Saturday, May 27, 2023

Snarky Thoughts

Beyoncé and Jay-Z are reportedly the new owners of the most expensive house in California after they plunked down $200 million in cash for this, um, er, prison house … in Malibu. There are some 40,000 square feet in the house and it sits on 8 coastal acres.

My Thought: It would have been, I’m guessing, cheaper to buy San Quentin and turn it into a huge-ass house and you’d have City and Bay Views.

photo

I love Rita Moreno but the 91-year-old star and I will come to blows if she keeps this shiz up. Rita attended a performance of the new Broadway show “The Sign in Sidney Brustein’s Window”—she played the female lead in its 1964 original run—and after the show she got a little flirty with the show’s star, one Oscar Isaac, telling him:

“I have a thing for brooding actors. I dated Marlon Brando, you know.”

Isaac, who’s married with two children, said Brando was a tough act to follow.

My Thought: I saw him first Rita and if anyone gets him, it will be me. Ninety-one or not, I will take you down.

photo 1  photo 2

Now that Alec Baldwin is finally free from the manslaughter charges he’s gone back to being his impish lovable self … and by that I mean he’s once more acting like a self-entitled prick. Recently Alec and his wife, non-Latina Hilaria attended the 2023 PEN American Spring Literary Gala in New York and spies claim that the drama started when Baldwin stood up to chat with someone as “the line of servers come all at once to deliver the meals.” One female server got stuck behind Baldwin’s ample ass ego and when she passed and began setting dinners down he was not happy; the woman—who does not wish to be named—explains:

“I was going to feed the head of the table but that’s who he was talking to, so I go up to him and I say, ‘I’m sorry sir, but we’re going to have servers walking through the tables here in a minute.'”

And that’s when gracious star boorish pig Baldwin snapped:

“So when is it a good time to talk to my friends? Do I have to explain it to you?”

Not wanting to exacerbate the situation, she said she needed no explanation and he replied:

“Well then step aside.”

As she walked away he called her a peasant.

My Thought: If you can’t get him on manslaughter charges maybe you can charge him with being an overrated untalented dick.

photo

Oh this is rich, trying to act like an everywoman. It seems the internets are going nuts because Kim Kardashian is acting “like she’s middle class” and “complaining” about her struggles as a single mom. The woman—who shares North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm with ex-husband Kanye West—said on Jay Shetty’s “On Purpose” podcast that parenting is “really f—king hard.”

But some listeners weren’t having a billionaire with a full staff and a ninny for each of her children complain about being a single mom.

My Thought: If The Kardastrophe’s stays on Hulu for another year, send Kim to a two-bedroom bungalow in South Central and get her a job at the neighborhood bodega to show her what real single parenthood is like.

photo

Julia Fox, another Kanye West cast-off, is also very Kardastrophe-like, in trying to get attention for just showing up at an event.

At the Art of Elysium 25th anniversary party in Cannes last week Fox showed up in a clear glass bra top and Klan Skirt. The structural corset top looked like it was made from a piece of glass in the form of a disfigured elephant dick held up by a clear piece of string and freeing her nipples.

For more casual wear Fox did some early morning LA shopping in slippers, a t-shirt and blazer, and a pair of men’s underwear.

My Thought: I have none. I don’t know who she is, and don’t know why people are running around photographing her at events to which she should not be invited. I guess schtupping Kanye gets you a pass?

22 comments:

  1. Remember that with an entourage of over 100, that 40,000 isn't as large as you think it is. Baldwin will always be Baldwin, there's no changing his ego DNA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine the inside is empty and soulless like the outside.

      Delete
  2. I would pay cash money to watch your knock-down, drag-out cat fight with Rita Moreno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's feisty but I fight dirty! 😓

      Delete
  3. Rita and I have agreed to joint custody of Oscar Isaac. He seems happy with the arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do NOT come between Isaac and me. Rita found out the hard way!

      Delete
  4. Boy what a disaster this group is the whole way around ,well except for the classy Rita Moreno. She even proves it's healthy for a lady of 91 to flirt. But 200 million for that dump. Doesn't even look like a house.Hell... they might as well bulldozed it down and do a rebuild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of self-entitled trash!

      Delete
  5. Even better they could buy Alcatraz, but still have tourists visit as all these people seem to adore being noticed, despite wanting to "be alone" which is a crowd of poppycock (a word derived from the Dutch meaning soft crap).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse my French but that is the ugliest fucking house I have ever seen. I looks like a bunch of shipping containers stuck together. I would not give 200 for it much less 200 million. Just proves how stupid entitled folks can be. But, I might pay 200 million for all that beach front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet they brag about spending all those coins ...

      Delete
    2. My thought was it looks like concrete shipping containers, I like modern, but I also like a window to 50.

      Delete
  7. Parents who name their kids North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm should be taken to court for child cruelty. I had to Google it because the stupid names give no indication of gender but there are two boys and two girls. My Thought: They should have named them Robert (Bob!), John, Mary and Elizabeth - proper names not cartoon character names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pure "Look at me" ego by moronic parents.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous12:26 PM

    the dog's mother
    So it is getting more difficult to get
    attention so a woman has to wear
    mens' underwear! ak!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's thirsty for attention.

      Delete
  9. A few thoughts:

    *I am so amazed at what some women wear these days. Now I don't mean one has to wear turtle necks or sacks BUT for the love of god have some decency.
    Julia's outfit above-both of them-make no sense. And can we talk about women wearing leggings EVERYWHERE. I was driving home from the gym and getting ready to cross the street was a young lady with painted on high waisted leggings-with camel toe-and a jersey type cropped top. What the hell!! She thought she looked cute. And maybe she would cuss out anyone looking at her. Put some damn clothes on. Have some pride.

    *I would pay 200 million for the land-great views, tear down the house, and start afresh. Some folks have too much damn money.

    *Alec still doesn't realize where his money comes from to lead the privileged life he has. Slow learner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind what women wear unless it's a plexiglass donkey dong.

      Delete
  10. I'm certain I'm showing my age here, but where the hell is that girl's mother? (Julia Fox). Regardless of her age, if my daughter tried to wear either of those outfits, there would be words. AND if I saw it after the fact, there would be even more words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I believe she does it for attention and maybe her mother's okay with that?

      I have no clue, actually.

      Delete
  11. I totally agree with M-NF. My first thought was ugly, shipping containers too!
    Bobulah, do not mess with Rita Moreno! She can probably still kick your cute tush with those wicked dance moves of hers. No man is worth defacing a national treasure.
    Alec Baldwin. What a classless boor. Who uses the word peasant anymore? Honestly.
    Julia (who the heck is she) Foxx. I thought that top was a misguided salute to female genitalia. I now can only see disfigured elephant dick. Thanks a lot, Bob !

    ReplyDelete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......