Vivian Jenna Wilson...the Mike drop of the week!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd not only are Mamdani and El Sayed...and many other of there ilk that got elected making promises....they are delivering the goods!
RFK has done so much damage with his ignorant views.
ReplyDeletethe dog's mother
ReplyDeletexoxo :-)
Such clear-sighted quotations from all these people give me hope.
ReplyDeleteYes to all of this. I loved hearing Vivian Wilson's take on her dad, especially.
ReplyDeleteI have to believe that more people are listening to the truth than not, sweetpea! VOTE xoxo
ReplyDelete