Friday, October 11, 2024

I Didn't Say It ...

Pete Buttigieg, Transportation Secretary, speaking directly to Elon Musk on X, about Elon’s disinformation lies about federal disaster aid for victims of Hurricane Helene:

“No one is shutting down the airspace and FAA doesn’t block legitimate rescue and recovery flights. If you’re encountering a problem give me a call.”

Funny, cuz Elon Musk, AKA Leon Skum, wasn’t in North Carolina, or offering any kind of aid to victims; he was sitting on his fat ass in his easy chair Tweeting on Twitter with his lies and conspiracy theories.

photo

Sally Field, on the “hideous” and “traumatic” illegal abortion she underwent as a 17-year-old in 1964:

“It was during a time even worse than now. A time when contraception was not readily available and only if you were married. But I feel that so many women of my generation went through similar, traumatic events and I feel stronger when I think of them. I believe, like me, they must want to fight for their grandchildren and all the young women of this country … we [a doctor, his wife, and my mother] parked on a really scroungy-looking street [in Tijuana], it was scary and he parked about three blocks away and said, ‘See that building down there?’ And he gave me an envelope with cash and I was to walk into that building and give them the cash and then come right back to him … a technician giving me a few puffs of ether but he would then take it away, so it just made my arms and legs feel numb [and] weird, but I felt everything – how much pain I was in. Then the situation turned darker. I realized that the technician was actually molesting me, so I had to figure out, how can I make my arms move to push him away? So it was just this absolute pit of shame. And then, when it was finished, they said, ‘Go go go go go!,’ like the building was on fire. And they didn’t want me there, you know, it was illegal. These are the things that women are going through now—when they’re trying to get to another state, they don’t have the money, they don’t have the means, they don’t know where they’re going … and do that to our little girls and our young women, and not have respect and regard for their health and their own decisions about whether they feel they’re able to give birth to a child at that time.”

Is this what you want for women in America in 2024, because it’s what you get if The Felon, Sofa Loren and Project 2025 take over in January.

Don’t go back to those dark days; move forward.

photo

Kamala Harris, hitting back at Arkansas GOP Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders' comments that Harris "doesn’t have anything keeping her humble" because she doesn't have children:

"I don't think she understands that there are a whole lot of women out here who, one, are not aspiring to be humble; two, [there are] a whole lot of women out here who have a lot of love in their life, family in their life and children in their life, and I think it's really important for women to lift each other up. We have our family by blood and then we have our family by love. And I have both, and I consider it to be a real blessing. They are my children. And I love those kids to death, and family comes in many forms.” 

It's sad that a woman, even one as vile as Huckleberry, would suggest that Kamala’s step-children are not her children and she’s not been a mother to them.

But Huckleberry is part of that GOP Lies Cult …

photo

Pamela Brown, CNN anchor, on more of those GOP lies:

“I want to go through the facts here. One: It is illegal for undocumented immigrants to vote in presidential elections. Two: Congress appropriates funds with intent for specific purposes. The money allocated to DHS for helping states to house migrants is separate, completely separate from the money for disasters. No money is being stolen from disaster relief. Three: FEMA says it has enough money for disaster relief for Helene, posting this fact-check to its website. In fact, before the show, just to make sure I had all the facts right, did some digging, I spoke to a DHS official. That official says, as of this morning, $45 million from FEMA has already been used for Helene disaster relief. The concern is that people hear that money is going elsewhere, they may not even apply for relief. The official says people should know there is money available now to help.” 

Spread the facts; stop the lies. When someone offers up these GOP lies, tell them to their faces that the stories are bull shit from a bull shitter afraid he’s going to lose and end up in jail.

photo

Olivia Troye, former Homeland Security advisor, on  The Felon’s claims that Biden and Harris are ‘politicizing’ these natural disasters:

“Let me be very clear: as a Homeland Security Advisor in [The Felon] White House, I witnessed firsthand how [The Felon] politicized disaster relief, leaving devastated Americans waiting for help. Leaders across the country and government were calling my office, desperate for action as [he] failed them in moments of crisis. Today, he’s once again failing Americans by distorting the facts and spreading lies. The Biden-Harris Administration is stepping up in the aftermath of Hurricane Helene with decisive leadership and a swift, effective response.”

He cannot do the job so he denigrates those that do; he cannot handle the job so he belittles those that can.

He’s unfit for office, so he lies about those who aren’t.

photo

Stephen King, author, on Sofa Loren:

“JD Vance never lost that snotty little half-smile—the expression of a used car salesman who just convinced a potential buyer that the Check Engine light on the used Toyota he’s trying to get off the lot is just a computer glitch.”

Slimy; can’t tell the truth from a lie; never wants to be fact checked; can’t stand when a woman bests him; that’s JD.

photo

Tommy Davidson, comedian, on how his mother helped him understand his trans son:

"When I first saw a man that was like a woman, it was here in New York. I saw a man that acted like a woman, and kind of looked like a woman, but kinda was a man. And I asked my mother, she gave me the perfect answer. I said, 'What is he? Is he a man, or is he a woman?' And she said, 'You know what, hon, he's kind of both.' What she did was condition me to not reject 'other.' To not reject something that wasn't like me, so in that way, it was simple. If you have that child, you raise them that gender, you're expecting what you got. And you know what those two things are, [but] if it's changed along the way, for me it's not strange, but it's natural to get used to it."

What she did was condition me not to reject other.

It’s simple; you love your child as they are, as they live, as they love. It’s not rocket science.

photo

9 comments:

  1. Nice positive day! What a shame that no matter how Trump's lies get fact-checked, his cult is going to parrot them. He's pulling their strings the same way Putin pulls his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the part that freaks me out ... the cult believes every idiotic thing he says.

      Delete
  2. Stephen King always cuts right through bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a guy who can get pretty wordy, he was pretty concise.

      Delete
  3. It's my understanding that Musk Rat actually did call. Pete set him straight. Then the Musk Rat went right back to his twitterverse and keeps spreading the bullshit.
    King is good at describing things, isn't he? The couch fucker IS smarmy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leon is a mess ... I mean what was that cheerleader move at The Felon rally?

      Delete
  4. Excellent info from the world of pushing-back-against-insanity. Elon Musk really HAS lost his marbles. He's on his way to becoming Howard Hughes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something seriously wrong with that guy.

      Delete
  5. America, brace yourself and set up a national health service; it's cheaper and more efficient than an insurance based service as the insurers are there to make a profit. A national health service is not.

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......