Saturday, May 06, 2023

Snarky Thoughts

The smugness and hilarity of Gwyneth Paltrow and Terry Sanderson’s 8-day ski accident trial held many of us in a tight grip a while back. It ended when the jury sided with the Oscar-winning actress … hold for laughter … and awarded her the $1 dollar in damages she’d requested; she was also asking that Sanderson pay her lawyer fees because the crash caused her to miss a half-day of skiing, but we now know that lawyers for both parties have agreed to drop that part of the suit. 

My Thought: Maybe that haughty, I’m-too-good-for-this-nonsense bitch face caused Paltrow’s attorneys to rethink their money beg.

photo

Halle Berry is making Madonna look absolutely parched, she’s so thirsty. Like Madge, Halle has posted a nude photo of herself sipping wine on a balcony to social media, with the caption:

“i do what i wanna do. happy Saturday.”

In the photo, Berry is covering her breasts with her arm and leaning against a railing that covers her nether regions.

My Thought: This is pure thirst because Halle had her boyfriend take the camera downstairs and outside while she perched on the balcony so he could snap the photo. I guess doing what she wants to do for Halle means sending her boyfriend to the yard to take a nudie pic.

photo

Who needs Adele or Elton, or even Paddington Bear when you’ve booked Katy Perry, Lionel Ritchie, Winnie the Pooh and Tom Cruise for your coronation?

My Thought: King Charles and those wacky Windsor’s are scraping the bottom of the celebrity  barrel to make this coronation a thing.

photo

Another Kardastrophe, well, to be fair, a Kardastrophe-adjacent, family member is pitching  a hissy over the idea that people think she's had plastic surgery. Kylie Jenner admits to having lip fillers but wants y’all to know she isn’t all that plastic:

“I think a big misconception about me is that I’ve had so much surgery on my face and that I was some insecure person, and I really wasn’t!”

But she always “wanted full lips” but claims it’s not due to insecurities saying she was “always the most confident person in the room” as a child and “the girl performing for everyone,” but because of her “one lip insecurity thing” she chose to make a change.

My Thought: That little lip thing really made her face and body and breasts totally different, and that makes it one special filler.

photo

Alec Baldwin is back in the news, though not for killing someone … this time. See, after the manslaughter  charges against him were dropped he posted a slideshow of his seven kids calling them “seven reasons to carry on during tough times.” Trouble is, Baldwin has eight children and appears to have forgotten his daughter Ireland, whose mother is Kim Basinger, and whom he famously called a “pig” years back in a telephone rant.

My Thought: Not exactly father of the year material, eh? I mean if you have so many children you forget the first one.

photo

29 comments:

  1. All the "A" list people they asked to be at the coronation were ethically busy that day and said no I can't make it. So they took what they gould get. My opinion only. He will be the "pig" king and that woman is historically the kings consort and not the queen of England..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about Camilla!

      Delete
    2. Take Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz for example. She married King George III and became Queen Charlotte. That's how it works if a man inherits the throne. His wife becomes queen and it is just the same with King Charles III's wife.

      Delete
  2. Baldwin has 8 freaking kids!!!. What coronation? Is there a coronation? Halle who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seven with his Not Latina wife, Hilarious Baldwin.

      Delete
  3. So looks like it poured rain in London.
    Hmmmm?
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Halle, why? There ain't enough desert in the world to make me that thirsty, even when shaped like a rectangle rather than the lovely *cough* sphere I am today!
    Kylie, I didn't realize that just making one's lips secure could change one's whole race! I wonder what would happen if I lost some of my natural lipitude> Would it have the opposite effect?
    I think Gwyneth may have swallowed her cooch rock by accident. Sometimes it's hard to tell a vagina from an asshole. It happens.
    I'm in quite an acerbic mood today. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda liking the acerbic mood!

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad I don't follow entertainment news. These people are ridiculously shallow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reason Gwyneth looks like that in that picture, is because of her golden egg in her coochie. I believe that's when it shifted.

    Is that seriously the entertainment for the coronation? Oh dear. Of all the talented singers and operatic singers that's who they choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bottom of the Barrel for Chuck Windsor.

      Delete
    2. Chaz has no taste - look at Fag Ash Lil!

      Delete
  7. Not my king is a multi-billionaire so why can't he pay for this wretched coronation - not this country being bankrupted by Brexit. Karma, Chaz's parade got rained on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Diana sent the rain.

      Delete
  8. aussieguy12:27 PM

    Alec can't even use his fingers to count his children; must still be holding the gun.

    King UpChuck & DogFace? Eh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the same thought about the coronation -- Tom Cruise?! Seriously?!

    Kylie Jenner looked SO MUCH BETTER without her fake lips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bottom of the Coronation Barrel.
      And Kylie looked like a real person, not some plastic blow-up doll.

      Delete
  10. Snarky Thoughts is the perfect title for these today, sweetpea! The best title I heard for Camie was "Queen Side Chick" and that tells you all ya'll need to know about how I feel about the party across the pond. xoxo (Played catch-upon all the posts I missed and my abso-fucking-lutly was the airport Karen story!!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Queen Side Chick!
      Airport was a highlight of my time away!
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Whatever you think of Berry (and I really try not to), she has one thing Madge will never have: an Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ireland is a good name for a country but not for a daughter. It's like calling your son Burkina Faso or The People's Republic of China. As for The Coronation of King Charles III, I suggest that you pay a visit to The Tower of London if you are ever over here in England. Your comments ensure that you will be staying for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, maybe I'll stay on my side of the pond, or avoid the UK altogether??

      Delete
  13. Did Tom Cruise dance in his tidy whities? Unlike my feelings for Cruise and the rest of these vermin, I have always wanted to like Halle Berry, but she's making it so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halle didn't use to so thirsty.
      As for Cruise, the amount of the coronation I saw yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to spot anyone in their undies!

      Delete
  14. Well, At least Charles didn't summon Wayne Newton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Schoen for that!!! 😁😁😁

      Delete

Say anything, but keep it civil .......